Chapter 1

"Tsk.. Tsk.. Don't Even Think About It"

           Sky started to have its colors back as the sun started to rise. The wind blows just perfectly nice and the fluffy clouds indicate that today will be just another fine day for people to start their life for the day. It’s 6 o’clock in the morning and a beautiful man just stirred from his sleep. He was just sleeping peacefully in his husband warm embrace. They’ve been married for 4 years already and you can tell that they’re madly in love with each other and running a happy married life. The beautiful man of course in charge as the wife of the house and as a perfect wife he is, he always automatically wakes up on the weekdays at 6 o’clock sharp, perfect time to prepare everything that his husband needs for his day. They live happily in the big beautiful mansion that his husband has. Yes, his husband is filthy rich and so does he. Well, his husbands perhaps slightly richer than him but that’s not the case though, what each of them own is theirs. Of course they share everything, including the money. The Master of the house is the CEO of the biggest company ever and it’s conquering the world. He practically has everything in his hands. On the other hand, the ‘Madam’ of the house also has his own business and it can be considered as one of the best. They met through some business and bla bla bla bla the love stories happen and they’re married.

            The Lee, that’s how people called them. Mr. Lee and Mrs. Lee. The husband insisted that his wife, even though he’s also a man, should be called as Mrs. Lee. And the wife can do nothing about it anyway. He just loves his husband so much and he’s willing to do anything for him. Being the CEO for his own company makes him has people to respect him and his husband request to make him look or act sometimes like a girl is somehow brought disgrace for an important man like him. But he cares nothing and doesn’t even give a damn about it. He’ll do everything for his husband. And same goes for his husband. He’s willing to do everything needed for his wife.

            The wife tried to untangle himself from the husband, only to get pull again onto the firm chest. The wife smiled and looked up to see his husband handsome face. His face is just perfect on his eyes and he’s lucky to have him as his husband. He’s everyone desire. No one can resist the Lee Donghae. That’s the name of the CEO of the Lee Corporation which simply has the world under him. He’s handsome, very handsome. Sharp nose, brown eyes, tall, brown hair, and well built body. Added with his gentleman attitude and there you go the perfect man alive. Some people said that he has a pair of eyes which look like a fish but in a good way. It just makes him look more captivating. To stand beside a perfect man like him, people might imagine someone, particularly a girl or a woman, who is just as great as he is to be his wife. But no no. Sorry to break your heart ladies but he’s totally a gay. He might have some interests on girl but that’s until he met the Lee Hyukjae. Hyukjae is younger than Donghae by two years. He’s a bit shorter than Donghae but his proportion is still good. He has blonde hair and strong jaw line. He looks tough but his doe eyes make it possible for him to look really cute. He has milky white skin which a bit opposite to his husband who has slightly tanned skin. He’s well built but he’s still skinny, beating those girls because he is as slim as a girl. Donghae fell in love at the first sight and after went through some hardships; he finally can have Lee Hyukjae as his wife.

 

Back to the couple on the bed, Donghae decided to open his eyes and stare down at his beautiful wife lovingly.

“Good Morning baby.” Donghae smiled and pecked his wife lips.

“Good Morning Hae.” Hyukjae smiled back.

“Let’s get up and prepare for work, Hae.” Hyukjae said.

“Sure honey.” Donghae replied and both rose up from the bed.

Hyukjae went out the room and let Donghae took a bath first.

He went to the kitchen and met the ones in charge there to prepare the breakfast and everything needed for the day.

He actually wanted to cook but as he also has a meeting, he should get ready to leave early as well.

Hyukjae went back to their shared room and Donghae just went out from the bathroom with only towel covering his lower part.

Hyukjae then went to the closet to get his husband suit for the day and Donghae followed him.

“Blue or White?” Hyukjae mumbled to himself.

Donghae just watched his wife pouting his plump kissable lips as he’s contemplating to which suit that will be good for him.

After a minute, Hyukjae came with the Blue one and happily went to give it to Donghae.

He then went to get the necktie and stuffs.

After that he gave a peck on Donghae’s cheek before walking to shower himself.

