Ok Then... So I'm Not on Drugs?? part 2

My SHINing Freshman Year

I sighed, 'This is going to be a long class period,' I thought.

"I don't understand what all the fuss is about." Stacia and I both jumped at the sound of the voice behind us.

"Dear God Katlyn, DON'T DO THAT!" Stacia yelled.

"You almost gave us a heart attack!" I added.

 

Katlyn Smith, the weird and extreamly sarcastic book worm. She was the only other friend I had in gym. We didn't really talk much though. Mainly because she was a junior (a freshman like me likes to stay in her same age group) and she was pretty. I mean, I've met a lot of book worms, but Katlyn? She was tall with dark brown hair and amber eyes. Believe it or not she could make wearing glasses look cute (xTaeMinX: no offense to those that wear glasses... HEY! I WEAR GLASSES).

MINHO POV

It took us,, It took Jonghyun 2 min (xTaeMinX: haha 2min XD) after the final bell rang to realize that he had no idea were the gym was.

Idiot.

So after I dragged him behind me into the gym it was like we were automatically surrounded by the whole class.

"Hyung, I'm scared!" I felt a fimiliar hand tug on the back of my hoodie.

"It's okay Taemin, their just curious." I could hear Key's Korean voice from behind me.

"Come on guys break up into your teams!"

"A teacher, thank God!" Taemin whispered in Korean and his grip on my hoodie loosened.

"Come on guys move it!" The teacher called once again

they all divided into their own teams.

As for us? We just stood there in the middle of the gym awkwardly as everyone split into groups.

"Umm teacher," Key spoke up with NO ACCENT WHAT SO EVER. (I must say, I was impressed, but it's not like I didn't know he didn't have an accent, but still). "We don't have a group, nor do we have any idea what we're suposed to do"

Well after that statement was made the teacher (i later found out was Mr. Alberson) pionted to a group of girls on the other side of the gym, and said that were to play Badmition with them.

With my first impreshion of this guy.......i didn't like him, i didn't like him at all!

None the less we walked over to them, and repeated what Mr. Ablerson had told us. After that the tall one with brown hair introduced herself and her friends.

"For the reference im Katlyn, this is Stacia, and the one on the end is Mina"

"aw what pretty names" Jonghyug added

'oh boy there he goes again, will some one please just shut him up?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MINA'S POV

'coach Alby, i will hunt you down and kill you in your sleep for this!'

(ok i know what your thinking, your thinking that im crazy to be a SHINee fan, and not want them on our team right? Well i have a few good reasons why...lemme explain....)

_______________

1. I have NO PEOPLE SKILS!!!

2. everyone that i've EVER gotten close to Leaves me (this will be explained later)

3. I'm mean to boys by nature ( i guess you could say im ist )

______________

To be honest i was blushing on the inside at Jong's comment, but on the outside i just turned my head and said flatly "dude just keep the comments to your self." (see what i mean? -_- )

"Mi-Mi! Do you not know how to be nice to ppl?" (geeze Stacia-sha you sound like my mom)

"I do, i just chose not to" I shoved my hands in my pockets and walked to the other side of the net.

"uh...hehe sorry 'bout that, she's a lot nicer once you get to know her,.....oh yeah thats right you never got to intruduce yourselves"

'way to change the subject stacia'

*sigh* its not like i needed to hear the intro, I knew who they were: Choi Minho, kim Kibum, Kim Jonghyug, Lee Taemin, and Lee Jinki. ...Wait a sec....I only see 4 of them.

"where the hell is Onew?"

"Um? Mina ..who is onew?" Katlyn asked

OH ...did i just say that out loud? I hate when i talk to my self -_-'  !!! how do i regain my composure??!!!  wait I got it!!

I quickly slid my cell phone back in my pocket (thank god it was in my hand at the time!) "oh sorry my mom txted me about Drew's favorite stuffed animal, Geeze mom i told you this morning it was in the wash *sigh* forgetfull much?" Then I turned around, but before i did i could have SWORN i saw the boys smile.....that cant be good.

"um..Ok then, well anyway its nice to meet you guys,...soooodo you want to go a head and split into teams?"

"sure, can we do boys against girls?"

Katlyn looked at both of us for our answers.

"Boys vs. Girls we can totaly kick their buts!"

"sorry stacia, but its gonna have to be 2 girls and a boy vs. 3 boys, my headache is coming back again." i lied

To be honest i didn't really want to sit out. I mean, i dont like sports, but i like badmittion...and tennis, well that and the fact that i wanted to stay away from SHINee, Even though my mind wanted so badly to just walk over there and talk to them ( that would mean that i was stooping down to PREP level), but my body and my ego wouldn't let me.

"but mina your our best player!, PLEASE!! i'll by you candy"

"no"

"i'll be your best friend!!!"

"you already are -_-" 

"ugh! Your just doing this so you dont have to talke to boys arn't you?!"

"yep" i said as i sat down off the side of the court

"-_-' anti-social head." she mumbled as she picked up her raccet

"AND PROUD OF IT"!

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ME: geeze xTaeMinX that was qick....and why'd u make it sho short!?? (in case you cant tell, if im typing it it would have this ~~~~~~~~ in between POV's )

xTaeMinX: ANSWER MY FREAK'N TEXTS AND YOU WOULD KNOW THAT I HAVEN'T POSTED IT YET THIS IS A DRAFT I'M ABOUT TO FINISH IT!

Me: lol my bad *glomp* i LOOOOVVVEEEEE vu!!!