Chapter 4

"Tsk.. Tsk.. Don't Even Think About It"

The following day arrived and as Hyukjae predicted, the news is all about the newly found ‘discovery’ of the most respected CEO in the world, Lee Donghae. Hyukjae has been up earlier than usual, or in the other words, he’s not sleeping at all. He becomes a worrisome housewife and can’t stop thinking to kill that bastard Jung right away. But he remember that he already promise that ing Mr. Jung that he won’t be in his way to destroy his husband. This is the first time ever that the tough Lee Eunhyuk feeling so desperate towards his enemy. Donghae has been assuring him to sleep last night but he can’t just sleep. Hyukjae then demanded Donghae to sleep and not forcing himself to stay up just to accompany him. Of course Donghae protested, but Hyukjae used his ‘weapon’ to him and Donghae can’t do anything about it. He agreed in one condition, Hyukjae won’t be anywhere but his embrace when he’s sleeping. Any attempt to break free, then Donghae won’t sleep as well. Hyukjae agreed, anything as long as Donghae is sleeping. He needs Donghae’s comfort anyway and there how the night went. It’s 6 o’clock in the morning but Hyukjae still didn’t want to wake up his husband. He reached for the TV’s remote instead and low down the sound. Flipping through the channel and it’s all about the news about Donghae. Hyukjae gripped the remote tightly, almost breaking it into pieces due to his power. The poor innocent remote is nearing to break when the husband of the outrage man that almost crushed its body to pieces is finally up by himself.

“Hyukkie.” Donghae called sleepily.

“Yeah Hae.” Hyukjae shifted his attention to his husband.

Donghae snuggled closer to Hyukjae who is in the sitting position and that makes Donghae snuggled to his stomach instead.

“Why didn’t you wake me up?” Donghae asked as he enjoys the that Hyukjae gave on his hair.

“I didn’t want to bother you. You don’t have any important meeting for today, right?” Hyukjae asked as he his husband hair.

“No.” Donghae mumbled as he started to fall asleep again due to the comfort that Hyukjae gave him.

“And you’re not going to the office for a while, not even anywhere.” Donghae suddenly said.

“W-what? Why?” Hyukjae asked, surprised.

“The reporters will be all over the place and I don’t want anything happen to you. You may be the most powerful gangster but as your husband, I want you stay at home and let me handle all of this. You can’t do anything about it as you already promise that Jung that you won’t be in his way. But I still have LH protection right? I’ll handle everything with Leeteuk hyung, Sungmin, Donghae, Siwon, and Kibum. You stay here and don’t ever think to disobey me. Am I understood?” Donghae said sternly.

Hyukjae wanted to protest but Donghae has used his authoritative tone which means that it’s better to not say anything against his will.

Hyukjae sighed and finally nodded.

“You know that you’re still the best darling and you still have your control.” Donghae said to him.

“Yeah whatever.” Hyukjae sulked and moved Donghae’s head from his lap.

“I’ll go prepare your bath.” Hyukjae said flatly and walked away.

Donghae let him and sighed while watching his wife disappeared to the bathroom.

It’s better to not say anything for now because it’s a rare chance that Hyukjae succumb at the first attempt.

Donghae lay flatly on the bed, staring blankly at the ceiling while thinking about everything happened.

He finally comes to a conclusion that playing around is not always good, especially now.

He thought, and Hyukjae thought, that letting Kibum to do that won’t be a big deal as it’s just a play to make everything more interesting.

But now he knows that a monkey can really fall from a tree.

Donghae is busy planning on his revenge when he felt a lips landed on his forehead.

“Sorry baby, did you say anything?” Donghae snapped back to the reality and looked up to his wife.

“The bath is ready.” Hyukjae said softly while caressing his cheeks.

“Alright. Thanks babe.” Donghae said and pecked Hyukjae’s lips, then proceed to the bathroom.

Hyukjae then prepared his husband attire for the work today and went to the kitchen to prepare the breakfast.

The butlers and the maids bow upon his arriving and help him to prepare the breakfast.

No one dared to say anything as their ‘Madam’ dark aura is really noticeable.

Donghae arrived right on time when Hyukjae placed the last food on the table.

He can sense the tense atmosphere at the dining room and just sent an apologetic smile towards the butlers and the maids present.

