Chapter 3

"Tsk.. Tsk.. Don't Even Think About It"

“And I accept the offer.” Kibum said.

Silent filled the room.

“Thank you.” Hyukjae sighed in relief.

“So, I need your permission to straddle your husband and stuffs.” Kibum said.

“Go ahead.” Hyukjae replied.

“Sounds desperate, I see. When do you want me to start?” Kibum asked.

“As soon as possible, I don’t have much time left.” Hyukjae said.

“Sure sure. I’ll do it today.” Kibum said.

“Perfect!! You’re the best Kibum.” Hyukjae beamed.

“I’ll call you for a report. I’ll be going now.” Kibum said.

“Have a good day everyone.” Siwon said.

“Have a good day to you too.” Hyukjae said and hung up.

 

Hyukjae is happy.

Of course he is.

The time is ticking and if Kibum didn’t accept the offer, then his would be on stake.

Donghae needs to release his stress soon and Mr. Jung is surprisingly slow.

Saturday is the day when Donghae has no works to do and it also the time for Donghae to release his stress.

The last time was by making love with Hyukjae to many rounds which gave Hyukjae a massive soreness.

Learning from that, Hyukjae carefully thinks on how to save his .

It’s not that he doesn’t want to make love with Donghae but it won’t be that sore if Donghae’s stress is diverted into another thing as well.

Hyukjae will still get by his husband but it’ll not to the extent that he can’t walk again.

 

Shifting into the Lee Corporation, it’s lunch time for everyone.

Donghae is resting in his office when his secretary knocked on the door.

“Mr. Lee.”

“Yes?”

Mrs. Choi is here.”

Donghae smirked.

“Let him in.” Donghae said.

A beautiful man entered the room but not as beautiful as Hyukjae in Donghae’s eyes.

He might be attractive with his nice figure and handsome face, but Donghae just knows him so well.

“Mr. Lee Donghae.” The attractive man said.

Mrs. Choi.” Donghae said.

“What brings you here?” Donghae added.

If this ‘Mrs. Choi’ addressed him as Mr. Lee Donghae, then it just means one thing.

He is on his job.

“I want to ask you for lunch.” The man said.

“Have you asked my wife?” Donghae asked.

“I have all the privilege.” The man replied.

“You know, I expect to have Siwon here. But instead, his wife is here.” Donghae said.

“We just came back from our trip and I prefer to spend our time in our house, safe and sound, rather than in the hospital.” The man said.

“Good point. So, what’s the plan, Kibum?” Donghae smirked.

“Just come with me and let me do the ‘show’.” Kibum said.

“Alright.” Donghae simply said and stood up.

They went to the car and Donghae drives to the place that Kibum said.

 

They arrived at a fancy restaurant and Donghae opened the door for Kibum to go out.

Kibum smiled charmingly at him and Donghae let Kibum cling to his arm.

Kibum is wearing a very seductive outfit for a beautiful and y man like him.

He wears tight jeans which show his perfect legs and thighs and a low V cut shirt which emphasizes his admirable skin and inviting -able neck and collarbone.

In other word, Donghae is hell lucky to have a man like him clinging into his arm.

They entered the restaurant and went to a private area.

Kibum has explained everything to Donghae along the way and they have to act lovey dovey to each other.

Donghae didn’t mind and so far everything seemed like a normal date and they chatted happily while munching on their lunch.

Soon, the scene changed and Kibum slowly made his way to Donghae’s lap.

Donghae just smile seductively and he knows that there’s a camera which recording him.

“I’m sorry.” Kibum whispered and kissed Donghae fully on the lips.

They both engaged in the perfect act of passionate kiss and Mr. Jung is really pleased at the scene.

He doesn’t know that Donghae is also pleased by it.

Some kisses and some groping, not to the extent of having , and Mr. Jung thinks that it’s enough to black mail Lee Donghae, or maybe worse.