“Just wait me in the dining room, Hae.” Hyukjae said before closing the door.

Donghae just nodded and complied with his wife request.

 

Hyukjae reached the dining room in 30 minutes, finely dressed in his suit.

He went to peck Donghae’s cheek first before taking a seat beside him.

“You have a meeting?” Donghae started the conversation while munching on his bacon.

“Uh-huh. I really look forward for it. It’s thrilling me.” Hyukjae said happily while munching on his omelet.

“Woah.. Someone is so excited. Should I be jealous?” Donghae said.

“No one can ever beat your charm, Hae.” Hyukjae said while slightly blushing.

“How nice to hear it from my cute wife. Have I met him or her before?” Donghae asked.

“You might have or not meet him before. He’s kind of new in town.” Hyukjae answered.

“Name?” Donghae asked.

“Jung Taewon.” Hyukjae answered.

“Oh, that new guy. He’s one of the strong ones. He came over couple of weeks ago. Offering me some deals and stuffs. He has two ‘worlds’ under him according to the rumors.” Donghae casually said.

“You seem not surprise.” Hyukjae said, amused.

“I know you will set your eyes on him pretty soon, sweetheart.” Donghae chuckled.

“I love you so much.” Hyukjae said and leaned for a kiss.

“Love you more.” Donghae replied and kiss him fully on the lips.

They both finished their breakfast and went to their own car.

They kissed for one last time before going to their separate ways.

 

 

==============================================================================

 

 

Reaching his own office, Hyukjae parked his car in front of the lobby.

He drives his own red Ferrari car which he loves so much.

His people then lined up to welcome him and one of his men opened the car door for him.

“Good Morning Mr. Lee.” The men dressed in black all greeted him.

“Morning.” Hyukjae simply said and went in the building.

His office might not as fancy as Donghae’s and not settled in the heart of the city, but the position is just perfectly right for him.

If Donghae is dealing with business, meeting, contract drafting, and stuffs, well, not really for Hyukjae.

He’s not really into that kind of stuffs.

That’s Donghae, not him.

He’s more into taking control.

He loves having control over things.

He just really loves it.

He might be considered as the one who has all of the ‘worlds’ that the world has under his control.

Having control over everything is just like a disease for him.

He will get everything he wants in his hands. Just EVERYTHING.

That’s why he’s really thrilled to meet Mr. Jung.

Jung Taewon is the new guy in town, a business man and a gangster at the same time.

He can be considered to have a ‘smooth’ way to reach the second position of the most feared gangsters around the world.

And he’s in town to make his way to get into the first position of the most powerful gangsters ever.

Wondering who the first one is?

Well, it’s none other than Hyukjae.

Yes, you heard me right. Lee Hyukjae or known as Lee Eunhyuk in gangster world.

He’s not a business man and not just a normal CEO.

He’s the leader of the most feared gangsters in the world.

Hearing that the one that he’s desired to beat to is kindly made his way to the town to see him is really thrilling him.

He really looks forward to have him under his control and he’ll be unbeatable.

Just the thought of it makes him more thrilled than ever.

It’s been a long time since he felt this way.

The last time is when Donghae finally have him under his control, his body to be exact.

And the thought of Donghae made him blushed.

He shook his head and went to the elevator and pressed the highest floor button.

His office is the headquarter of his gangs and it’s 25 stories building.

It has everything inside it.

Place to stay, infirmary, canteen, sports centre, and everything needed.

His office is on the highest floor and the elevator finally made its ‘ding’ sounds which indicated that he already arrived on his floor.

The guards or his men bowed to him as he made his way to the office and slump his slim figure onto his bossy chair right after he reached his office.

 

“Good Morning, Eunhyuk.” A man with dimples along with two other men greeted him.

“Morning Teukie hyung, Kyuhyun, and Sungmin.” Hyukjae greeted back while smiling.

“A happy morning people, aren’t we?” the dimples man called Leeteuk said while having himself a sit on the sofa inside Hyukjae’s office.

“He’s just happy that he’ll get a new toy to play with.” A tall man said.