The workers bow in respect and replied with an understanding smile to their Master.

The couple took their seat and started to munch on their breakfast.

 

“Please call everyone here.” Donghae ordered between his breakfast activities.

Soon, all the workers gathered at the spacious dining room and waiting for their Master to speak up.

“Madam won’t be going anywhere today and I want all of you to keep him safe inside the mansion. I don’t want him to be alone thus someone must always be by his side at anytime. Madam’s guards will come to guard the mansion as well and don’t let anyone enter the mansion beside me, Leeteuk hyung, Sungmin, Kyuhyun, Siwon, Kibum, Heechul hyung, and Hangeng gege. I know that you already know about the situation so I hope the best from all of you.” Donghae said to them.

“Yes Master.” They all said in unison.

Hyukjae stayed silent as he doesn’t want to argue with his husband.

“You may all go now.” Donghae dismissed them.

They continued their breakfast in silent and finally it’s time for Donghae to go.

Hyukjae tailed behind him to the front door and Donghae finally let out a sigh.

“Are you mad at me?” Donghae asked as he pulled Hyukjae by his waist.

“No. I mad at myself.” Hyukjae replied while looking down.

“Look at me.” Donghae said.

Hyukjae shook his head.

“Hyukkie look at me baby.” Donghae said again and the latter lift up his head slowly.

Donghae cupped his face and showered him with butterfly kisses all over his face.

He finally stopped at his plump lips and started to kiss him lovingly.

Hyukjae respond the kiss right away and circled his arms around his husband neck.

They stopped when they ran out of breath and Donghae gave him a simple peck before hugging his wife tightly.

“You stay home and be a good wife, ok?” Donghae whispered and kissed his wife neck.

Hyukjae nodded and Donghae let go of him.

“Don’t you worry, alright? I’ll handle everything and promise you that you will have a very good show really soon.” Donghae said while smiling.

“Now give me your best smile before I go.” Donghae said and Hyukjae smiled brightly.

“Don’t be home too late, ok?” Hyukjae said and pecked Donghae lips before waving a goodbye.

Donghae waved back and went away with his driver.

His smile vanished when he already out of the mansion and Hyukjae can’t see him anymore.

He pulled out his phone and sent a message for an urgent meeting.

 

 

The three famous gangster of LH arrived at the Lee Corp. and the security guards bowed at them.

Then Siwon and Donghae arrived as well.

The five went together to Donghae’s office and greeted by a dark evil aura upon their arrival.

“Donghae?” Leeteuk said carefully.

Donghae pleased them in without saying anything and the five went straight to the couch to sit.

“Things seem to be turned out of hands and I need all of you to settle this.” Donghae started.

“I didn’t expect to be like this. I’m sorry Donghae. I should have declined as Siwon did.” Kibum said in regret.

“No, it’s not your fault Kibum. It’s because of my stupid game with Hyukkie and you just want to help him.” Donghae said.

“Now now.. I need your help to show him how the real humiliation is. He really messed up with the wrong person.” Donghae said darkly.

The five gulped as the real Donghae is finally risen up again.

Donghae was about to speak again when suddenly someone knocked on his door.

“Mr. Lee.” His secretary called.

“What is it?” Donghae answered coldly.

“Mr. and Mrs. Han are here, sir.” The secretary answered him in fear.

“They are here?” the five gasped.

“Let them in.” Donghae said and the couple entered the room.

“Well Well Well.. everybody is here already.” Heechul said amused and the five stood up immediately.

“Welcome back Heechul hyung.” The five bowed deeply.

Hangeng followed behind and the five bowed again.

“Why didn’t you invite me?” Heechul asked as his evil smirk never leaves his face.

“I didn’t want to trouble hyung.” Donghae explained.

“Na-ah.. Don’t hesitate to ask for a help from me, especially regarding to my monkey brother.” Heechul said while taking a seat on the sofa as well with his husband.

“Yes hyung.” Donghae replied in respect.

“So what’s the plan? Showing how the real humiliation is?” Heechul said casually.

Donghae put his hand on his nape and scratched it awkwardly.

“Yes hyung.” He answered.

“Good. You have to thank me because I already save some of your time to do it.” Heechul said and pulled out a CD from his bag.

Kyuhyun took it and played it on the TV in front of them.