 

==========================================================================================

 

The next day comes and the Lee is preparing themselves to come to the party which held by Mr. Jung.

Hyukjae is already finished preparing himself and currently helping his husband with his tie.

Hyukjae is tough guy even though he’s a ‘wife’. But tonight, he feels a bit uneasy and it frustrates him.

He rarely feels uneasy in his years of being a gangster.

Hands are busy fixing his husband attire for the party and he doesn’t realize that he’s a bit frowning with his eyes which so lost.

And this is not going unnoticed by Donghae.

“Baby.” Donghae called his wife, but he got no respond.

“Hyukkie baby.” Donghae tried again but Hyukjae is still lost in his own world.

“Lee Hyukjae.” Donghae addressed him fully and cupped his face.

“E-eh.. yes?” Hyukjae snapped back to reality.

“What were you thinking baby?” Donghae asked while kissing the frown on his face.

“W-what?” Hyukjae asked confused, hasn’t fully back.

Donghae kissed his lips slowly and lovingly.

Hyukaje responded the kiss and finally back to himself.

“Ehhhm… sorry Hae. I was so lost by my own mind.” Hyukjae said after the kiss.

“What’s wrong sweetie?” Donghae asked while pulling Hyukjae by his waist.

“I just have a bad feeling suddenly. You know that it’s rare for me to be this way.” Hyukjae said and rested his head on his husband shoulder.

“Everything is gonna be alright baby. I promise. No one can hurt you and no one can hurt me as well.” Donghae assured him.

Hyukjae nodded and hugged his husband tightly before letting go.

“Let’s go Hae.” Hyukjae said and the couple went out to their car.

 

 

After an hour of riding, the famous Lee couple finally arrived at a 5 stars hotel which the party is held.

Both went out the car with Donghae, of course, escorted his wifey.

Hyukjae is not dressing up as a girl tonight and of course he looks so damn handsome and y with his tux.

If they weren’t a couple, girls and even boys would definitely be all over them.

Of course the girls and the boys are still drooling over them but they’re smart enough to save their life from anything that Mr. or Mrs. Lee can do if they dare to touch them.

Mr. and Mrs. Lee went in and welcomed by the guards.

The rest of the guests turned their head to their direction right away when they heard that the famous Lee spouse has arrived.

They actually want to see the beautiful Mrs. Lee who rarely comes due to his possessive husband.

Donghae and Hyukjae started to mingle with the guests and the conversation went on.

The topic will not be far from business and followed by complimenting the beautiful Mrs. Lee.

Hyukjae can’t stop blushing to the compliments that he always received and Donghae always put that proud smile on his face.

They were talking to some CEO went someone pats Hyukjae’s shoulder.

“Good Evening Mrs. Lee.” A voice greeted him and Hyukjae tensed.

“It can’t be.” Hyukjae said in mind and turned his body slowly.

“Heechul hyung!!” Hyukjae exclaimed, surprise to see the older male.

He hugged the taller men tightly and the latter hugged back.

“Miss me?” Heechul asked, teasing his younger brother.

“Of course.” Hyukjae replied and smiled brightly.

“Heechul hyung.” Donghae greeted while bowing to the undeniably beautiful man.

“Oh, hi Donghae. How are you?” Heechul greeted back.

“Everything is fine, hyung. Where’s Hangeng gēgē?” Donghae asked for the latter husband.

“He went to get me something to drink.” Heechul replied and soon the said man arrived.

“Qíngrén (sweetheart).” The Chinese man said while offering the drink.

“Xièxiè nǐ, bǎobèi (thank you baby).” Heechul replied fluently and kissed him.

“Wǎnshàng hǎo, gēgē (Good Evening, hyung).” Donghae greeted.

“A dōnghǎi. Nǐ zěnme yàng? (Ah Donghae. How are you?)” Hangeng greeted back while hugging his wife.

“Wǒ hěn hǎo. Xièxiè nǐ gēgē (I’m fine. Thank you, hyung).” Donghae replied.

