Nice Seeing You~

My Love(On Hiatus)

 

 
Still spending my time in my office, doing my work just to forget her. But seems my mind can't stop thinking about her. 
 
-Knock Knock-
 
"Come in."
 
"Sir, your meeting with Mr. Choi was cancelled." My secretary said as she entered.
 
"Oh.. Okay.." I simply replied and sigh as she leave. I look at the big window, a busy city of Seoul can be seen.
 
~Dream Girl, seems like I can touch you but I can’t Dream Girl, every night I wait for you like this~
 
"Hello?" 
 
"Hey hyung!" The man on the other line answered.
 
"Minho?" 
 
"Hyung, are you free right now?" Minho asked.
 
"Uhh... Kinda? Why?"
 
"That's great.." He said.
 
"Is he busy?" The other man on the line said and its sounds like Key. "No hyung, he isn't.." Minho answered him.
 
"Why? What's up?" I asked him.
 
"Oh,nothing hyung! How about a lunch with us?" Minho said in a persuading way.
 
"I'm not in mood for lunch.." I lazily said.
 
"Come on! Key is going to cry if you're not coming.." Minho said.
 
I sigh and said, "Ugh! Fine.."
 
What can I do? I don't want Key to cry. He's going to ignore for one month and I can't handle that.. He's the only buddy I have to share my problems.. Not that I don't trust the others but.. How should I say this.. Key is more..uh..more..reliable than the others.
 
 
-0-0-0
 
"Finally, you're here!!" The four men said in union.
 
I didn't answered them and just sit beside Taemin. They look at me with a creepy smile and I got a feeling they are planning something or should I say they ALREADY planned something.
 
"So hyung.. What do you want to eat?" Minho asked, still on his creepy face.
 
"Anything.." I simply answered.
 
"Okay!" He said and called for waiter to order our foods.
 
"Hyung, when did you come back?" I asked Onew hyung.
 
"Just yesterday.." Onew said with a happy smile.
 
"I guess you really enjoy you're honeymoon.." Key said while pouting.
 
"Don't be jealous hyung~ I'll call Sooyoung for you.." Taemin playfully said and laugh. Key punch his arm and scolded him.
 
"Key hyung.. Don't be too obvious.." Minho said to him. I smiled as I get what he meant.
 
"Obvious of what?"
 
"That you wanted to have a honeymoon with Sooyoung noona.." Minho said while smiling goofily.
 
"Y-Yah!!" Key shouted.
 
"See!! Hyungs he is stuttering!!" Taemin said while pointing Key.
 
"Shut up, you two!!" Key shouted again with his face blushing madly.
 
"Hahaha.. Good one Taemin.." Onew said and they both hi-5. 
 
Key look at me with a help-me look while pouting. I sigh and said, "Guys, stop teasing Key.."
 
"Jjong hyung! Don't be such a killjoy.." Minho said and I smack him.
 
I look at Key again and loudly said, "Don't worry Key we will keep it as a secret.. That you want to have a honeymoon with Sooy---"
 
"Sooyoung.." Key said while looking at the girl in front of us while covering my mouth.
 
"Uh.. Hi guys.." Sooyoung greeted us and so as the other girls and took their sit in front of us.
 
I look at Minho and whisper to him, "Did you guys invited them?" 
 
Minho nodded and innocently smile at me.
 
Sigh! I wish I shouldn't come here since they invited the girls. Not that I don't want them to be here.. It's just that I know I'm going to be OP. Out of Place. They are going to treat me as if I'm invisible since the girls are here... Poor me T.T
 
The foods have already arrive and we started eating.
 
"Jonghyun shi.. It's been a long time since we haven't seen you.." Yoona said and the others nodded except to Taeyeon noona.. Since we always see each other. I've always ordered my coffee at her shop.
 
"He made his self busy because he doesn't like hanging out with us.." Minho said and pretend to cry.
 
"Ouch! I'm hurt.." Taemin added while putting his hand in his chest..
 
Key smack and glare at him. "Stop acting! You're not good at it.. Just leave it to Minho.."
 
"Ouch! I'm double hurt.." Taemin dramatically said and Minho just stuck his tongue out.
 
"You guys haven't change abit since I left.." Onew said and we look at him with the look.
 
"Whhaaattt?" Onew cluelessly asked. Taeyeon noona slap his arm and said, "Yah! We only left for five days.. How can you expect them to change so fast?!"
 
Onew pouted and innocently said, "Sorry~"
 
We continue eating and talking, telling each other about some silly stuff or something about business that it will eventually lead to some sort of a joke. 
 
"She isn't gonna come?" Taemin asked the girls.
 
Who?
 
"I don't know.. She said she's gonna come.. Wait let me text her.." Yuri said and started texting whoever they are talking about.
 
"Who's coming?" I asked, feeling curious and also left out. Since I didn't know who they are talking.
 
They smile at me widely. 
 
"You'll know when you see her.." Key said while patting my shoulder.
 
"I'm sure you'll be surprise." Onew said and Minho nodded.
 
"Uhh.. Okay.." 
 
" She's on her way.." Yuri excitingly said.
 
"Oh~ How much I miss her..." Sooyoung and Yoona said while Taeyeon noona keep shut and just look at me with a wide smile.
 
'Who is she?' I mouthed at her.
 
'Secret~' she mouthed back and teasingly smile at me.
 
Who is they are talking about? I'm feeling curious.. I continue eating my food while thinking of who possibly they are talking.
 
 
"I'm sorry I'm late.." A familiar voice said. I shook my head as I thought it was only me just  hallucinating things and continue eating.
 
"I'm really sorry~" that voice said again.. Am I just imagining things? I look up to know if I'm just imagining or is it really real.
 
And as I look up, I met her eyes and it was looking at me with a lonely one. 
 
"Nice to see you again.." She said and force a smile. I slightly smile and nodded.
 
The others seem shock because they can't seem to say a word.
 
"You've seen each other before?" Onew asked with his mouth still hanging open.
 
I nodded.
 
"Yes. Last week." She simply said with a smile on her face as if nothing happen that day.
 
"Oh really?" Yuri asked and look at her and then at me. "Why didn't you tell me?"
 
"Well I was planning to tell you but I know it isn't important anymore,right?" She said while looking at me. "And it isn't a big deal for us to meet again right Jonghyun shi?"
 
It isn't a big deal?! She thought meeting with me isn't important?! Ouch! I'm hurt..
 
The others look at me intensively, waiting for my answer.
 
"Uhh.. Yeah.. It's isn't that important to talk anymore.." I softly said as I bow my head down.
 
I tried to smile just cover all the pain that I'm into. This is all my fault! So stupid me! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-------------
I'm so sorrrrrryyyyyy for this late update! I kinda have a writers block these past few weeks... (=__=)
Anyways~~ I'll try to update as soon as I can since its SSSSSSUUUUUUUMMMMMMEEEEERRRR!!! 
Oh Yeaaaahhh~~ 
No more home works and quizzes(^___^)
I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.. Although I'm not contented with it. 
Bye-bye for now!! 
 
 
 
Annyeong~~~ 
 
 
 
Love lots,
          HEARTDOT<3