(^___-)

My Love(On Hiatus)
 
 
Back to work again, sitting at my chair and a pile up paper in front of me. I start to do my work since I still need to meet Mr. Jung's daughter. I sigh as I look at the calendar it's already 27th of December and New Year is just so near. Another lonely celebration for me. I closed my eyes as I tried to take a nap.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
--Flashback--
 
"I already did what I promised you.. So do your part and leave her alone." I coldly said while glaring at him.
 
He smirk and went near me. "Good. Don't worry I won't hurt her.."
 
I remain standing still glaring at him.
 
"Make sure to keep your word or else.." 
 
"Or else what Jonghyun?" He said still a smirk plastered on his face. He is really getting on my nerves. If it hadn't with his men here, I swear I could've kill him.
 
"No answer?" He asked and too, a sip of his wine.
 
"Shut up Taecyeon! I did what you told..t-to stay away from her so better not touch her or hurt her.." I coldly replied. "I'm leaving."
 
"Who said you're allowed to leave?" He said while raising his left eyebrow. "I'm not yet done.." He added and signal his men.
 
I got a bad feeling about this. They are advancing towards me and I need a Plan A; to leave this hell place but how? I'm now surrounded by his men. 
 
They keep on advancing and next thing I know they are throwing punches at me. I try to fight back but they're so many of them. The last thing I know, I heard laughter and I black out.
 
--End of Flashback--
 
I hastily open my eyes.
 
"Sh*t! Nightmares.." 
 
 
 
*Knock Knock*
 
"Come in.." I said and look at my secretary walking towards me.
 
"Sir.. Your meeting with the daughter of Mr. Jung is ten minutes for now.. Are you going?" 
 
Oh! Damn! That's right! I need to meet Ms. Jung. I hurriedly grab my car's key and coat and  leave.
 
 
 
"La Restaurant" I parked my car near the restaurant and before entering I deeply sigh. "Here we go.."
 
I went inside and was welcome by a waiter. He smiled at me and said, "Mr. Kim, this way.." He pointed the stairs and I smiled at him as a thank you. Is this restaurant also belong to Mr. Jung? He is really a rich man.
 
As I walk upstairs, I'm feeling nervous. I don't know why but I got butterflies in my stomach. I saw her figure, sitting and facing at the other side. She had a long black hair and I guess she petite. I walk towards her. Only few more steps towards her when.....
 
"You're five minutes late mister.." She said and stand up, facing me.
 
I bowed and try to restrain myself to blush.
 
"I'm sorry.. I promise it won't happen again.." 
 
Instead of replying, she looked at me from head to toe. She examine me and said, "Not bad.. You're neat.. and you look gentleman and also you got looks.."
 
"Uh..." I look at her awkwardly.
 
"Krystal! I told you to entertain him not to scare him.." A sweet voice from my back said. Her voice... 
 
Her voice.. It's the same as .. No it's impossible...
 
"Unnie.. I'm just checking him.. If he will pass on your list .." The black haired girl said while going to her unnie.
 
Should I turn around? What if she is her?
 
"I'm really sorry Mr. Kim.. I was a---"
 
"Jessica.." 
 
I look at her. Her brunette hair , her eyes that was looking at me in shock , her lips that used to kissed , her hands that I used to hold tightly. Oh god knows how much I missed her. I don't even know what to do.. Should I hug her? But my body seems not to move and had been paralyzed. I want to kiss her cherry lips and hug her so tightly but what if she's still angry at me? Jessica, do you even remeber me?
 
"Wh-what... J-Jong-Jonghy-hyun?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-----------------------
 
Dear readers, sorry for the late update..hehehe and also for this lame chapter. 
 
I've already updated on my other story so can I ask for favor? 
 
Click this ----> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/322479/all-about-love-haesica-jessicajung-seokyu-sifany-sookey-supergeneration-yoonbum
 
Thank you (^___^)
 
New subscribers and readers are always welcome here (^___-)
 
Btw, Sorry for making Taecyeon a bad guy (for Taecyeon's fans) 
 
 
 
SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT
 
SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT