Stupid =__=

My Love(On Hiatus)

Jonghyun's Pov

The cold wind blows as we sit at the bench near the lake. An uncomfortable atmosphere filled the air as we watch at the scenery in front of us. We didn't talk much as we were having lunch an hour ago. I look at her and she really change a lot her hair that was blonde before is now brunette, her eyes that was full of happiness and excitement now just by looking at it made me feel guilty, she looks sad or disappointed. Is it because she saw me? Does she still hate me? Does she even think about me for these past years? Does she even love me now? All those questions that's keep on banging my mind and needed some answers. 

 

"Am I that ugly for you to stare at me?" she playfully said as she try to break the awkwardness. I chuckled as I bow my head down.

"It been a long time huh.." she said as she focused her eyes in the lake.

"Yeah.. It really been a long time since we see each other.." I replied as a sigh escape from my mouth.

 

A silence occupied again as we remain sitting there with a hushed breaths. I fakingly cough and try to start a conversation. "So how are you?" 

"I would be lying if I will say I'm fine.." she answered and slightly smile at me, trying to cover her sadness. "How about you? You look fine and so rich.. I guess you already achieve your dream.." 

"I still haven't reach my dream.." I simply said as a faint smile plastered in my face.

Have you forgotten? My dream is to be with you forever.. But I guess it's just a forgotten dream now..

"I always remember.. You wanted to have your own company and you will always tell me you're going to achieve your dreams one by one.." she smile while reminiscing the past. "...with me by your side.."

I remain silent as I bowed my head down. I don't know what to say. Guilt wash over me. Regretting for not fighting back and became a weak person for not protecting her and for not fulfilling those promises we made. How cruel of me right? Did I even made the right choice for letting her go? Stupid me..

"Why? Why did you left me hanging? Why did you disappear after that night? Why didn't you contact me?" she asked as she looked at me and trying to fight back the tears that wanted to fall. "Those three words that you said ..did you mean it? Jonghyun, do you even love me?"

Looking at her with a teary eyes, I wanted to hug her tightly and tell her everything that I my heart says. I open my mouth trying to find a right word to say but I was stuck with my mouth hanging. 

A tear drop fall from her eyes as she quickly wipe it and force a smile. "No need to force yourself to answer it.. I guess I need to move on for you not to feel burden because of me... Well, I'm going now.." she said as she keep on wiping those tears falling. 

"Goodbye Jonghyun." 

I blankly stare at her figure walking away. I wanted to run towards her but why does my feet doesn't want to move? My heart breaks as I remembered her crying. How stupid of me for hurting her. How stupid of me for letting her go again. Just so stupid of me. A hot liquid fall from my eyes as a droplet of rain fall from the sky. I stayed there crying while the rain starts to pour.

I don't care anymore. I don't want anyone or anything. All I want is her to be back at my arms again. Just her to be by my side all the time and just her to fixed this broken heart that was once complete and happy.

 

 

 

 

 

------------

Late update?! I know.. And I'm sorry to keep you guys wait for a long time. Please forgive me~~~ 

 

Like it? Then comment.

Love it? Then subscribe. (^__^)