Chapter 5

"Tsk.. Tsk.. Don't Even Think About It"

Hyukjae has to cancel his plan to have family dinner with his brother and his husband because Donghae said that tonight he will take him to one of their villa to give him the awaited show that he already promise him. He’s currently waiting for his husband to pick him up along with Heechul and Hangeng. Donghae finally came and they went straight to the villa without saying anything. Leeteuk, Kyuhyun, and Sungmin are already there along with the body guards.

“We need to sell this villa soon baby. Or burned it instead.” Donghae suddenly said while entering the living room of the villa.

Hyukjae left confused but the three just shudder upon hearing it.

They already know the plan and can’t help but shudder again, feeling disgusted.

This one will be really awful.

“What are you planning fishy?” Heechul said to him.

“You’ll see hyung.” Donghae said while sitting on the sofa with Hyukjae on his lap.

 

 

Minutes passed and the time for Mr. Jung is arriving.

The man appeared with his body guards tagging along but of course they’re being blocked by Hyukjae’s body guards.

Leeteuk escorted him to the living room and greeted by the high class gangsters there.

“Good Evening Mr. Jung.” Heechul greeted him.

“Do you like my present?” Heechul added and smirk evilly.

Mr. Jung stayed silent.

Hyukjae chuckled and leaned to his husband more as he’s being back hugged by him.

“I’ve warned you before Mr. Jung.” Hyukjae finally spoke up.

“What a baby boy you are Mr. Eunhyuk.” Mr. Jung mocked him.

“Don’t blame me to have a caring brother like Heechul hyung, Mr. Jung. I didn’t ask him for a help and it’s you who brought him here. You invited him if you forgot.” Hyukjae snickered.

“What do you want now? Kill me?” Mr. Jung asked.

“I won’t be the one to kill you Mr. Jung. None of us will.” Donghae answered him.

“I just want you to have a family reunion with your wife and daughter.” Donghae added and smiled at him.

“Let me show you where they are.” Donghae said and stood up with Hyukjae clinging on his arms.

Donghae lead the way and the others followed him.

They arrived in front of a double door and opened it, revealing a girl with a women lying unconsciously on the bed.

He pleased Mr. Jung to enter and Donghae went to the bed to wake up the beauties that sleep on the bed.

“Mrs. Jung. Ms. Jung.” Donghae called them and they slowly opened their eyes.

They looked around the place and noticed that her husband and father is there.

“Yeobo (honey).” Mrs. Jung said weakly and Mr. Jung rushed to hug his wife along with his daughter.

“As I promise, I brought you husband and your father here.” Donghae said.

“Yeobo I’m scared.” Mrs. Jung said.

“Ah Mrs. Jung, I believe you already know my wife, Lee Hyukjae. I want to introduce you properly to him.” Donghae said and motioned Hyukjae to come to his side.

“Baby, this is Mrs. Jung. And Mrs. Jung this is my wife Lee Hyukjae.” Donghae introduced the two.

“I-I’m sorry for my husband doing Mr. Lee. Please release us.” Mrs. Jung begged.

Donghae shook his head with a fake apologetic look.

Mrs. Jung shifted to Hyukjae but the latter just shook his head as well.

“I know that you already know who I am and I know that you already know about what your husband is planning to me. I’ve warned him before but he ignored it. Not my fault that all of you end up like this.” Hyukjae said and smiled innocently.

“Now we’ll leave to let you have your ‘family’ time.” Donghae announced and went out with Hyukjae.

Some men then rushed in and injected something to their body.

Donghae smirked in satisfaction and lead the others to the living room again.

The place where he will show the awaited show to them.

 

The black suit men started to arrange the equipment which consists of wide flat screen TV with some cable attached to it.

Donghae switched on the TV and it shows the room that they left before.

There, they can see the Jung family started to move strangely and slowly they all fall to the bed.

They started to remove their clothes one by one and it finally hit them.

Donghae wants to make them each other.

“WOW!!! Good Job Fishy. I’m very proud of you.” Heechul commented.

“I told you that I will show him the real humiliation is.” Donghae said.

Hyukjae stunned at his place and watching in amazement.

The feeling of victory overwhelmed him and it feels so nice.

Hyukjae squeals in happiness like a kid who just got his favorite foods, watching Mr. Jung started to devour his own daughter and his wife is helping him along.

