THE END [EDITED]

C H O S E N

¬ __  ¬

I had to retype this.

 

OK! So that was the "end" of Chosen and I know I at endings.  I hardly ever finish stories and I forgot how diffcult it is to wrap something up without turning it into garbage and leaving an impression.  It's a bit foreign to me.
tumblr_ma5aq0pQmZ1r60bmvo1_r2_500.gif
 

I need to point out that the second and third stories to the "You Cannot Escape" series will be no where near as long as this.
This was supposed to be a one shot.  I repeat. A ONE SHOT.  But it ended up turning into 40 pages on my word document so I don't even...

ANYWAY

 

The reason why I put a question mark at the end of the epilogue chapter is because I wanted to ask: should I continue this story?

Other than the second and third parts, with Chosen specifically I can add another ten to fifteen chapters and probably give it a proper closure.

 

If I do that then there will be a need to wait a while for an update because I like to have a lot of my story written out before I post.  So just give me feedback and let me know.

THANK YOU FOR READING MY FANFIC BTW.  This is my first ever Sohyun fanfic and I'm super proud of it.  It's not the best writing in the world but as long as you liked the idea and story, I'm content.  Look forward to my other Sohyun fanfics.

100801kiss1.gif

 

EDIT

Ok so I added another chapter and made slight changes within the story. They're not huge but they're KINDA important. Since it's been so long I'd recommend re-reading because I'm marking as COMPLETE.
However, the second and third story will still be added, just not here.  They will be composed as their own stories.

As well as the continuation for this story, if I ever continue it.

Gosh, I have so many stories now.
I'm just glad that this one is finished (sorta).