Chapter 2

"Tsk.. Tsk.. Don't Even Think About It"

“Oh well, not only a lover I suppose. I believe Lee Donghae is your beloved husband, Mr. Lee Eunhyuk or may I say Mrs. Lee Hyukjae?” Mr. Jung said and smirked.

 

“Perfect.” Hyukjae said in mind.

 

 “I don’t know how you can come to think about that, Mr. Jung. My name is Lee Eunhyuk and I’m not anyone wife or husband.” Hyukjae keeps playing dumb.

“Stop pretending Mr. Lee. It’s just wasting our time, isn’t it?” Mr. Jung said.

Hyukjae glanced at the three other gangsters who sat calmly on the sofa and he can see that Kyuhyun is really enjoying the situation as his evil smirks is already plastering on his face.

“I think I won’t even be surprised if the three of you already know about this.” Mr. Jung said as he looked at the three.

The three of them keep silent and shifted their eyes to Hyukjae.

Hyukjae just shrugged and sipped his drink, but they didn’t miss the smirk that Hyukjae tried to hide with his glass.

 

“Impressive, you’re not called as the second best for nothing, Mr. Jung.” Leeteuk said after brief of silent.

Mr. Jung eyes twitched as he heard the word ‘second best’, offended.

“I can see how you really desire to be the first one, Mr. Jung.” Kyuhyun then said.

“So I’ll take it as a yes then. Lee Donghae is really is your husband.” Mr. Jung mocked.

“Got a problem with that, Mr. Jung?” Hyukjae hissed at the tone, you can say whatever but just don’t mock Donghae in front of him.

 

Eunhyuk being the wife of Lee Donghae is the tops secret ever.

Why?

Safety reason.

Lame?

I know.

No one knows about Lee Donghae as Eunhyuk’s husband besides some important and close people.

People just know that Lee Donghae has a wife who is a man and he’s just a plain business man named Lee Hyukjae.

And Lee Eunhyuk is LH’s leader who is still single and hardly ever shows up.

They don’t know that Lee Eunhyuk is actually Lee Hyukjae and a gangster leader as well.

He rarely shows his face as most of the jobs are done by Leeteuk, Kyuhyun, and Sungmin.

They just told them that they have to surrender to a gang called LH and the leader is called Lee Eunhyuk.

And to have someone knows about his true identity, it’s better if you don’t.

It will just take you either into a threatening to shut your mouth or straight to kill you to death.

The reason is simple.

Hyukjae just doesn’t want to attract too much unnecessary attention and consider him doing a good deed to save some lives from his husband.

Yes, his husband, not him.

 

“Don’t worry Mr. Lee. I won’t tell anyone about it if you agree to be my subordinate, especially your husband.” Mr. Jung started his black mail.

Hyukjae chuckled and shook his head.

 

“Damn he’s good and dumb at the same time.” Hyukjae said in his mind.

 

“You seriously think that you can black mail me?” Hyukjae asked while chuckling.

“Oh well, of course you’re not that low.” Mr. Jung continued.

“What if I say that I won’t hurt your husband if you agree to join me?” Mr. Jung smirked again.

“Oh My… I’m so scared. Someone will try to kill my innocent husband. He knows nothing about me being a gangster. What should I do hyung? Kyu? Minnie?” Hyukjae acted dramatic in mock.

Leeteuk, Kyuhyun, and Sungmin just laughed at his silly acts.

Mr. Jung raised his eyebrows in confusion.

Hyukjae joined them and laugh as well.

 

Then he suddenly stopped.

 

“Go try it.” Hyukjae said in casual tone.

“Sorry?” Mr. Jung asked surprised.

“You said that you want to hurt my husband, right? Or to put it blunt you want to kill him? Go try it. I want to see if you really can kill him.” Hyukjae said calmly.

“What?” Mr. Jung asked in disbelief.

“You heard him right Mr. Jung. He’s allowing you to try to kill Lee Donghae, his beloved husband.” Kyuhyun said.

“But don’t expect to make Eunhyuk’s men back off. It’s already part of the contracts that Lee Donghae will have protection from LH gangs. Just don’t ruin the act Mr. Jung. We promise that Donghae hyung won’t know the detail. We’ll just tell him that something is coming up and he has to deal with it. Fair enough?” Sungmin added.

Well, the contract that Lee Eunhyuk has with Lee Donghae is the protection contract which means that LH gangs will protect Lee Donghae at all costs.