Donghae is so amused looking at his wife squealing in happiness.

“Oh Donghae I love you so much.” Hyukjae squealed and hugged his husband tightly.

“I promise you baby. Your whishes are my command.” Donghae said and kissed his wife lovingly.

They continued to watch the Jung doing their sin and started to plan on how they will broadcast the video while munching on some snacks.

Other people may see them as a bunch of people with no hearts, but of course they don’t care.

You messed up then you have to pay.

The warning has been said and it’s Mr. Jung own fault to ignore it.

They’re being fair though.

Mr. Jung started with humiliation and they paid back by showing the real humiliation is.

They’re just returning the favor that they received from the other party.

 

 

================================================================================================

 

 

The next day arrived and as well as the humiliating video of the Jung ing each other.

Imagine that it’s your own father who had with you and your mom was just right by your side helping your father to devour your body.

Well, you can tell how it feels if all of the people can see the tape of the humiliating sin of your family ing each other without shame.

Kyuhyun has been ordered by Donghae to ‘distribute’ the tape to all of the broadcast stations and every video visual possible in town.

One thing to be made sure is that EVERYBODY HAS TO SEE IT.

The day becomes chaos once again and the news is all about the Jung family.

One thing that can be said is that it’s already the end for the Jung.

 

Donghae and Hyukjae are now at their favorite place to release their tension.

They called it as the ‘shooting ground’, the place where they can practice their shooting skills or simply releasing their ‘tension’ and stress through shooting the targets there.

Hyukjae thinks that it’s time for them to go to their favorite playground and Donghae complied with his wife request.

They are already on the shooting lounge when suddenly Hyukjae has to blame his outfit for the day.

“You know that you look really hot with that outfit baby.” Donghae complemented his wife.

Hyukjae is wearing a tight leather pants which reflected his tempting legs and thighs along with a simple V neck shirt which hanging so low and he wears a leather jacket as well.

The outfit seems to be normal but in Donghae ert mind, it looks so damn tempting and y.

“Baby, let’s make a bet to make it more interesting.” Donghae said while choosing his gun.

Hyukjae gulped at his husband request.

It just means one thing; Hyukjae’s will come on stake again.

“What do you think baby?” Donghae asked again as he got no reply.

“W-what kind of b-bet, Hae?” Hyukjae asked stuttered while trying to look busy by scanning the gun in front of him.

“Let’s say……hmmmm…. How about 20 rounds on bed, Hyukkie?” Donghae said mischievously.

“20??” Hyukjae gasped.

“No!! Let’s make it like this. If I win, every time that I win means that I can reduce the number by 2.” Hyukjae tried to make a deal.

“Hmmm.. alright. But every time that I win, I got to kiss you for good 5 minutes. Deal?” Donghae said.

“ert hubby.” Hyukjae ranted in mind.

“Deal.” Hyukjae said with a loud sigh.

“No cheating baby.” Donghae said and pecked his wife cheek before going to his position with his gun.

Hyukjae followed after and he signaled the man who in charge to launch the target to start.

The targets fly on the air randomly and the couple started to shoot them.

The targets can tell which gun that shot them thus make it possible to know who has more targets that are shot.

The spouse is still shooting the targets on the air and finally the result came out.

Donghae won by 5 more targets than Hyukjae.

Hyukjae cursed and Donghae smirked in victory.

He put the gun on the table and started to approach his wife.

“Now where’s my kiss, wifey?” Donghae said teasingly and Hyukjae turned his body to wrap his arms around his husband neck and leaned in to have a good passionate kiss for a good 5 minutes.

Donghae smiled contented and pulled off after the 5 minutes is up.

Both panting due to the kiss and Donghae went to his gun again to reload the bullets.

Second round is up and Hyukjae is determined to win the game.

Heck, he’s the gangster one but he’s defeated by his husband whose daily is far from dealing with a gun.

The result came up and Donghae won again.

Hyukjae started to question his ability to shoot his target.

“Why he always win over me.” Hyukjae complained.

Donghae approached him again with his victory grin and Hyukjae kissed him again.

The rounds keep come up and the result is 3 winning for Hyukjae and 4 winning for Donghae.

Well, at least Hyukjae can save his for just 14 rounds.

But he needs more to get it at least 10.

