ok then...so im not on drugs??

My SHINing Freshman Year

                                                                               

                                                                         ONEW: *fangirl gasp* oh my god!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`~~~

“How was skipping?” Stacia asked me as we walked into the girls’ locker room. “In two words it was THE BEST! You should try it some time!”

“Heh yeah” she laughed back at me, while she was changing into her gym clothes. I did the same, and after changing in to a huge and comfy t-shirt I said “ Could today get any better?” (im never in a good mood)

Stacia looked at me like ‘wtf?’ “Are u really THAT happy about skipping math?”

“Technically it was SEMI-skipping.” I corrected her, as I pulled out some gym shorts.

“Skipping, semi-skipping, whatever, sooner or later your going to have to finish that test!” she said, (well more like half yelled at me) while pulling on a pair oh navy sweatpants that were 2 sizes too big. I looked at her and as if she could read my thoughts she said “What? Mine were in the wash and Jeffery’s were all I could find.”

“Douche bag” I mumbled.

Jeffery was Stacia’s older brother (and also the only reason that Stacia’s social status was still high even though she hung out with me). He was a mix of gangster, popular prep, (with good grades) and protective older brother (an incredibly rare breed of afro-American indeed). The first time I met him, he was complaining to Stacia about how having a little sister hanging out with someone as low as me in social stats. would ruin his reputation. I hate being the center of attention, but even worse the center of an argument! Stacia and Jeffery were in anything other than then a usual argument. It was more like I screaming contest. Kids all over the playground stopped to see what was going on, after what felt like 10 minutes Jeffery shoved her away, and that’s when I finally decided to walk between the two of them and- kick- him -in –the- balls- (yep I was bad in 5th grade.). As I walked away I pulled Stacia with me and said “if you really want to be a ‘good’ big brother then let her do what makes her happy you douche bag!” Ever since then anytime we see each other in the halls I call him a ‘douche’, and he calls me a ‘’.

“Hello…HELLO? Earth to mina!”

“Hum? What??”

“You zoned out on me again, dip ! Now c’mon we gotta go before coach marks us absent!”

She practically dragged me out the door, then into the gym, THEN shoved me down on the floor!

“ow. ow OW let me go!!! Damn it Stacia!!!” Stacia just gave me her signature evil laugh, then walked away saying “just kidding i love u!”

“Your supposed to say ‘sorry’!” I yelled back as she walked to her spot on the gym floor.

Man that hurt! Im gonna have a huge bruise on both my and my arm tomorrow’'

I could hear Stacia giggling.

I looked over at her and mouthed the words ‘im going to KILL YOU!’

‘Gotta catch me first’ she mouthed back.

Please coach Ablerson just say it, Say the magic words!

Please I beg you!

“All right, Badminton lets go people!”

With that both Stacia and I were up and running. We both might be skinny but she’s on track, and im always at home eating, so im totally outta shape. Normally we would run around for at least a minuet (Play fights are the only fights we have ever gotten into) but today I didn’t feel like running, so I just  used alll the energy i could and sprinted after her, as soon as I got close to her and pulled her back  the the collar of her t-shirt. “what were you saying bout catching you?”

“mina I hate you.”

“I love you too. Can you please go get the racquet and the birdie?” I said patting her head.

“ugh fine”

Gym class, the only class I liked. Not because I liked sports, I hate them really, but because in here I didn’t exist (except to Stacia of course). Girls were too busy gossiping about who was going out with who, who was single, who was in the latest school scandal and so on. Also the fact that the boys were to busy in …well.. what ever we happened to be doing that day.

NO SERIOUSLY….NO ONE CARED! Stacia and I randomly started yelling the lyrics to Katy Perry’s “I kissed a girl” one group of girls glanced at us but that was it

. “hey Mina heads up, we’ve got new kids…and they kinda look the Korean dudes from that band!” Stacia giggled as she walked back to our court. “just look at them its pathetic, how could girls be that low, crowding around them like that.”

......................................oh.....my god....................

New kids??? Korean?? Is she on drugs too? Am I dreaming still? Am I seeing things, cause now I see 4 of them?!

“Um Mina..your zoning out again, you ok?”

I looked straight at the group of the SHINee looking boys, Taemin, Minho, Jonghyun, and now Key.

“Wait you can see them too, the Asians I mean?” I said turning my head slightly in her direction.

“uh DUH, im not blind”

“ok then…so you can see the one with the red hair right?”

“yeah”

“and the one with blonde highlights?”

“Mina what the hell are u getting at?”

“you remember the dream I told you about this morning? The one were I was talking to the member of a boy band, ….a Boy With Red Hair!?”

I looked back at Stacia, her eyes were WIDE!

“y-yo- you talked to h-him!??? OMG LUCKY!!!! HE’S SOOO SUPER CUTE!”

I just stood there dumbfounded, in a thinking pose. “ok if I can see them and YOU can see them, then either both high or their real.”

“high or real, honey what the hell are you going on about?”

I grabbed a hold of her shoulders and shook her “Ever since this morning when I saw Taemin I though I mistook my meds. for some unlabeled drugs my mom left in the bathroom!!!”

“why would your mom have drugs in the bathroom?”

*sigh* I put my head on her shoulder “she’s a nurse honey, she could have morphine in our house and I wouldn’t even know it”

“isn’t that illegal?”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i know what ur thinking "wth!!??" i know, i know, im sorry this one wasn't good, but i promise im working on it!!

dont kill me !!!!

xTaeMinX - HA I LIKE IT!!! HEHEHEHEH sorry Minne 1 but don't worry I didn't change anything!! XD JUST WANT TO SAY LOVE YOU HYUNG!!!! And if you need help updating then i'm here to help but it's your story so I won't but in unless you ask.... hehehehehehehehehehehehehh (signature evil laugh!!!) XD