The Precious From The Coldest

Because I Don't Know How To Love

             This is the perfect time to open this mystery treasure box. “What is inside?” I smile as a token I am happy. I open it gently, I see a love shape – love-shaped locket actually. It is a necklace. I have never own a necklace before. I am really excited and then wear it myself. I sleep in the best condition tonight, I put the locket into my palm.

            It is going to be another day with the sunshine, I am really really happy and hoping there is nothing will spoil my mood today. I walk alone to the park near the housing area without ask any permission from my parents. I sit on alone on the long brown bench at the centre of the park, tie my hair to ponytail. I have a daydreaming there. It is a calm peace morning, no one there except me.

I lie on the bench and feel uneasy. I stand up and look around, there is no one yet, maybe because I go out too early today. I touch the locket and I feel calm back at this moment. “Have you taken your pills today?” A caring voice asks from the back. Without shift my head to the back I shake my head rapidly. “Whose voice just now?” I look the one behind me. “Hong Ki!” I cover my face using both my hands.

            As usually, without a smile he left me again but before that he looks up my neck. I go back to my house and bump into Seung Hyun. “Min Jo-ah, where is the watch? You like it right.” He asks me brightly. Without thinking any longer, I just run back to my house and say “Don’t disturb me again.”