They continue their shooting activity and finally Hyukjae can make it to 10 rounds but he has to kiss his husband for 15 minutes.

Well, it’s not like Hyukjae hate to kiss his husband so he got nothing to lose with it

The game ended faster than Hyukjae thought because Donghae suddenly got a call that he got an urgent meeting that he can’t left.

Hyukjae has to calm his husband who is glaring deathly at the phone and stop him from throwing his phone, again.

“Baby, that’s the fourth phone this month. I know that we’re rich but let’s not waste it by buying your phone over and over again.” Hyukjae said to his annoyed husband.

The lovely atmosphere turns into the deathly one and the workers who were blushing of watching their Master and Madam making out earlier now shivered because Donghae is now far from the word Loving.

Hyukjae has to cup his husband face and prevent him to shoot the phone as he’s still holding his gun.

Heck, Donghae can turn the shooting lounge into the real shooting ground.

Nobody dares to move as they’re still treasure their life to turn their life into a living target for Donghae to shoot.

Who knows that Donghae has a short tempered over a simple matter like this?

Well, Donghae will be really short tempered if it’s about his wife.

Hyukjae is his top priority and no one, nothing, is allowed to disturb their moment.

“Hae honey, just go to the meeting alright? I’ll be fine. Really.” Hyukjae tried to persuade his husband.

Hyukjae slowly and carefully retreat the gun from Donghae’s hand and motioned the worker to take it and put all of the guns away from their reach, or more like Donghae reach.

After successfully removed the gun from Donghae, Hyukjae kissed his husband lovingly and passionately to distract his attention and the workers move at the speed of light to ‘clean’ the area.

“Now now baby hubby, calm down and go the meeting. I’ll be waiting for you, alright?” Hyukjae said after the kiss.

Donghae pulled his wife by the waist and inhaled his scent deeply.

Hyukjae hugged back and kissed his husband neck.

“You’re still not allowed to go anywhere, ok?” Donghae said to Hyukjae.

Hyukjae nodded like an obedient child and Donghae let go of him.

They walked out of their ‘playground’ and Hyukjae sent his husband to the car.

“Baby you can go first.” Donghae said to his wife.

“No. You go first. I’ll wait for the other car to fetch me. The guards are with me Hae. Don’t worry.” Hyukjae said and pushed his husband toward the car.

“Now go before I cancel our bet’s prize.” Hyukjae said and Donghae suddenly smirk.

“I’ll go home as soon as possible so you better prepare yourself honey.” Donghae said teasingly.

Hyukjae blushed and pushed Donghae more to the car.

“Just go.” Hyukjae said while still blushing madly.

Donghae chuckled and pecked his wife lips before finally going to his office for the meeting.

“What the hell did I get myself into.” Hyukjae sighed and wait for the other car to come.

 

 

 

Donghae reached his office with his, still, bad mood and his secretary has been praying silently since the phone call that her boss won’t fire her, or worst, kill her.

“Why is the meeting so important?” Donghae asked his secretary.

“A-all of the CEO are here, sir. The meeting will about the current situation about Mr. Jung. They want to have a meeting to decide how to deal with it as most of the companies have partnered up with Jung Enterprise.” The secretary explained.

Donghae mood suddenly lightened up a bit because of the news.

It’s fun to watch his ‘prey’ slowly falling down and his wife must like it as well.

“Well, that’s important.” Donghae said darkly, looking like a mad man.

He went to the meeting room and all of the CEO there greeted him.

 

“Mr. Lee, I’m sure you’re aware of the current situation here.” One of the CEO said.

Donghae nodded calmly.

“We all gather here to ask for your advice about it. Even though you’re young, but your business skill is more impressive than all of us here.” The CEO said again.

Donghae just smiled warmly at the compliment.

“Ah, don’t be like that Mr. Yoon, I’m not that great.” Donghae said to them.

The other just let out a brief laugh and proud smile toward the humble young CEO.

“So what do you say Mr. Lee?” Another CEO asked.

“As much as I want to help him, I think it’s better for us to retreat from our position as Jung Ent. business partner. I already asked my wife about it but he said that he doesn’t want my company to have a business partner like him anymore. He’s still upset about the previous incident at Mr. Jung party and now that the videos about Mr. Jung family are also up and so humiliating, he really against me to help Mr. Jung.” Donghae said in fake concern tone.

