Chapter 8

"Tsk.. Tsk.. Don't Even Think About It"

Donghae and Hyukjae drove back to their mansion and along the way, no one say anything.

Hyukjae keeps glancing at his husband and smile amusedly. Sometimes he even chuckled.

Donghae, who’s concentrating on his driving, ignored it at first, thinking that Hyukjae is just being his childish self.

But after a while, he started to feel that something is wrong with his wife because the said wife keeps acting like a school girl in love.

Donghae needs to refrain to say it out loud if he still wants to stay alive though.

“Hyukkie baby, you ok honey?” Donghae glanced at his wife.

Hyukjae giggled and lay on his side while staring at Donghae with big smile.

“I’m fine. It’s just….I love you so much Lee Donghae.” Hyukjae said admiringly and full of love.

“I love you too Lee Hyukjae.” Donghae replied and reached out his hand to caress Hyukjae’s cheek.

“But seriously honey, what’s wrong with you?” Donghae asked again.

“You’re really adorable you know that? I’m so lucky to have you.” Hyukjae said.

Donghae chuckled and ruffled his wife hair.

“You said that I have some kind of mental disorder and now you’re the one who admire me because I torture people?” Donghae said, amused.

“No. Not that. The last one.” Hyukjae replied.

“What do you mean?” Donghae asked, acting innocent.

“You know what I mean Master Donghae.” Hyukjae said with glint of playfulness and admiration in his eyes.

Donghae just shrugged his shoulder, even though the word ‘Master’ that rolled out from his wife lovely tongue sent a tingly sensation to him.

“You saved her.” Hyukjae said after a brief of silent.

“Saved who?” Donghae kept playing innocent.

“That girl. Mr. Jung’s daughter. You saved her.” Hyukjae said and laughed.

“I shot her, Hyukkie. I killed her. Not saving her.” Donghae replied.

“You killed her, to save her, Hae Hae. Come on, just admit it.” Hyukjae said and giggled.

“I don’t know what you’re saying Hyukkie.” Donghae said.

Hyukjae laughed and leaned closer to peck Donghae’s cheek.

“You’re a kind person Hae. You saved her from the pain by killing her. Stop acting like a fool.” Hyukjae said and beamed another smile.

Of course the couple has their own term of kindness.

“You’re going to be a great father.” Hyukjae added.

“So you wanna talk about it now?” Donghae asked.

“Hmm.. why not? We’re going to talk about it eventually anyway.” Hyukjae shrugged.

“Now shoot.” Hyukjae said again.

“Well, alright. Let’s go straight to the point. I wanna make the twins as our adopted children.” Donghae started.

“And?”

“And I have already taken care of everything. From the permission from their grannies, administration, and stuff.”

“So?”

“I just need your approval and the twins’ approval.”

“That’s it?”

“That’s it.”

“Really?”

“Really.”

“Well, ok. I don’t mind.” Hyukjae said casually.

Donghae gave him a quick doubtful glance.

Well, ok. I don’t mind” Donghae imitated Hyukjae.

“Really?” he added.

Hyukjae nodded and Donghae raised one of his eyebrows.

They went silent for a while.

“Well, okay. One thing though.” Hyukjae broke the silent.

“How are you going to break it to the twins?” Hyukjae asked.

“What do you mean?” Donghae asked.

“We can’t just go them and say Hey we want to be your parents, would you like it? Right?” Hyukjae stated.

“Why not?” Donghae asked back.

“Oh let me finish it my dear dear dear hubby Lee Donghae.” Hyukjae replied.

Hey we want to be your parents, would you like it? So here is your ‘mommy’ Lee Hyukjae or known as Lee Eunhyuk at his work place. He’s a gangster and the most feared one. That explained the wonderful feast you guys were having at the park few days ago. And I’m your father, Lee Donghae, suspected to have a mental disorder and I have fun torturing people who hurt my dearest ones. So, welcome to the family boys. I hope we can get along well.” Hyukjae said with some sarcasm here and there.

“Well, ok. I got your point. But we can work on that part right? Like we told them when they’re older?” Donghae asked a bit hesitant.

“You know it’s not working that way Hae. They’ll be in ‘danger radar’, or whatever you called it, right after they said yes to us. You perfectly know that.” Hyukjae said while motioning the quoted word with his fingers.