“Oh Kyu, I can’t even describe how it feels. It’s really been a long time.” Hyukjae squealed at the thought of having encounter with another powerful gangster.

“You’re as sick as your brother.” A cute man said.

“Heechul hyung is sicker than me. Thankfully he’s already in China right now. Living happily ever after with Geng hyung, Sungmin.” Hyukjae said.

“When is he coming?” Kyuhyun asked while leaning to the wall.

“Soon. Very soon. In two hours? Just nice.” Hyukjae turned his smile into smirk.

“Does Donghae know about this?” Leeteuk asked.

“He knows. Of course he knows that I will meet him.” Hyukjae replied while pouring some light alcohol into his glass.

“Want some?” He offered and they all take it.

“I don’t think he’ll be an easy opponent, Eunhyuk. Are you sure you can handle him?” Sungmin said while sipping on his own liquor.

“Duh. Please. I’m Lee Eunhyuk. The one who can have control over whatever he wants. No one can even beat me on that.” Hyukjae stated while rolling his eyes.

“Aside from Donghae hyung, yes you have control over everything.” Kyuhyun .

Hyukjae blushed and sipped on his drink.

“Shut up!” Hyukjae said.

 

Hyukjae loves to have control.

Heck it’s like a disease for him.

But he also loves to be controlled at the same time.

And the one who got that privileged is none other than Lee Donghae.

How he could manage to get it?

Only heaven knows.

Even Leeteuk, Kyuhyun, and Sungmin are surprised that someone can take control over Hyukjae.

They thought that Donghae is a gangster as well, but they’re completely wrong.

Donghae is just an ordinary business man, the tycoon one.

They thought that there must be something wrong going on with Hyukjae’s mind.

But after they know Donghae, they all know that Donghae is more than just a tycoon business man.

All hell will break loose if the ‘real’ Donghae is showing up.

 

 

Two hours passed and the guest is just right on schedule.

The guard sent him to Eunhyuk’s office and Leeteuk, Kyuhyun, and Sungmin decided to stay and watch.

Knocks heard from the door and Hyukjae let them in.

“Welcome to my office, Mr. Jung.” Hyukjae greeted.

“Thank you Mr. Lee.” Mr. Jung greeted back.

“Please have a seat and do you mind to have my friends here as well?” Hyukjae said.

“Sure, it’s my pleasure to be at the same room with the famous gangster like them.” Mr. Jung said while sitting on the chair.

“Thanks for the compliment Mr. Jung.” Leeteuk said.

“And it’s an honor to finally meet the best gangster in the world like you Mr. Lee.” Mr. Jung said while facing Hyukjae.

“What a nice words of yours. It’s also my pleasure to meet you Mr. Jung.” Hyukjae said and smirked inwardly.

“So, are we done with the flattering session? I’m not really into that game actually.” Hyukjae bluntly said.

“As expected of you, Mr. Lee.” Mr. Jung smirked.

Hyukjae smirked back and made his way to sit on the edge of his desk, not so far from Mr. Jung.

“What brings you here, Mr. Jung? I’ll be very pleased if you say that you want to work under me.” Hyukjae stated.

“A blunt person, aren’t we?” Mr. Jung chuckled.

“No. I’m not here to be your subordinate. I’m here to make you as my subordinate.” Mr. Jung arrogantly said.

Hyukjae burst into laughter and the three just chuckled.

“Well, well, Mr. Jung. It’s been a long time since I heard that.” Hyukjae said between his laughter.

Mr. Jung just looked at Hyukjae with an arrogant smirk on his face and of course it’s really noticeable.

“So, what’s the answer Mr. Lee? I’m not as free as you and I have a lot of works to do.” Mr. Jung calmly said.

“No.” Hyukjae said in sharp tone and the smile replaced by serious look on his face.

It gave a quite shock to Mr. Jung as he’s not used to see Hyukjae’s expression changes, but he still manage to not show it, or that’s how he thought.

The three smirked as they can tell that Hyukjae is starting to get into the business.

