The strange man

Messed With the Wrong Person

 

It was March 2 in South Korea, the day when students comeback to school after their long winter vacation and start their new school year. Some are still in their vacation states, and some are beyond exicted to go back to school, and they are all happy to see their friends again.

H.Y. High School is an all girls private school, one of the top high schools in South Korea because of their high educations and advance technology. Almost every student that attended the school have a wealthy background and some got in because of scholarship. Like every other schools, the students was overjoyed with the new school year.

Then there came a loud roaring motorcycle entering the school yard. Some curious eyes would turns around to see who were causing those loud noises. Looking from their point of view the person seems to be a male, they weren’t quite sure until the helmet was taking off, the person have short dark blond hair and judging from the all black clothes the person was wearing he was a male and definitely not a teacher. The unknown person gets off his bike; they were shock that he was quite short and small for a male but nevertheless he was quite handsome with his straight shag hairstyle. He looks like the bad boy type with the rip jean, ear pierce and gothic clothes. His exotic looks and piercing gaze make them think that he’s a foreigner. When he walked past them and went inside the school, one question pop into their heads ‘What is he doing in an all girl’s school?’

While inside the school, many students stop what they were doing and look at the mysterious male figure walking around the school. They all looked at him in puzzles and questioning eyes. But he seems to not care as if he were used to it. When he turned the corner, he was stop on track when he saw eight girls standing in front of him.

The eight girls’ eyes were wide open when they see a guy in front of them.

“What are you doing here?” one of the girls said.

She was about his height; her hair was wavy brown that came down to her chest. Her clothes are like every other student clothes; black skirt, white button up shirt with a navy blue necktie and blue jacket over it, and on the right side of the jacket there is a sewed in badge, the badge is made with gold strings with tiger face and two swords that crossed each other behind the tiger, the school named is on top of it. The only things that the eight girls have that no one else does are the gold words ‘Student Council’ that is sewed on the badge, and they also has a little gold star button on their necktie.

“You are trespassing. Do you know the consequences of trespassing on private property with out permission?” The short girl walks up to him and gives him a deathly glare.

“And what you’re gonna do?” He smirked.

The girls stood frozen by his words, the short girls was about to say something when someone walks up to them; it was Mr. Lee the school secretary.

“Mr. Park wants you in his office.” Mr. Lee said.

The girls were puzzles by Mr. Lee formal action toward the trespasser and were surprised to hear their principle named. The guy simply nods and walks with Mr. Lee to the office.                                                                               

~~

“Hello Miss Kim Hyoyeon, Chairman Kim had talks about you to me many times and it’s so great to finally meet you.”  The man in his mid fifty welcomed the young man who’s named Hyoyeon and is apparently a girl.

“Hello Mr. Park. I’m sorry if I’m breaking any rule by wearing these clothes, the school uniform just didn’t suit my taste, and I’m thinking of dressing like this throughout the whole school year. Do you mind?”

“Well I’m…I—"

“You do know that my family own this school and the school name is named after me, right?”

Everyone in the nation know that the Kim family the richest family in South Korea, they owned many corporation in and outside of Korea, the school was also owned by them and her mom are the school chairman; Hyoyeon grandmother was the founder of the school and it was used to name ‘Seoul High School’ but on Hyoyeon 10th birthday she changed the school name and names it after Hyoyeon as her present to her beloved granddaughter. Not many people in the school know what H.Y. stand for, only the teachers that teaches there long enough or when someone tell them.

“Ok…” Mr. Park said not wanting to step on Hyoyeon bad side.

“I also have your class schedules.” Mr. Park handed her the schedule. Hyoyeon quickly glances through it, immediately she groans in frustration.

“Why do I have culinary art and choir?”

“Your mom chose that classes for you.”

Hyoyeon wanted to yell out loud when she heard her mom was involved. She couldn’t do anything when her mom chose classes for her but just silently cursed. Before she leave the room she turn and look at Mr. Park "I want to keep my identity a secret in this school and I hope that you would help me. Just treat me like every other students and don't make it too obvious."

"Yes Ms. Kim" Mr. Park bow. Hyoyeon looks at him one last time before stepping out of the room. 


 

Hello everybody! 

How do you like the first chapter? I know that there is not many things happening.

I'll update again next week. Not this week next week.

Hope you guys will like this story like my other fics!