Another childish name his husband would like to use in his own term.

“And of course they need to be trained as soon as they become our children. We’ve talked about it before, right?” Hyukjae added.

Donghae kept silent for a while then finally he let out a sigh.

“I guess it’s not that simple, huh?” Donghae asked with a sigh.

“Since when does ‘Simple’ exist in our life?” Hyukjae said while rolling his eyes.

Donghae chuckled and stole a quick peck from his wife.

“You’re being adorable, you know that.” Donghae said.

“Oh well I love you too honey.” Hyukjae said and pouted.

“Yeah yeah I love you honey. Let’s continue this talk at home ok?” Donghae said and ruffled Hyukjae’s hair before speeding up to their mansion.

And on the rest of their way home, silent fill the ride and Hyukjae can’t help to think about the day they were met.

 

If we throw back to the day the two met, it was the very definition of the ever so famous proverb "Curiosity Killed the Cat". The 20 years old Hyukjae was just at his highest peak of success of conquering the mafia world after his brother, Heechul, left him for China with his newly married husband, Hangeg. In the middle of savoring his success, Donghae came to his life. The said man had been just taking over his father position as the CEO of the big company and in 2 years he already had half of the world in his palms. Hyukjae as a freak who thirst for power and control, like a cat who attracted to its toy, decided to come along with Leeteuk, Kyuhyun, and Sungmin to meet the young powerful CEO. Rumor said that he's also handsome, but that's not the point here. Hyukjae was attracted to how the man could get into his current position just in 2 years span. Even Hyukjae can't do that by himself. He got help from Heechul to reach his current position. It wasn't the first time for Hyukjae to come along with his so called "Leaders" which consists of Leeteuk as the 1st leader, Sungmin as the 2nd, and Kyuhyun as the 3rd. The three are Hyukjae's most trusted person. It's already been decided that Hyukjae won't show his face to the world. When Heechul ruled, there was no need for the world, especially gangster world, to know about Hyukjae’s existence. First, Heechul was, and still is, already twisted himself so there’s no need for double twisted brothers to rule together. Second, believe it or not, Heechul really loves his brother so he didn’t want to endanger his brother unnecessarily even though he knew that his brother is very capable to protect himself from any threat, he’s going to take over the position one day anyway. The last but not the least, Heechul wanted Hyukjae to have a normal life, though it wasn’t really that normal, and enjoy the life even though for a short time. He thought that Hyukjae can learn something while enjoying his so called normal life. Hyukjae usually tag along when the Leaders met someone whom Hyukjae attracted to. But every time he went along, he got disappointed ‘cause the men or the women were not like he thought of. Then came Donghae who really attracted Hyukjae curiosity. He considered Donghae worth of his attention so he went with the Leaders in one fine day to meet Lee Donghae. The young CEO requested for protection and decided to have the contract with LH Security Service. Hyukjae went disguised as one of the body guards of the Leaders and already prepared himself to gawk at the CEO decently. By the time he stepped in Donghae’s office, he can already sense the twisted aura even though he wasn’t really sure himself because Donghae’s expression was so calm, nice, and charming. Hyukjae even thought that he’s imagining things. Putting that thought aside, he scanned around the room while the Leaders doing their job. For the next 15 minutes he didn’t feel anything, but 5 minutes later he felt like he was being watched. He turned his head to check on it, just to meet Donghae’s sharp eyes. They had a contact for a minute then ended with Donghae’s charming smirk. Hyukjae shivered and felt like he was stripped .  What the hell was that, he thought. He swore that Donghae was looking at him like he knows Hyukjae’s true identity. Something was odd with his stare but Hyukjae being Hyukjae, instead of being cautious with Donghae, he offered himself to the pure attraction of the said man like he was being enchanted by Lee Donghae. The contract dealing was already reached to the part where Donghae will choose the type of guarding that he prefer to. There were a group packet, a group with one personal packet, and one personal packet. With a meaningful smirk, he glanced at Hyukjae and once again their eyes met.

“I actually prefer the group packet but I also interested in one personal packet. It’s a good thing that you have a packet which combines the two of them.” Donghae commented after breaking the eye contact.

“So I assume that you will take the group and one personal packet, sir?” Leeteuk said.