There, a video showed a girl who is in the middle of having with some men and she really looks like a .

She has all over her body.

In her .

In her .

In .

Between her s.

And the men have their mouth all over her body.

She totally looked like a very very low .

The five along with Donghae hung their jaws open in shock.

That was a total humiliation people can think of.

Heechul smirk evilly and his husband planted a kiss on his wife mouth, proud to have a wife like him.

The video finished by showing the girl state that is full of everywhere and satisfied expression.

“Just give a call to Jung Enterprise and my body will be all yours.”

is the line which attached on the video.

Heechul finally laughed in joy and victory.

He really enjoyed his other masterpiece.

The five and Donghae freeze on their place.

Noted in mind that to never mess up with Heechul, even Donghae is scared by him.

“H-hechul hyung.” Donghae said hesitated.

“I know I know. You’re welcome brother in law. Now, from my point of view, I think it’s best for you to upload it on any video web possible and sent it to the broadcast station as well and on the every LED big screen in town. That’s my idea. What do you think, brother in law?” Heechul asked.

“W-well.. W-wonderful hyung. It’s really wonderful.” Donghae said and laughed awkwardly.

“Good. Now I’ll excuse myself because I want to see my baby brother. Where is he now?” Heechul asked as he stood up.

“He’s in the mansion. I prevent him to go anywhere for a while.” Donghae said.

“Tell your guards that I’ll be coming.” Heechul said.

“Yes hyung. I already notified them.” Donghae replied.

“Alright boys.. Have a good day.” Heechul said and pecked each of their cheeks then bid his goodbye.

Heechul and Hangeng are finally out of the room and the rest of them still frozen in shock.

Shock from the video and shock from the kiss.

“Remind me to never mess up with Hyukjae hyung or Heechul hyung.” Kyuhyun said to his lover, Sungmin.

Sungmin nodded blankly.

 

 

================================================================================================================

 

 

Hyukjae is banned from any connection to the outside world.

He killed his time by flipping to the news on TV or reading some news paper.

He didn’t protest that he’s being ‘locked up’ by his husband and took it as punishment instead.

He was flipping through some channels when suddenly a video appeared and showing a girl who is in the middle of having with some men.

“What a .” Hyukjae commented and he realized that all of the channels aired the same thing.

He finally decided to watch it and feeling really disgusted.

The men have her body entirely.

Sticking their in any hole possible, , , mouth, and even between her s.

And some other men on his body.

“Tsk.. what a disgusting .” Hyukjae commented again then a wave of feeling suddenly hit him.

“OH. MY. GOD!!!” Hyukjae exclaimed.

“Don’t tell me that-“ Hyukjae didn’t finish his words as he read the line which attached on the video that shows the full of girl with satisfied expression.

“Just give a call to Jung Enterprise and my body will be all yours.”

 

“Amazing.” Hyukjae said in amazement.

“Mr. Kiiiiiimm!!!” Hyukjae shouted.

“Yes Madam.” Mr. Kim appeared right away.

“Call my husband. I want to talk to him.” Hyukjae ordered, eyes still not leaving flat screen TV.

“Here Madam.” The butler offered the phone.

“Mr. Kim.” Donghae said on the other line.

“Hae.” Hyukjae replied.

“Baby?” Donghae said.

“That was fast baby. How can you do that?” Hyukjae asked still amazed.

“It’s Heechul hyung doing actually. He came over this morning. Has he visited you yet? He said that he wants to meet you along with Hangeng gege.” Donghae explained.

“No, they haven’t arrived yet.” Hyukjae replied.

“So, what’s the next plan? The first one was really strong Hae. You’re totally amazing. That’s the real humiliation.” Hyukjae continued.

“We’re going to meet him soon baby. Along with his daughter and wife. Just wait for a bit.” Donghae said.

Hyukjae nodded even though Donghae can’t see it.

“I’ll see you at dinner. Promise me that you’ll be home at dinner time. I started to feel lonely.” Hyukjae whined.

“I promise.” Donghae replied.

Hyukjae beamed and made a kiss sound to then phone before hanging up.

“This call for celebration.” Hyukjae said to Mr. Kim.

“Yes Madam.” Mr. Kim replied with a bright smile, happy to see that his Madam is finally smiling again.

“My brother and brother in law are going to come over today. Prepare everything needed and I’m going to cook.” Hyukjae said.

