The favor

My Love(On Hiatus)

 

I park my car in the parking lot and directly walk inside the restaurant, where Mr. Jung is waiting. As soon I step inside the restaurant a man welcomed me.
 
"You must be Mr. Kim Jonghyun?" he asked.
 
That was weird but still I nodded. I dont want to be rude.
 
"Mr. Jung is at the second floor. Just go upstairs. He's been expecting you." he politely said.
 
Okay. Weird and creepy. Do Mr. Jung owned this place? I went upstairs and found a man about on his 80's. I'm not sure since he's back is facing me. I walk towards the table, he's been sitting.
 
"Mr. Jung." I greeted in my polite manner. He stand up and shake my hands. 
 
Gesturing me to have sit and said, "Nice meeting you Mr. Kim. Do you want something to order?" 
 
"It was my pleasure meeting you sir and no thank you. I already eaten my lunch."  I answered with a smile on my face.
 
"Mr. Kim..." 
 
I cut him off and tell him that Jonghyun would be good since I'm not used to be called by Mr. Kim. I feel so old.
 
"Okay. Jonghyun.. I'll be straightforward.. You need help for your business and I would gladly accepted it..." he said.
 
Mr. Jung is highly respected business man. He owns many, large companie. Recently, he started to build a mall and its now in the process and I wouldnt be suprise if he owns this restaurant. 
 
"But.. Can I asked for favor?" he asked me, more like pleading.
 
I nodded and asked what is the favor he's been asking.
 
"I want you to make my daughter fall in love." he said.
 
Okay. That was too much. How could I do that?? I cant even make myself move in and fall in love to some one. 
 
"I know its too much to ask..but I really need my daughter to move on from her past.. Just give it a try ..Date her for one week.." he was now begging. I pitied him but how the heck will I do that?? I dont even know his daughter and I didnt even know he has one. 
 
But looking at him. I felt he was really desperate and wanted me to agree. I couldnt do anything but nodded and made the old man smile.
 
LAYING AT MY BED, thinking of the reason why did agree to that old man. I dont desperately need his help for my company but looking at his face I just cant disagree. 
He wants me to help his daughter to move on from her past but how can I do that even myself cant. Still in my deep thoughts and didnt even realize that it was already 10 in the evening. I should prepare for our little party. I'm going to be happy tonight and forget about this problem first. I really need that.. To forget everything and just enjoy for a moment.
 
ITS ALREADY TWELVE, and we were having the time of our lives. We keep on drinking and shouting. Enjoying every second of this moment. But now looking at my friends, who are now laying at the floor. I cant even sleep even though I'm a bit drunk. Sitting at the floor, I dont know why but my tears just keep on coming out of my eyes. I told myself to be happy and forget everything tonight..but how can I? Christmas was supposed to be happy but still I cant.. I remebered that last Christmas I spent with her.. I was so happy and care free... 
 
--Flashback--
 
DAYS had already past and today is actually 24th of December. Jessica promised me to celebrate Christmas eve in my place, so here I am cleaning  all the mess in my house. I've been living alone since my mother's death and about my father.. Well lets just forget about it. I wnt really fond of talking about him. Jessica and I was already in 2 years realtionship. Having Jessica in my life made me realize that world is not always about fighting. I stop being a bad gangster and took life seriously. Well not that serious.. I admit that sometimes I get into fight. 
Well back to the topic, I was already done cleaning the living room and the dining room, there's one left, my bedroom. Okay, I will honestly admit that my room is really in total mess. I dont have time to clean and even if I have, I'm lazy to do.. 30 minutes until my lovely girlfriend will arrive, I better starts cleaning before she will come here and scold me.
 
Just in time when the doorbell rung, I was already finish cleaning my room. I hurriedly open the door and was greeted by her smiling lovely at me.
 
"So how's my handsome boyfriend doing?" she asked me as she entered inside my house, checking every corner. "So you cleaned your house?" she asked once again while raising her left eye brow.
 
"Well.. I dont want to be scolded by my girlfriend.." I replied and give her the sheepish smile I have.
 
She patted my head and said, "Good then.. Lets cook some foods.." 
 
She starts to walk to the kitchen but I made her turn around, facing me by grabbing her waist. 
 
"You forget something.." I said, showing her my pouting face. She rolled her eyes and pinch my nose, gently. 
 
"What now lover boy?" she asked me, sweetly.
 
I smiled at her and she smiled back. How can I be so lucky? Having a lovable girlfriend and not to mention a caring one. Right now, hugging her in her petite waist and her arms hanging on my shoulder. I couldnt wish for more but to stay by her side forever.
 
I pointed my lips, hoping she would understand what I mean. She looked at me and then chuckle a bit. Still pointing my lips and pouting, but she shook her head side ways. 
 
"Why?" I asked her, pouting even more, hoping she would say yes.
 
"First.. You should change your clothes.. Look at your sweat.." she said while getting her handkerchief and wiping my sweat all over my face. " Then after you change your clothes.. Help me here at the kitchen..okay?" she added then gave me a peck and walk away going to the kitchen. Leaving me still smiling crazily.
 
"Yah Kim Jonghyun!! Are you just going to stand there?!! Hurry up and change your clothes!!" she yelled. Aigoo my princess is in hurry.
 
"Okay! Be right back!!" I replied and happily run to my room and change my clothes.
 
-- End Of Flashback --