“I guess so, only if I can choose the man myself. Though I already have one in mind.” Donghae said.

“I take it that you already have your eyes on us for a quite long time Mr. Lee.” Kyuhyun commented which made Leeteuk and Sungmin alerted.

Donghae just smiled at them.

“About your request of course we can do that. We will send our best men profiles to you immediately.” Sungmin said and preparing to arrange the file but Donghae stopped him.

“Nah no need. You already have the man with you in this room.” Donghae said and looked at Hyukjae.

“I want him as my personal guard.” Donghae pointed out at Hyukjae.

Everybody froze at their position.

“Is there any specific reason for you to choose him Mr. Lee?” Leeteuk asked after recovering from his shock.

“I rely on my sense to survive. So let’s just say that my sense said that that guy worth for my trust. Even life ‘cause he’ll be guarding me with his life right?” Donghae said with a meaningful stare toward Hyukjae.

Sungmin really want to argue to save his boss but Donghae’s reason is really hard to argue.

“Very well.” Leeteuk finally said after a brief silent.

“Come here Hyukjae.” Leeteuk added and Kyuhyun and Sungmin stared at him in disbelief.

Kyuhyun and Sungmin kept sending their top Leader a secret disbelief stare.

Hyukjae tried to remain calm even though his mental state is in total chaos right now.

He already made sure that his appearance today is as low as it can be.

Why he has to notice him from all of the people present.

“Mr. Lee, this is Lee Hyukjae. One of our subordinate and actually he’s one of our guy that specialized in doing our business. So he might be known as one of our businessman in our office. Though yeah I admit he used to do guarding job but the past few years he’s been doing desk job and dealing with our client. Knowing that, do you feel like changing your preference?” Leeteuk explained professionally while secretly hoping that Donghae might change his decision.

Donghae kept his straight gaze to Hyukjae and Hyukjae felt like he’s being judged by Donghae.

“Hmm..” Donghae scanned Hyukjae from head to toe.

Hyukjae tried his best to hide his discomfort.

“I’ll stick with my preference. I told you I live by my sense to survive.” Donghae said and smiled to Leeteuk charmingly.

Leeteuk just smiled awkwardly back at Donghae.

“What do you say Hyukjae? Will you take the job?” Leeteuk ask Hyukjae.

Hyukjae squirmed a little, almost unnoticeable.

He really wanted to reject the offer for the sake of his secret identity.

But Donghae attracts him so much that he felt like being pulled to the said man.

And he also damn curious about Donghae, mostly about the power that the said man has.

Hyukjae glanced at Donghae and he can see, and he sure as hell, that Donghae seems to challenging him.

And it made Hyukjae even more rationally think that he has to reject the offer.

Even so, after all the rational thoughts he think of and swirl inside his mind, in the end, Hyukjae nodded.

Kyuhyun and Sungmin held their urge to massage their head in frustration, knowing that by Hyukjae nature, the guy will definitely nodded his head because he can see the guy was totally attracted to the young CEO.

Leeteuk tried to hold the urge to sigh tiredly and put on his best business smile.

“Very well Mr. Lee. We will arrange everything and since you’re our VVIP client, we will have it ready by tomorrow. Hyukjae here will be in charge as the captain so you can ask him everything later. One of the privileges of having a personal guard is that he will stay 24/7 by your side and he can even live together with you to ensure your protection. As for the team guard you can choose to have them live with you as well or not. Hyukjae might even be seen as your personal assistant as well if you mean to but that will have additional fee for it. You can review the contract first before you decide and you can read about the privileges that you will have.” Leeteuk said.

Donghae nodded and gave out his charming smile again.

“Alright. So I guess it settled then. I let you know tomorrow about the details.”

“Sure Mr. Lee. Thank you for your trust on us and pleasure to have a business with you.” Leeteuk said and they all stood up. Then they all leave the office.

 

So to say, after all of details have been taken care of and stuff, Hyukjae became Lee Donghae’s guard and personal assistant as well. Lee Donghae also demanded Hyukjae to live under the same rooftop with him and share the same bed. Lee Donghae and Hyukjae will live just the two of them alone at the very expensive pent house that Donghae has in order to ensure Lee Donghae’s safety. And bla bla bla bla which Hyukjae summed up that his life will turn into a living hell in order to hide his true identity.