“Yes Madam, Master Donghae has notified us about it. We’ll be waiting for you in the kitchen.” Mr. Kim said and bowed before leaving the happy Madam.

“I told you to not mess up with me and Donghae. Now you see the price that you have to pay Mr. Jung.” Hyukjae said darkly and chuckled evily.

 

=================================================================================================

 

At the other place, Mr. Jung and his family are in chaos.

The video just like a BOMB and Donghae’s news is forgotten completely without trace.

The reporters are now surrounding the Jung Enterprise and the calls for ‘the ’ are nonstop coming as well.

“BIG HUMILIATION”

The words which attached to all of the news about ‘the ’ that belongs to Jung Enterprise and the is non-other than the President of Jung Enterprise daughter.

 

Mr. Jung already got a call which told him that his wife is already rushed to the hospital due to the shocking news.

He also got some mocking calls from his business partners.

He finally got a nice call from his business partner who is non-other than Donghae.

Donghae said some good words to assure him and told him he is sorry about the news.

He told him that he knows how he feels because he just experienced it last night and this morning.

Donghae finished the call with an info that “If you look for my wife, he’s not in his office.”

Then everything clicked in Mr. Jung’s mind.

It’s their revenge, the Lee spouse revenge.

He miscalculated that Donghae didn’t know about his wife.

Donghae already knows about his wife this entire time.

And Mr. Jung feels really stupid.

He was still in the middle of cursing his stupidity when his secretary notified him that he got a guest.

 

“Mr. Jung, someone named Leeteuk from LH wants to see you.” His secretary said and Mr. Jung snapped his head up.

“Let him in.” Mr. Jung said.

Leeteuk went in and bowed to him as for gratitude.

“What do you want?” Mr. Jung asked him.

“I’m here to pass you a message to meet Mr. Lee Donghae at his villa tonight.” Leeteuk said to him.

“And why should I do that?” Mr. Jung spat.

“You should if you want to see your daughter and your wife again.” Leeteuk answered calmly.

“What a lame threat.” Mr. Jung mocked.

“We’re still being nice to you Mr. Jung. Please don’t take this for granted because the video was just an ‘appetizer’ Mr. Jung. We still have a lot of things in store.” Leeteuk calmly said.

“Give me the address.” Mr. Jung said and Leeteuk went closer to put a piece of paper on his desk.

“What makes you think that you can go out of here safely Mr. Leeteuk?” Mr. Jung asked him arrogantly.

“I can kill all of your body guards in second Mr. Jung. I suggest you to not make the situation more difficult for you.” Leeteuk answered.

“I believed that Mr. Eunhyuk said to me that he won’t be in my way to destroy his husband.” Mr. Jung said again.

“He is Mr. Jung. Mr. Eunhyuk won’t be in your way. He’s being safely ‘locked up’ by Mr. Donghae and he can’t do anything for now.” Leeteuk explained.

“Then why are you here?” Mr. Jung said.

“Mr. Donghae still has his privileged to be protected by LH and since Mr. Eunhyuk is being ‘locked up’, he’s the one who take over the LH and also his older brother. Have you happened to hear about Kim Heechul? Currently known as Han Heechul.” Leeteuk asked.

“Kim Heechul? He’s the Legend in gangster world. He came to my party as well with his husband.” Mr. Jung replied.

“And you just messed up with his little brother and brother in law Mr. Jung.” Leeteuk said and Mr. Jung gasped in shock.

“The video is one of his doings and he told me to tell you that he hopes that you enjoy his gift as his gratefulness that you invited him to your party and humiliated his brother in law.” Leeteuk said again.

“You should just agree to be Mr. Eunhyuk subordinate at the first place Mr. Jung and now, there is no turning back even you beg for his forgiveness. I’ll take my leave now. Don’t forget to come on time Mr. Jung.” Leeteuk said and excused himself.

Leaving the stunned Mr. Jung.

 

 

 

 

 

Auhtor Words :

So here it is the third chap..

and (without shame) I announce that I'm officially 19th at 19th wkwkwkwkwkwk aaaahh I'm getting old huhu

Enjoy the chap and thank you for the wonderful comment and subbies.. also for the up vote.. I'm so touched hehe

 

See you on the next chap hehe

 

@MayPus