“I heard that Mr. Jung deliberately trapped you Mr. Lee and the video is one of his doings.” A CEO said to Donghae.

“Well yeah, I can’t deny it. I also got the same information.” Donghae said in a sad tone.

“My wife was really upset with it. I’m glad that he trusts me and loves me.” Donghae said again.

The others CEO nodded and gave him their assuring words.

“Oh, I heard that the videos about Mr. Jung come from one of the LH gangster. You’re under their protection, right?” Mr. Yoon suddenly said.

Now the business meeting turned into a press conference for Donghae with him as the celebrity and the others CEO as the reporters asking question.

“Hmm… Yes, I asked for their protection but I don’t know about them and the videos. I think I’m not the only who use their service.” Donghae answered calmly.

The meeting proceeds and it ended with a conclusion that they all will leave Mr. Jung.

Donghae has to control himself from squealing in victory. It’s really fun.

Even though he didn’t use his ‘normal’ treatment, but doing something different is not hurt either.

Or that’s what he thought.

He usually will torture his ‘prey’ and do some psycho things but for Mr. Jung’s case, he enjoys the slow torture more.

 

 

 

===============================================================================================

 

 

 

Three days have passed since then and as expected, Hyukjae can’t move from the bed after the 10 rounds with Donghae.

On the third day, he finally managed to get up from the bed and even back to his routine to serve his husband every morning.

And the thing which still stays the same is that he’s still not allowed to go anywhere.

But Hyukjae managed to convince his husband that he’ll just go around the neighborhood like he usually does and for this time he’ll bring the guards as well, as many as Donghae wants him to be guarded.

After a long battle with puppy eyes and kisses here and there, Donghae complied and asked one of the three top gangsters from LH to accompany him, yes Donghae is that possessive and worried over his wife who is a Leader of the most powerful gangster.

Ridiculous? I bet.

But unfortunately, for Donghae, and much to delight, for Hyukjae, the three are really busy with their perspective works as Hyukjae is on leave.

They have to cover up, somehow, because Hyukjae is not there to control.

“Oh come on Hae, I’m a gangster leader.” Hyukjae finally said the ultimate words.

Donghae didn’t say back anymore as the following words that will come up if he said back to his wife is “Are you looking down upon me, Lee Donghae?”.

Then the household will turn into a Gun War even though each of them won’t really aim to each other.

With their ability with gun and shooting, it is not hard for them to aim and shoot each other.

But of course they won’t do that, and the workers just have to pray for their life to not be the ‘false’ target.

Donghae sighed and finally succumb in defeat.

Hyukjae beamed in happiness and kissed Donghae hard before pushing the other outside of the house.

“Don’t forget to bring your gun.” Is Donghae last words before going to his office.

Hyukjae rolled his eyes but complied anyway.

He usually won’t bring his gun when he’s wandering around the neighborhood but since Donghae asked him to, he will bring his gun.

It’s 3 in the afternoon and the weather is just nice to go out.

After wearing a casual outfit with a comfortable jacket, since he has to hide his gun, he went out the master bedroom and welcomed by the guards lining up for him on each side.

“10.” Hyukjae sighed.

“Why do I feel like a kid? Even a rich kid won’t have more than 4 guards. 4 is even excessive.” Hyukjae ranted his complain while walking towards the door.

Mr. Kim just watched the ‘Madam’ antique with a fatherly smile.

“I hope you enjoy the day, Madam.” Mr. Kim said while bowing.

Then Mr. Kim made some gestures which Hyukjae knows immediately the meaning behind it.

And it just ruins his mood more.

Hyukjae turned his body so his back facing the head butler and he removed his jacket.

Mr. Kim checked the gun that his ‘Madam’ brought and as his Master predicted, Hyukjae must be brought his small gun.

“Madam.” Mr. Kim said.

“I know. Just give me the damn gun.” Hyukjae huffed and Mr. Kim removed the small gun along with its pocket.

The head butler took the semi-automatic gun that Donghae has ordered him to prepare for Hyukjae and put it on the place where the small gun was, along with its reload stock.

Then Mr. Kim helped Hyukjae to put on his jacket again.

“I think we really need to build our private Shooting Ground at the back yard if he didn’t stop this soon.” Hyukjae sulked.