 

Hyukjae sighed but then chuckled while remembering the days when he tried his best to cover up his identity which in reality Donghae already knew about it from the very beginning. What a waste of time, he thought to himself. But it’s not like I regret it anyway, he thought again.

“What’s the matter baby?” Donghae asked his wife.

“Nah, nothing. Just remembering the days when you made my life so difficult for nothing.” Hyukjae replied.

“Yeah? The day when I have the most powerful gangster leader in my hand?” Donghae said cheekily.

“Yeah, the day when someone hired me for doing nothing and even stole my job as a bodyguard.” Hyukjae said.

“Awwhh, I can’t let the love of my life to danger himself, can I?” Donghae said playfully with whining voice.

“You could just tell me that you know about my true identity from the very beginning. I would appreciate it a lot since it would save a lot of my times from worrying over nothing.” Hyukjae said.

“Then where the fun would be. It was amusing to watch your expression back then.” Donghae replied.

“I should have known that you’re a sick person from the very beginning. How could I miss it. No one has ever been slipped from me.” Hyukjae said.

“Well, I’m one. Your special one especially.” Donghae said teasingly.

“As much as I hate to admit it, I’m glad that you become mine.” Hyukjae said with fake annoyance. But you can hear the sincerity and love from it.

“I love you Hyukjae.” Donghae said sincerely and loving.

Hyukjae smiled and leaned to kiss Donghae lips.

“I’m glad I came to your office that day.” Hyukjae said.

“And I’m glad I can finally win you. It was the hardest thing to do in my entire life.” Donghae said.

“Glad to hear that. Even now I still can’t fully accept it that you’re better at handling things related to my world.” Hyukjae said.

“And you just have to learn to accept it my dear dear wifey. You know you can’t win over me regarding that matter. But I don’t mind if you want to relive that day. The was so hot.” Donghae said cheekily which ended with Hyukjae slapping his arms.

Hyukjae believe that he would never forget about the day when Donghae finally revealed that he knows about Hyukjae true identitity from the start. Hyukjae was fuming back then because he felt like being played and mocked of by Donghae. Donghae tried to explain but Hyukjae was too mad to even think rationally and set to charge at Donghae based on his nerves. They were fighting with everything they have even with weapons. Scratches can be found on every part of their body and both of them had small bleeding which came from sharp objects that they use to fight. When Hyukjae can finally set straight his gun to Donghae’s head and Donghae had his gun right on Hyukjae’s heart, it was the day when Hyukjae realized that he really hate the man yet madly in love with him at the same time.

“Screw you Lee Donghae. Let’s just end this.” Hyukjae said between his huff and puff breath.

He was panting like mad and totally mad at the guy in front of him.

Hyukjae tried to pull the trigger but his finger won’t move, which sent Hyukjae growl into more frustration.

Instead, he got a surprise that tears were streaming down from his eyes.

Hyukjae realized that even though both of them have each of their guns on each other body, Donghae still won over him because he had his gun on his most vital part, his heart.

Hyukjae’s heart which beating hardly in mix emotions.

Hyukjae grew even more frustrated because it slowly dawned on him that he can never win over this guy.

“What are you waiting for idiot? Shoot me you coward.” Hyukjae provoked Donghae.

Then Donghae threw the same question to Hyukjae which set the man to his limit.

“Okay. I love you idiot. I ing love you bastard. Now kill me or I will do it myself.” Hyukjae screamed out and withdraw his gun.

Before he can even aim his gun to his head, Donghae already tossed Hyukjae gun to the ground and kissed the man hardly yet passionately.

Then it ended with the hottest Hyukjae and Donghae ever experience in their life which also marked the day that the two of them become one.

 

“I don’t think so baby. We have so many things to do in our hands.” Hyukjae said and Donghae just nodded dutifully at it.

 

 

The Lee spouse finally arrived at their mansion and the twins practically scrambled their way to the Lee spouse embrace.

“You’re back.” The twins cheered in harmony.

Donghae just smiled and ruffled the twins’ hair.

“How was your day?” Hyukjae asked them while leading them to the living room.

“It was fun.” Kwangmin answered gleefully. “We played a lot of games and the hyung-dull and noona-dull were so kind to us too.”

“Really?” Hyukjae asked.