“Gēgē, hěn gāoxìng zàicì jiàn dào nín (Hyung, it’s nice to meet you again).” Hyukjae greeted while smiling.

Hangeng tensed a bit.

It’s been a long time since he met Hyukjae or Eunhyuk and since Eunhyuk is his ‘boss’, he still feels a bit awkward to address him casually even though he married his older brother, Heechul.

Heechul sensed his husband tensed body and patted his hands which wrap his body to assure him.

“Wǒ hěn gāoxìng zàicì jiàn dào nǐ, Hyukjae (My pleasure to meet you again Hyukjae).” Hangeng finally replied, a bit hesitated.

Hyukjae smiled and clinged to Donghae’s arm.

“So, how’s China hyung?” Hyukjae asked his brother and they engaged into their family talk.

 

Minutes passed and finally Mr. Jung appeared on the stage to greet his guests.

Everyone shifted their attention to the host of the party and they raised their glass to salute him.

“Good Evening everyone. Thank you for coming tonight and I’m so glad to have this opportunity even though I’m still new here. It’s my big honor to have all of you here especially Mr. Lee Donghae with his beautiful wife.” Mr. Jung said and every one raised their glass to the said couple.

Donghae and Hyukjae raised their glass back to return the favors.

Heechul smile suddenly creep on his face and he lets out a brief evil chuckle.

He sent a meaningful stare to the couple and both just smile sheepishly at him.

There’s no way that they can escape from Heechul.

“I told you something interesting is up.” Heechul said to Hangeng and the latter just pecked his wife cheek.

Mr. Jung keeps talking and talking, expressing his gratitude and so on, but suddenly the lights went off and a big white screen appeared on the stage.

Soon, a video appeared on the screen and it really gave a big shock to everyone.

There, on the white screen is currently playing a video which the persons in the video are currently having a passionate hot moment, eating each other lips sensually with hands all over each other body.

Everyone started to whisper to each other and some gasps still can be heard.

Hyukjae frozen on his spot while staring at the big screen.

The actors on the video are no other than his husband and another man whose face can’t be seen since he back facing the camera.

The video finally stopped with a ‘ I warn you to not to mess up with me ‘ line forming as the closing.

The lights went on again and everyone attention is already on the frozen shock couple.

“M-Mr. Lee, I-I’m so sorry. I don’t know how that thing could happen. I’m so sorry.” Mr. Jung endlessly apologizes.

Hyukjae clenched his fist and glanced at the smirking Mr. Jung on the stage.

His eyes started to water as he tried his best to suppress his anger.

“Omo, Mrs. Lee must be so hurt. Look, he’s about to cry.”

“Poor Mrs. Lee. I never thought Mr. Lee will do that. Doesn’t he feel grateful to have a wife like him?”

“Wow, I thought he’s different. But he’s still a rich like the others.”

“I can’t believe it that Mr. Lee cheated on Mrs. Lee. He already has a beautiful wife like him, doesn’t it enough?”

 

And the bad talks about Donghae keep going on and on.

Even though they said it in whispered, but it still reached Hyukjae’s ears.

He usually will feel excited toward this but not a chance for now.

He was just witnessing his husband being humiliated in front of the others and it surely affects his reputation.

And the most of all, it’s all because of him.

Because of his stupid war, fight, challenge, bet, whatever it is with Mr. Jung that his husband has to receive this humiliation.

Tears finally rolled down to his cheeks as he can’t control it any longer and it just got him more outrage.

Heechul and Hangeng just stood still, witnessing the chaos situation.

“Nà wǒmen gāi zěnme zuò ma, bǎobèi? (what are we going to do, baby?)” Hangeng asked his wife.

Heechul just shrugged as he’s still thinking for a plan.

Mr. Jung walked to the Lee spouse and he started to apologize again while giving winning glance to Hyukjae.

Hyukjae glared at him while sniffing.