“Master just wants the best for you ‘Madam’.” Mr. Kim said while smiling.

“Yeah whatever.” Hyukjae mumbled and went out.

“Have a good day ‘Madam’.” Mr. Kim said and the guards tailed behind.

By the time Hyukjae stepped out from the gate, the guards have spread away to their perspective position as Hyukjae ordered them to not be too close to him or surrounding him.

Even though Donghae has ordered them to be right beside or around his wife, but as Hyukjae is still their direct boss and the leader of LH, they complied to Hyukjae’s request.

Hyukjae finally reached the block where other households are since his and Donghae’s household is a big freaking mansion which took a lot of spaces.

The Lee spouse is also famous at their neighborhood and of course they recognize Hyukjae.

“Good Afternoon Mrs. Lee.” The passerby greeted him.

Hyukjae greeted back and sometime he stopped for a while to have a short conversation.

He wanders around for a while, enjoying the weather, until he finally reached the grocery which he always visits whenever he goes out to wander around.

“Hal-abeoji (Grandfather).” Hyukjae called the owner with his sweet voice.

The said old man went out and smiled brightly at his loyal customer.

“Hyukjae.” The old man greeted back.

“How are you hal-abeoji?” Hyukjae asked and hugged the old man.

“I’m fine, Hyukjae. How about you? It’s been a while since you’ve been here.” The old man said.

“I’m fine hal-abeoji.” Hyukjae replied and smile.

“Hyukjae.” An old woman squealed due to his presence and Hyukjae turned his attention to her.

“Halmeoni.” Hyukjae greeted back and hugged her.

“Omo Hyukjae, how are you honey? Are you ok? I heard about your husband. Are you guys ok? And it’s been a while since you visit us. You make me worry.” The old woman ranted and Hyukjae just chuckled.

“We’re fine halmeoni. No need to worry. It’s just a misunderstanding.” Hyukjae explained while hugging the old woman.

“Glad to hear that sweetie and you become more beautiful.” The old woman praised which made Hyukjae blushed.

Hyukjae is famous for his humble and sweet personality along with Donghae.

They’re not like the rich couple who act so arrogant and look down upon the others.

Donghae sometimes came along with Hyukjae if he has free time to wander around the neighborhood and the neighbors are really pleased to witness their sweet moments as a husband and wife.

They really look like a normal couple who lives at normal house and have normal life.

The fact that even the word ‘rich’ can’t fully describe their entire wealth makes it hard to call them as a normal couple.

However, they prove it that they still can be a normal couple.

The old spouse and Hyukjae engaged into light conversation until the little angels, that’s what Hyukjae called them, appeared with their cute sweet smiles.

“Auntie Hyukjae.” The boys who look identical cheered when they saw their beautiful ‘auntie’.

“Hello there boys.” Hyukjae greeted them back and kneeled so the twin boys can crush him into their hug.

“We miss you auntie.” They said in unison while jumping happily in Hyukjae’s embrace.

If you wonder why they call him ‘auntie’, I suggest you to ask Donghae about it.

“I miss you guys too. Have you been good? Not being naughty boys to your grannies?” Hyukjae asked them.

“Of course we’re being good boy auntie.” The older of the two answered him.

“Is that true Kwangmin?” Hyukjae asked the younger twin.

“Yes Auntie Hyukjae. Youngmin hyung and I are being good boys.” The younger one answered.

“Good to hear that boys.” Hyukjae said and smiled at them.

“Can I take them for a walk?” Hyukjae turned his head to look at the old spouse.

“Of course honey.” The old woman answered him.

“Thank you.” Hyukjae smiled and turned his head again to the twin.

“Now now, because you guys have been good boys, I’ll reward you with ice cream. Anybody wants ice cream?” Hyukjae said to them excitedly.

“We want ice cream.” The twin shouted happily and hugged Hyukjae tightly.

Hyukjae hugged the twin lovingly and stood up.

The twin took each of Hyukjae’s hands to hold and swayed it happily while walking to the ice cream parlour.

 

After ordering the ice cream that the twin wanted, they went to a park not far from the ice cream parlour was.

The park is so quiet as they are the only one there.

The twin their ice cream happily and Hyukjae watched them lovingly.

He really wants to have a child but of course due to his and Donghae’s marriage, which definitely can’t give them their own child, they can’t have it on their own.