“Uhm. Really.” Kwangmin said while nodding and beaming his happy smile.

The couple lead the twins to the living room and Donghae is contemplating on how and when to break the news for the twins.

Kwangmin keeps reporting his day to Hyukjae while the older twin just watching on his dongsaeng chanting his day or their day.

Donghae noticed the silent boy and called him softly.

He gave the cute boy a warm smile and motioned him to get closer.

Donghae actually expected Youngmin to be more talkative and hyper, more like a girl should be, since the oldest of the twins looks beautiful for a boy while the youngest looks manlier than him.

Oh well, another ‘Shut the up’ for Donghae if he really wants to have the twins as their adopted children.

Youngmin walked the close distance between them and stopped right in front of the sitting Donghae.

Donghae pulled the boy to his lap, not minding to wash his hands first even though he just killed 3 people like an hour ago.

Well, he used antiseptic tissues anyway so it doesn’t really that dirty……………..right?

“So, Youngmin, why don’t you share your day as well?” Donghae asked the boy who stare up to him from his lap.

“It’s pretty much the same with what Kwangmin’s told Auntie.” Youngmin replied shyly and glanced over his younger twin who still in high excitement recounting the day to Hyukjae.

“Well, I believe everybody has their own version of the day. Why don’t you tell yours then I told you mine? Hmm?” Donghae asked him.

Youngmin gave it a thought for a while and raised his pinky finger as a sign to seal the deal.

Donghae smiled and hooked his pinky to the smaller one.

Then he kissed the boy’s forehead lovingly and sincerely.

The boy gave him a confuse look.

“That’s how we will seal every deal we will make in the future. If we ever make deals or promises, I will kiss your forehead and you will kiss my cheek after we hook our pinkies. This will last no matter how old we are till death do us apart.” Donghae said and chuckle a lil’ bit at the last part which sounded like a marriage vow.

Youngmin stared at Donghae with wide twinkling eyes.

Feeling so happy and special that he has a custom pinky deal with a handsome and a kind man like Donghae.

How he wish that Donghae is his father.

He really craves for a loving care of parents in his young life.

Youngmin slowly nodded at Donghae and hesitantly reached for Donghae’s cheek to be kissed.

Donghae gave him a wide endearing fatherly smile, satisfied with his another childish achievement, which replied by a beautiful cute smile from the boy.

“Let’s start with your day first.” Donghae said and then Youngmin started recounting his own version of the day to Donghae.

 

 

The bonding time between the Lee spouse and the twins seems made them lose track of time and it’s dinner time already.

After sending the twins to wash up first before having their dinner together, the Lee spouse retreat to their bedroom as well to refresh themselves.

The couple showered together but Donghae seems to leave Hyukjae behind to his own world.

Donghae’s hands securely wrapped around Hyukjae’s slim waist and Hyukjae is currently soaping their bodies.

But Donghae’s eyes look passed through everything and unfocused.

Hyukjae waited for a while before sliding his arms to Donghae’s neck, attempting his husband to come back to him from his own world.

Hyukjae leaned to nibble on Donghae’s lips and kissed him to get him back.

Then after a minute, he finally got his husband back.

“Welcome back hubby. How was the trip?” Hyukjae asked him after he broke the kiss.

Donghae looked at Hyukjae’s eyes and pecked his lips lovingly.

“I miss you though.” Donghae told him and buried his face at the curve of Hyukjae’s neck and shoulder, nibbling on the white soft milky skin.

“I miss you too.” Hyukjae replied while tracing his slender fingers on Donghae’s back.

Both hugged each other equally tight before sharing another sweet kisses.

“I’ll tell them after dinner.” Donghae said to Hyukjae.

“You sure?” Hyukjae asked, knowing how serious this matter would be.

Both decision either Yes or No from the twins will give an equal impact for their lives.

 

 

They went down together after dressing up and the twins are already there, sitting oh so cutely and sweetly.

They ate their dinner cheerfully while talking over something simple which suited for kids at their age.

After they gulped down all the foods served, Donghae suggested having the dessert at the living room.

They have strawberry and chocolate cakes with sweet icing over it tonight.

The twins obediently followed the couple to the living room and settled down on the sofa.

The maids served the cake for them and Donghae waited for the right moment to break the news to the twins.