“No? That’s not what I expected to hear Mr. Lee. I already make it easy for you by paying a nice visit with a nice conversation. I’m not usually a patient person you know.” Mr. Jung said.

“I know. I know. And I’m not that patient either you know. Consider yourself lucky as I haven’t laid any of my men hands on your family. Especially your only daughter and your beautiful wife.” Hyukjae said smirking and Mr. Jung’s feature darkened.

“Don’t you dare laid your hand on them. Or you will regret it.” Mr. Jung smirked.

Hyukjae is really amused on the later behavior.

He finally found a ‘tough’ one after a long time.

“Well, I’ll offer it to you once again. Do you want to join me or not?” Hyukjae asked.

“No.” Mr. Jung answered.

“Alright. Then what kind of deal that you want? A portion of lands here?” Hyukjae asked innocently.

“No. I don’t need that. I want to be the first one in this gangster world and you will give me that position.” Mr. Jung said.

“Hmmm…. That’s kind of impossible Mr. Jung. You know how I love to have everything under my control.” Hyukjae shrugged his shoulder and went to the sofa where Leeteuk, Kyuhyun, and Sungmin are.

“Everyhting? I don’t think so.” Mr. Jung stated.

“Well yeah, since you declined my offer to be my subordinate then it’s not everything. What a shame.” Hyukjae said, putting a sad act which really attracting your fist.

“Oh no, there’s another thing you don’t have under your control Mr. Lee.” Mr. Jung smirked.

“Really? What is it then? I believe I have the world under me Mr. Jung.” Hyukjae faking surprised.

 

“Lee Donghae.” Mr. Jung said and raised one of his eyebrows while smirking in victory.

 

Hyukjae’s feature darkened and put on his serious face.

“The CEO of Lee Corporation I see. I believe I already have a deal with him Mr. Jung. And he’s happily being under my protection.” Hyukjae said, trying to lessen his cold voice.

“Oh really Mr. Lee? You seemed not really that happy when I mentioned his name. You know, I can help you to get rid of him if you dislike him. Take it as a reward for you if you agree to join me.” Mr. Jung said while observing Hyukjae’s expression.

“That’s very nice of you Mr. Jung, but Mr. Lee Donghae and I get along just fine. Besides, if I want to kill him, I can do it by myself. Thank you.” Hyukjae said while making his way to get his glass.

“Really? Will you have the heart Mr. Lee?” Mr. Jung asked in fake wondering tone.

“I’m Lee Eunhyuk, the leader of LH gangsters, Mr. Jung. And the most powerful one if you forgot. Of course I will have the heart to kill him.” Hyukjae said, venom in his voice.

Kyuhyun smirked at his seat and leaned to his lover.

“This is very interesting.” He whispered to Sungmin.

Sungmin just smirked back and keep his eyes on the two leaders of the first and the second powerful gangster having a cold mind war.

“I’m sorry Mr. Lee. But I guess I can’t trust you on that one.” Mr. Jung said while taking his liquor.

“Mind?” Mr. Jung raised the glass.

“Please.” Hyukjae said and Mr. Jung took the drink.

“It’s a very brave of you to doubt me, Mr. Jung. Care to tell me why you think that way?” Hyukjae asked.

“Well, because you won’t have the heart to kill your beloved one, right?” Mr. Jung said.

“For that one, I agree with you. You also won’t have a heart to kill your wife and your daughter, right?” Hyukjae playing along.

“And that’s why you won’t have a heart to kill Lee Donghae.” Mr. Jung said.

“You make it sounds as if Mr. Donghae is my lover, Mr. Jung. He already has a wife and I’m not that low to sleep with him.” Hyukjae snickered.

“You gotta be kidding me.” Hyukjae added.

“Oh well, not only a lover I suppose. I believe Lee Donghae is your beloved husband, Mr. Lee Eunhyuk or may I say Mrs. Lee Hyukjae?” Mr. Jung said and smirked.

 

 

 

 

 

Author Words :

Alright.. The first chap.. I don't even know what to say about this.

That's why... Let me know.. hihihi

Looking forward to your comment :D

 

@MayPus