Thinking to adopt one, Hyukjae still not sure about it since his job is not something to take it lightly.

Donghae’s job is not really that harmful as he’s just a CEO even though he’s the most successful CEO.

Being on top means he will receive some threats here and there to make him fall and of course the best aim is the family.

Donghae doesn’t need to worry if someone tried to attack his family since he can handle it himself and of course Hyukjae just needs to snap his fingers and everything will be done.

But if they have a child or children, it will be a different story.

Hyukjae has once talked about it with Donghae and the husband really doesn’t mind about it.

He even excited to have a child to complete his already complete life.

But the topic came to a conclusion that Hyukjae will think about it more and find suitable kids for them to adopt.

He needs to find a kid who can accept the fact that his or her parents are both male and their jobs can risk their life.

Being close to the 5 years old twin of Youngmin and Kwangmin, Donghae has suggested Hyukjae to consider them to be their adopted children and Donghae also close with them.

Since that topic has been brought up, every time Hyukjae see the twin, he can’t help but see them as his own child.

He suddenly has this motherly feeling toward them and it brought happiness to his heart.

The twin had lost their parents due to car accident and currently living with their grannies.

And since Donghae and Hyukjae know them, the couple helped the old spouse with the twin’s expenses.

“Auntie Auntie.” Youngmin called him.

“Yes honey?” Hyukjae snapped back from his thought.

“You’ve been spacing out auntie.” The little boy informed him.

“Ah really? Mianhe (Sorry).” Hyukjae said while ruffling the boy’s hair.

The three then play together at the park.

Enjoying the late afternoon together.

They were laughing and playing happily together until Hyukjae’s instinct alarmed him.

He quickly pulled the boys to him and soon a bullet aimed him but missed so it hit the ground on his left sight.

The twin was frozen on their ground and slowly started to tremble in fear.

The body guards started to pop out from their hidings and the gun on his back suddenly becomes in use.

How he Thank God for his husband’s superb instinct.

Still, it makes him wondered who the gangster one is but there is no time for that thought now.

One hand reached for the gun and one hand protecting the twin from the numerous guns shoots happening around them.

The twin clutched tightly on Hyukjae’s shirt and tremble heavily in fear.

He shoved the twin to hide behind his back so he can turn around to face the man.

And to his surprise or not, of course it’s the main actor of the ‘BIG HUMILIATION’ video.

“I thought you already killed yourself and your family.” Hyukjae said sarcastically.

“Sorry to disappoint you but you understatement me Mrs. Lee.” Mr. Jung spat back.

Hyukjae rolled his eyes and slowly rose up from his kneeling position, the twin still securely blocked from the other.

“Oh well, look what I found here. I guess it’s not really that bad to visit you all the way here anyway.” Mr. Jung said in sweet fake tone while trying to look at the twin behind Hyukjae’s back.

Hyukjae’s gripped tighten on his gun.

“They got nothing to do with this so back off.” Hyukjae hissed and pushed the twin closer to his back.

Hyukjae’s eyes scanned around to look for a good shelter for the twin to hide and the only thing available here is the mini house which look like a tunnel made from cement.

At least it’s better than the plastic one which bullets still can pass through it.

He slowly moves backwards toward the so-called shelter with gun still aiming to the middle age man in front of him.

The guards are still blocking each other but Hyukjae’s is outnumbered.

Hyukjae cursed inwardly and contemplating to call back up.

But how in the earth he can call back up with hands fully occupied and tense atmosphere.

One slackness can bring death.

Hyukjae slowly and expertly unknown reached to his back pocket to get his phone and pressed the emergency number to the head quarter.

The phone can also send them the location where he is.

But the thing that Hyukjae not aware is that Donghae is the one in charge of LH while he is ‘locked up’.

So it means that Donghae will get the message as well.

And it means not good if Donghae knows because he’s the one insist for Hyukjae to stay at the mansion for his safety.

Now that the leader got into trouble, it also means trouble from Donghae latter.

He shoved the phone to one of the twin to hold so the coordinate won’t change when he’s moving around later.

The twin safety is his number one priority now.

Upon reaching the shelter, he made a quick turn to kiss each of the twin’s forehead and pushed them in to hide.