After letting the twins tasted some of the sweet treats, Donghae finally break the news to the twins.

“Youngmin, Kwangmin.” Donghae called them softly.

“Yes uncle Donghae?” Both replied passionately.

“Would you like to be ours?” Donghae said carefully.

“Ours?” Both titled their heads.

Hyukjae smiled softly.

“Would you like to be part of the Lee’s? May we be your mother and father?” Hyukjae explained to them.

“You want to be our mother and father? You want to take us as yours?” Youngmin replied him, shock could be seen on his face.

“Well, if you don’t mind having me, a man, to be your mother though.” Hyukjae answered him while smiling. Even though his lips a bit quivering due to his nervous feeling for the twins’ answer.

“We do want to have you as our children and hopefully you two can carry on our legacy after both of you have grown up. Though, it’s not that we want heirs in our family as the reason why we want to take both of you as ours but like it or not, you two will fall into that step once you become ours. I know it’s hard to digest at your age and you may change your mind as you grow up. But please bear in mind that we truly want to have you as our children because we love you wholeheartedly.” Donghae explained to them while taking Hyukjae’s hand.

Youngmin and Kwangmin stared at them the whole time.

Shock is evidence on their faces.

The twins look at each other, both communicating in their own ways.

Hyukjae’s grip tightened on Donghae’s hold.

Both are waiting patiently for the twins’ final decision.

“Is there anything we should know?” Youngmin asked them.

Something about the heirs part budging his innocent mind.

Donghae let out a sigh and start laying the cards for them.

“You see, of course you still remember about the day at the park right? The day when you were attacked.” Donghae said.

The twins nodded.

“We’re not an ordinary couple as people think of us. True, I’m a CEO for a big company. But actually, I have a bigger power than any ordinary CEO. And that might set your life in danger since many people are after me to defeat me in any ways possible. One way is by attacking my family and my dearest ones. Aside from that, I have something or someone greater in my possession. Which or who is Lee Hyukjae as my wife.” Donghae said.

“Auntie Hyukjae?” Youngmin said.

“Yes, auntie Hyukjae. He’s not a normal person as you think he is. Lee Hyukjae or known as Lee Eunhyuk is a gangster leader of the most powerful and feared gangster in the world. That fact of course already screamed for danger in many ways. We can’t tell you the details now since you might not understand at your current age. But we will tell you all about it along the way as you grow up. Thus to say, you need to be trained right after you accept us to be your family for your safety reason and also for your wellbeing. Then eventually, to be our perspective heirs. Each of you should take one of our positions as the CEO and the gangster leader. That’s all I can tell you for now.” Donghae finished his explanation.

Hearing all the facts of course sent the twins to the biggest confusion ever.

At their current age of course it’s hard to understand everything that Donghae said to them.

Most of their thoughts are fears that they’re currently with a dangerous people.

But they can’t bring their self to stay away from the kind spouse that always spoil them and help them ever since they met.

Youngmin looked at his twin carefully.

Looking for the right answer.

Their eyes showing the turmoil of their emotions to come to the right decision.

After a brief nerve wrecking silent, Youngmin break the silence.

“We do.” Youngmin said determinedly.

“We want to be your children.” Youngmin and Kwangmin said at the same time.

 

 

Author's Words :

AWKWAAAAARRRRDDDD..... VERY AWKWAAAARRRRDDDDDD....

WEIIIIIIIRRRRRDDDDDD...... VERY WEIIIIIRRRRRRRDDDDDD.....

HOOMAGAH HALLO HALLOOO..

I know it's been a long time and I'm sorry for that..

Finally I can update this even though I'm in the middle of my finals huhuhuhuhuhuhu

So that's why I feel like the plot is kinda messy and I don't know what to do about it..

So I just give it to you all to read hehehehehehe

Hope you won't hate it and you will like it hehehehehehe >,<

Anywaaaaayyy... Let me know what you think about this chapter okay?

Or maybe even some ideas about what do you want me to do in the next chapter of this story? hehehehehehe

So Let Me Know OKAAAAAYYY????

LOVE YOU ALL!!! MUACH MUACH SOOO MUCH!!

Don't forget to comment, subscribe and even vote hehehehehe

Thank Youuu

Hope You Enjoy It XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

 

@MayPus