“I’ll look forward to your action, Mr. Jung. And to make it interesting, what if we make a deal?” Hyukjae said.

“What deal?” Mr. Jung asked.

“I’ll be your subordinate if you can kill Lee Donghae. And if you can’t, you have to be my subordinate. Well, if you’re still alive though.” Hyukjae said.

“Deal.” Mr. Jung confidently said.

“You know that your husband is just a plain business man who happens to be a rich man and it’s easy for me to get rid of him. I feel sorry for him that he knows nothing about his wife being a gangster. Poor him.” Mr. Jung said.

“I feel sorry for my husband too. But we’ll see that Mr. Jung. We’ll see that. I just hope that when you’re in your coffin, you’re still in one piece.” Hyukjae said and smirked.

“Oh, that’s great idea. Should I send your husband in pieces, Mr. Lee? That will be really amusing.” Mr. Jung spat back.

Hyukjae just shrugged his shoulder.

“Ok, since we already have a deal. I guess it’s time for me to leave now.” Mr. Jung said and stood up.

“Sure. Sure.” Hyukjae said and motioned his man to open the door.

“I’m sorry I can’t you to the car, Mr. Jung. I don’t want to leave my friends here.” Hyukjae said sweetly.

“It’s ok Mr. Lee.” Mr. Jung said.

“Gentlemen, I’ll excuse myself.” He said and walked to the door.

Mr. Jung almost reached the elevator when Hyukjae suddenly called him.

“Euhmm Mr. Jung.” Hyukjae called.

“Yes, Mr. Lee?” Mr. Jung asked.

“Well, I’m just saying. If I were you, I wouldn’t even think to deal with Lee Donghae.” Hyukjae said innocently.

“Oh why? Because there is you who will protect him with your life?” Mr. Jung snickered.

“I can guarantee you that I won’t be in your way. I don’t think I will even have a chance to help my husband.” Eunhyuk said.

“Have a nice trip, Mr. Jung. And Good Luck.” Eunhyuk bid goodbye.

 

===================================================================================

 

 

Hyukjae’s POV

I went back to my office and walked to my chair.

Satisfied smirk on my face.

“That was really interesting and fun.” Kyuhyun said.

“Very.” I simply said while smirking evilly.

“Congratulation, you just save yourself from being sore for a week, Hyukjae.” Leeteuk hyung said to me.

Since it’s just the three of us, they’re allowed to call me Hyukjae and not Eunhyuk.

“I can’t wait to tell Donghae about it.” I said to them.

“He’s just come right in time when Donghae needs something to release his stress.” I added.

“God must love me oh so much.” I cheered.

“The last time Donghae hyung needed to release his stress, I remember you can’t even walk for a week and still can’t walk properly for two weeks. The impact was really massive.” Kyuhyun said.

“Mr. Jung is my savior who wants to act as the angel of death for my husband while my husband will be his angel of death. This is just sooooo wonderful. Well, it’ll be a pity that I can’t have him under me but still, he fulfilled another job that I should do.” I said.

“You should thank him though.” Sungmin said to me.

“How so?” I asked him.

“Choose a nice coffin for him. That will do.” Sungmin shrugged.

“I’ll think about it.” I replied as I finished my drink.

 

 

It’s finally time to go home and I happily drive to home.

I skipped my way to the stairs and practically dancing along the way.

“Good Evening Madam. You look so happy.” Mr. Kim, the head of the butlers, greeted me after opening the front door to me.

“Good Evening Madam.” The rest of the butlers and maids greeted me.

“Good Evening everyone~~~” I practically sang it.

“You seem to be in a good mood, sweetheart.” Donghae’s voice greeted me.

“Donghaeee.” I squealed and ran to his embrace.

“You’re home early.” I said to him.

“I guess I am.” Donghae replied while hugging me.

“So, mind to share what makes you so happy?” He asked me.

I beamed into happiness once again and jumping in his embrace.

“You know what?”

“Yes?”

“I got you a new toy.” I said to him and he smirked at me.

“Really? So my wife wants to save his tight from me by getting me a new toy?” Donghae asked me while smirking evilly.

Here comes my real husband, the ones who can defeat me in one glance.

“He kind of offers himself to be your toy.” I said to him.

“How so?” he asked me while walking to our room.

“He knows my true identity.” I simply said while entering our room.

“Impressive.” Donghae said amused.

“Indeed, he said that he can easily get rid of you. I guess he thinks that you don’t know about me being a gangster.” I shrugged.