“Be good and hold on the phone tightly.” The last words that Hyukjae said to them before another shot aimed to his left side and hit the cement wall.

Hyukjae smiled to them the last time and turned around to empty his bullet for Mr. Jung.

He keeps shooting and shooting while looking for his own shelter.

Mr. Jung also moved around to find his shelter while keep shooting.

As the two are good shooter, both had no injury yet.

Some guards had down from both side and it’s about time the outnumbered effect to come.

Sensing that it will cause trouble if the opposite guards have more number than him, he made a quick changes to shoot the rest of Mr. Jung guards until it just left the 5 of them.

Equal number to Hyukjae’s guards.

He made a quick shot again toward Mr. Jung but the man reacted faster and pulled the guard beside him to block his shot.

With that, a car arrived and Hyukjae recognized it easily.

Kyuhyun and Sungmin went out the car with guards followed behind them and they already have their gun ready.

Hyukjae took the chance to reach for the twin again and he succeeded while making some shoots.

The playground turned into a mess while the shooting sounds still happening.

“Now listen to me.” Hyukjae said while panting and make some shoot once in a while.

“You see that two men there?” Hyukjae pointed to Sungmin and Kyuhyun who busy shooting.

The twin nodded with tears still streaming from their eyes.

“I’ll cover you guys up and you have to run as fast as you can to reach them ok? Can you do that for auntie?” Hyukjae said.

The twin hesitated but nodded.

“Good. I’m sorry that you guys have to experience it and I hope you don’t hate me because of this.” Hyukjae said and then make another shoots again.

“But I hope you know that I love you guys so much. You are my proud babies.” Hyukjae added and smiled warmly despite his full of sweats and dusts condition.

“We love you too auntie.” The twin said in unison and hugged him tightly.

Hyukjae hugged them back and kissed them on top of their head.

“Ready?” Hyukjae asked after they broke the hug.

The twin nodded determinedly and Hyukjae guided them to the exit.

The twin holds each other hand tightly with the older on the front.

Hyukjae looked at them to give the sign.

“In count of the three, RUN!!” Hyukjae said and went out to cover them.

He keeps shooting to protect the twin and the twin run as fast as they can to reach for Sungmin on the other side.

But unfortunately one of Mr. Jung guards aimed for the twin.

Upon having a bullet flied toward their direction, Kwangmin the younger of the twin let go of Youngmin grasp.

The younger surprisingly has a good sense of instinct and reflex.

Even though Kwangmin managed to avoid the bullet, it caused him to fall on the ground harshly.

Realizing the situation, Hyukjae screamed to Youngmin to keep running but the 5 years old boy didn’t run to the direction that Hyukjae wants but instead he went to his twin brother.

Letting out deep grunts, Hyukjae made his way to reach for the twin who already far from him and fortunately Sungmin has made his way to the twin as well.

But Sungmin just managed to shove Youngmin’s body who is already closer to his grasp and retreat back fast because another shot aimed to them, leaving Kwangmin alone who is still laying on his stomach on the ground.

“NO!!” Youngmin screamed seeing his twin still laying helplessly on the ground.

Sungmin has to hold the boy tightly in order to prevent him to reach for his twin.

Hyukjae ran toward Kwangmin in order to help the boy but another bullet aimed for the boy which comes from Mr. Jung.

Hyukjae ran faster and came in time to shield the boy body but at the same time he felt a small hot thing pierced into his back and it sent great pain to his body.

Kyuhyun came into the scene and shot toward Mr. Jung direction which made the latter to move back and prevent him to make another shot.

“A-auntie.” Kwangmin looked up to find scrunched up face in pain.

“K-kyuhyun take him.” Hyukjae said between the pain.

“But hyung your back-“

“Take him!!” Hyukjae ordered and Kyuhyun complied hesitantly.

Hyukjae reached for his back and felt wetness between his fingers.

He pulled his ‘wet’ fingers to his face and found the obviously red crimson blood covered his fingers.
 

“.” Hyukjae muttered.

“Donghae won’t like this.”

 

 

 

Author Words :

So this is a long ridiculous chapter in order to apologize for long update and I guess another long update in the mean time.

I hope you didn't get bored while reading it and dissappointed..

 

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments and subscriptions..

Never thought that it will receive such attention and like hehe

 

So this is the update and I hope you enjoy it hehe

 

@MayPus