“Mrs. Lee, I hope you don’t mad at Mr. Lee. I know he’s a good person and he loves you so much. It must be just a prank on him. It’s still not confirmed that it’s Mr. Lee Donghae who was on the screen. Perhaps the man just looked like him.” Mr. Jung acted to assure Hyukjae while smirking in victory inwardly.

Hyukjae started to sob as he tried to reply him.

“T-thank you Mr. Jung. I think I’ll excuse myself for now. I hope you don’t mind.” Hyukjae said between his sobs and cursing inwardly.

“Sure Mrs. Lee.” Mr. Jung said with fake concerned look on his face.

Hyukjae smiled softly at him, as much as he wants to beat the hell out of this ing Mr. Jung, he still has to act accordingly to the situation.

“Baby.” Donghae finally spoke after the shock.

“Let’s just go home, Hae.” Hyukjae said weakly, feeling more guilty towards his husband.

But the others see it as a heart break situation where the wife is trying his best to trust his husband.

Hyukjae walked ahead, leaving Donghae behind.

He received supporting and coaxing words from the people he passed and he just can smile at him.

The more words he received, the more he feels guilty and wanted to cry.

It was his fault that his husband is being humiliated and there he is being the innocent one, being the one that the people pitied on.

“The with all of this.” Hyukjae cursed upon reaching the lobby to wait for the driver.

A white car approached him and the driver went out to open the door for him.

Hyukjae went in and soon burst into tears.

He cried hardly while waiting for Donghae and his body is shaking.

The hell with this gangster thingy.

Hyukjae keeps crying and blaming himself for everything that happened tonight.

The driver just watched him nervously through the rear mirror as he never witnessed his ‘gangster Madam’ burst into tear.

The ‘Madam’ usually has his bright smile or evil smile everyday on his face.

Seeing that the ‘Madam’ won’t stop crying any time soon, he decided to wait outside to give him more privacy.

Moments later he can see his Master walking towards him with worried face.

“Where is he?” Donghae asked.

“Inside the car, Master. Currently crying so hard.” The driver informed him.

“Just get us home, ok?” Donghae said and went in the car.

“Yes Master.” The driver replied and hurriedly walk to the driver seat and drove away.

 

“Baby.” Donghae called as he took a seat beside his wife.

“H-hae. I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. It’s all my faults that you’re being humiliated like that. It’s all my faults. Oh My God Hae I’m so sorry.” Hyukjae said desperately while crying hard.

Donghae pulled him into his embrace and hugged him tighly.

“Ssshh.. It’s not your fault baby. I should see this coming. It’s my fault that I didn’t predict it.” Donghae tried to soothe him.

Hyukjae shook his head and keeps crying.

It shouldn’t be like this, he thought.

He should just kill Mr. Jung back then and not playing around.

“I’m sorry Hae. I’m sorry. I promise I will get rid of him soon Hae. And I will do anything to regain your name back.” Hyukjae said.

“It’s ok Hyukkie. Shouldn’t you be happy about this?” Donghae asked.

“How can I be happy Donghae? You are being humiliated. You’re ing being humiliated in front of the others and I bet tomorrow the news about this will be all over the place. And it’s all because of me. Because of my stupid game.” Hyukjae said out loud.

“Shhh baby, it’s alright. It’s not a big deal, really. The video quality is not really that good and we can’t really tell if it’s really me or not. Do you think that I will just stay still? Of course not baby. You just sit and watch me takes my revenge on him for making you cry like this.” Donghae said while wiping his full of tears wife face.

“I promise that I will kill that bastard in front of you baby.” Donghae said and cupped his wife face to give him a kiss.

 

 

 

 

 

Author Words :

Pheww.. Finally I can update this chap hehe

Can't say much about this but I hope it's good enough hehe

Thank you for the comments and the subscribes hehe

I'll try my best to update faster hehe

Enjoy reading and have a good day everyone :D

 

 

@MayPus