“And he doesn’t know about ‘me’.” Donghae said.

“Obviously. I’m being kind to him though. I told him that if I were him, I wouldn’t even want to deal with you. But he ignored my warn and there goes he is. I’m actually anticipating on what you will do to him.” I said.

“It’s surprising that Lee Eunhyuk being so kind. Was that Lee Hyukjae or Lee Eunhyuk who warn him?” Donghae teased me.

“Don’t start, Hae.” I replied annoyed.

Donghae chuckled and pulled me closer.

“Then tell me.” Donghae whispered to my ears.

“Let’s say he helped me to lessen my pleasurable pain.” I replied him.

“Should I thank him?” Donghae asked.

“You should. By giving me a good show.” I said.

“Alright, I let you go this time. But time is ticking wifey. If he didn’t do it on time, you know what’s coming up.” Donghae said while smirking.

And it’s the first time ever that I wish someone will make a move on him.

 

 

No One POV

Three days passed and there are still no movements from Mr. Jung.

“Damn he’s so slow.” Hyukjae cursed annoyed in his office.

“Go find information about him. I want everything about him.” Hyukjae ordered.

“You know, you sound really eager to have someone to kill your husband.” Leeteuk said.

“The time is ticking hyung. The time to save my !!!” Hyukjae exclaimed.

“Tsk.. this is why he can’t get into the first. He might be good, but he’s too damn slow.” Hyukjae said.

“You sure there’re nothing suspicious around him?” Kyuhyun asked.

“No. He said nothing though. Even Donghae asked me if I really get him a new toy because there’s still nothing so far.” Hyukjae replied.

“Even your husband is waiting for him. Seriously Eunhyuk, I don’t want to deal with the cleaning unless he cut him into chunks. The last time made me wants to throw up.” Sungmin said.

“You know Sungmin, I’m still wondering how come you can’t stand that while you can make almost an equal worst as my husband.” Eunhyuk said.

“If it’s my work then I’m fine with it. If it’s someone else, I can’t stand it.” Sungmin replied.

Just then the office phone rang.

“LH.” Eunhyuk said to the phone.

“Eunhyuk.” A gentle voice greeted.

“Oh well, what a surprise. How was your trip with Kibum?” Eunhyuk asked and put the phone to speaker mode for everyone to hear.

“Wonderful. You should come too with Donghae.” The gentle voice said.

“Hei Siwon.” Leeteuk said.

“Hei Teukie hyung.” Siwon cheered.

“How are you?” Leeteuk asked.

“Good good.. I’m good. Just got a new job though.” Siwon said.

“Oh really? That soon? Hmm… Kibum must hate it though.” Sungmin said.

“Hei there Sungmin. Well yeah, but the job is so amusing though. I swear it’s hard for me to hold my laugh at the job meeting.” Siwon chuckled.

“Spill it.” Kyuhyun said.

“Hei Kyuhyun. Oh, I want to confirm one thing first. Has Mr. Jung paid a visit for you?” Siwon said and you can tell that he’s smirking from his voice.

“Don’t tell me….” Eunhyuk trailed and burst into laugh.

Leeteuk, Kyuhyun, and Sungmin burst into laugh as well and to the extent that their stomach hurt.

Siwon is famous for his assassin skill and he’s the best.

He can kill people in blink of eyes.

“Don’t tell me that he asked you to kill Donghae?” Eunhyuk asked while wiping his tears due to the laugh.

“Donghae and you. Seriously, I wonder how he had no idea that I work for you as well.” Siwon asked in disbelief.

“So, will you do it?” Eunhyuk asked.

“You kidding me? I still treasure my life!!” Siwon said.

“I thought you want to give it a try.” Eunhyuk said.

“No thanks. I still want to live.” Siwon replied.

“Annyeong.” Another voice greeted.

“Kibum?” Sungmin asked.

“Hello there everyone.” Kibum greeted.

“Oh hei Kibum.” Leeteuk said.

“I also have some reporting.” Kibum said.

“You too?” Eunhyuk asked.

“He asked me to seduce your husband and threatening him that I’ll hurt you.” Kibum straight to the point.

Laughter erupted in the room again.

“My… My…. He really is a moron.” Eunhyuk said between his laugh.

“And I accept the offer.” Kibum said.

Silent filled the room.

 

 

 

Author Words :

Hi there.. Second Chapter and I don't feel really good about it..

Anyway thanks to spare your time to read this.

And thank you for subscribing and commenting :D

Have a good day everyone

 

@MayPus