I need to find you ..

My Love(On Hiatus)

 

The sun was still up and the people in the busy street keep coming back and forth going to their destination and this certain young lady, sitting on some bench watch them as the they busily talking over their phone, as they took a sip from their coffee while walking with their suitcase and as they walk with their entwine hands with their love ones. She can help but a bit jealous. How can they have many things to do? How can they live comfortably without bothering about their past? How can they be happy with their love ones? How can life be so cruel to her? Why can't she be like them, carefree? 
 
No matter how she make herself busy but still can't erase him from her thoughts. That bad memory, that nightmare she can't forget. Those picture of him with some one still keep on showing up in her dreams. Why? Why did he did that to her? Is she not enough? Is her love not enough for him? So many questions still haven't answer and it keeps on hurting her heart so much that even her can't be able to fix it back. The problem hasn't been resolve but another problem keeps on popping out. Why her? Why not the others? 
 
~Ding~
 
She open her phone to check who texted her.
 
- Sica unnie where are you?!! Why aren't you answering your phone??!!! You're making me and dad worried! Unnie please call us or at least text us..-
 
She sigh and quickly wipe the tear escape from her eyes. She can't be weak. She just can't give up already. She needs to fight back. She needs to stand still and be strong. 
 
She sigh again and mumbled, "Why can't I do that?"
 
She stand up and directly went to her car. She drove off somewhere where she can forget all her worries even just for awhile.
 
 
 
-------
Onew and Taeyeon invited their friends to come and celebrate their newly open coffee shop. They are comfortably sitting while waiting for the others to arrive.
 
"Hyung! This place is nice ~" Taemin said while giving thumbs up to Onew.
 
Onew smile and replied, "Thanks Taeminie~"
 
"And the coffee tastes GOOOOODDD~ " he keep on praising Onew's shop.
 
"Oh! Taemin, I appreciate your compliments but you still need to pay for your coffee and cake." Onew said while smiling at his dongsaeng.
 
"You are really mean hyung." He complain while pouting. "I'm going to tell Taeyeon noona.." He added and immediately run to the counter, where Taeyeon is.
 
"Yah! Taemin!!" Onew yelled as he chase him, leaving the others laughing at them.
 
"Aigoo~ Those two.." Key said as he check his self to his mirror.
 
"Why the heck are you bringing mirror?" Minho said in disbelief.
 
"Why can't I?!" Key talked back and continue looking his self to his very own mirror.
 
"Key ssi .. Can I ask you just one question?" Yoona said while looking at him.
 
"Oh~ Sure! You can ask anything." Key politely answered her.
 
"Umm.. Well.. I'm just really curious.. I hope you won't be mad.." Yoona said as she nervously smile at him.
 
"I won't." Key said giving her a reassuring smile.
 
"A-Are you ..umm.. a-are y-yyou ggg..g-ay?" She hesitatingly asked then quickly bow her head down.
 
It was silent for a minute and Yoona took it as a bad sign. 
 
"Stupid me" she mumbled.
 
She was about to apologize when she heard a laugh from their friends. She look at them with a confused face and she look at Key, who is also laughing.
 
"Yoona why did you ask him that question?" Yuri said while laughing.
 
"I just.. I mean.. I didn't see him with some girls.. And.. umm.." Yoona reason out while biting her lower lip. 
 
"Hyung doesn't want to date some other girls because he already had some one in is heart.." Minho dramatically said as he touch Key's right chest but Key immediately brush his hand away and glare at him.
 
"Really? Who?" Yoona excitingly ask again and that made everyone look at Sooyoung and Key with an awkward atmosphere. 
 
Well when Sooyoung and Key was still a couple, Yoona wasn't in their group. She met them when they were in fourth year college, where Yoona was a transferee and where Key and Sooyoung are no longer together. She didn't know that they had past. No one tell her, afraid that Key might be mad at them, not that he doesn't trust Yoona it just he wants to keep it as a secret.
 
Key cleared his throat and decided to break the awkward silence by saying, "Oh.. It's someone you don't know.. " And force a smile.
 
"Oh really?" Yoona answered and nodded. "I'm sorry for doubting your gender.." She added and smile at him.
 
"Oh! It's okay~" Key said and began drinking his coffee while secretly glancing at Sooyoung, who bow her head down. 
 
"G-guys! Lets watch Iron Man 3 later. I heard it was a great movie.." Minho said trying to brighten the gloomy atmosphere.
 
"Waah~ I want to watch that too.." Yuri happily said while clasping both of her hands. Minho chuckle and nodded at her.
 
 
~I got a boy, a handsome one! I got a boy, a kind one~
 
"Hello?" Sooyoung answered her phone.
 
"She's not here.. Krys~ Why?" She continue talking over her phone while the others look at her with a curious face as they saw Sooyoung shock and worried expression while talking.
 
As soon their conversation ended, Sooyoung quickly stand up and fix her things that made everyone more curious.
 
"Where are you going Soo?" 
 
"We need to find Jessica.. She's missing and she still isn't feeling well.." Sooyoung hastily answered.
 
"She's missing?!" 
 
"She ran away Yul.. And Krystal doesn't know where the heck she is.." 
 
"Oh god!" Yuri and Yoona hastily stand up and fix their things.
 
"Girls.. We'll help you.." Minho said and Key also stand up.
 
They went outside and directly went to their own car leaving Taemin, Onew and Taeyeon not knowing a single thing.
 
"Where did they go?" Taemin asked as they watch their cars leaving one by one.
 
"Yah! You guys didn't even pay us!!" Onew yelled and Taeyeon just keep quiet.
 
"Aish! They even forget me.." Taemin complain while pouting looking outside.
 
"Hey guys.." 
 
"Jjong hyung!!" Taemin immediately run towards him with his arm spread.
 
"What the... Yah! Let go of me Taemin!!" Jonghyun shouted while trying to get away from Taemin.
 
"Hyung! They left me.. " Taemin dramatically said still hugging Jonghyun tightly.
 
Jonghyun made an annoyed face and look at the Onew. "Where are they hyung?"
 
Onew shrug his shoulder and replied, "They just left without saying a word and without paying us.." 
 
"Onew can you just forget that.. Maybe they have something important to do.. They were in rush awhile ago.." Taeyeon said.
 
Jonghyun sigh and call Key.
 
"Key! Where did you guys go?" Jonghyun asked him over the phone.
 
"You left me hyung!!" Taemin complain again.
 
"And didn't even pay!!" Onew shouted and Taeyeon just slap his arm.
 
"She's what?!" Jonghyun yelled over the phone. 
 
The others look at Jonghyun with the same worried face. Jonghyun's face was pale while talking to Key.
 
"What happened hyung?" Taemin immediately asked him after he hanged up the call.
 
"Something happened?" Taeyeon asked him. Jonghyun looked at them as a flash of concern on his face.
 
"I- I need to find her..." Jonghyun mumbled as he run towards his car and drove fast, leaving the three not knowing what's happening.
 
"Her? Jonghyun needs to find who??" Onew said as he scratch the back of his head.
 
 
 

A short chapter for you guys~ Hope you like it :3 
Thank you readers~~~
I'm sorry to keep you wait for a very long time. 
 
Please do COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE. KEEP ON READING
      -HEARTDOT.