Chapter 9

"Tsk.. Tsk.. Don't Even Think About It"

*12 years later*

Youngmin and Kwangmin are already 16 years old and they celebrated their, another grand, birthday 2 months ago. At their current age, their parents can already tell who will take each of their position. Youngmin being the eldest are very thoughtful and conscious about his surrounding and especially his younger twin, Kwangmin. Therefore, he really understands when Kwangmin seemingly take most of their mother attention. Youngmin is not really sad or envy about it since he admires his father greatly. It’s not like he favorites one of his adopted parents because he really loves both of them from the bottom of his heart. It just happens that Kwangmin is closer to Hyukjae and Youngmin is closer to Donghae. Donghae and Hyukjae can already predict that Kwangmin will success Hyukjae’s position while Youngmin will success Donghae’s. But both know that Youngmin is very capable in successing both of their position. Youngmin is miraculously identical to Donghae and Kwangmin to Hyukjae. It’s like the twins are their blood related sons. Being the famous Lee spouse sons are not as happy as people think they would be. And they’re even not blood related to them. Being related is already though and for not being related is even tougher. Since they started their elementary school, it’s not suprising for them to get a daily basis mock from their school friends. It’s hurt, really really hurt, for them to listen to it. But Youngmin always reminds Kwangmin to endure it and keep their mouths shut, they have to be a good boy and learned how to endure. They made it as one of their ways to show their gratitude and gratefulness being the Lee spouse sons. That’s what the twins’ thought. As long as there’s not physical contact, they can endure it.

Hyukjae proofed what he said about the twins needing to have their training for the sake of the future and their own good. They started when the twins were 7 years old and they can testify that it was a one hell training given by their father and mother. The Lee spouse didn’t spoil them during the training and there were even days when the twins were injured badly. At times like that, Donghae and Hyukjae regretted it a little bit, but thankfully it wasn’t serious.

“AAACCCCKKKK….” An agony scream pierced through the tense air.

Sound of engine being turned down can be heard and the buzzing and rattling sounds stopped all together.

Youngmin can be seen squirming on the floor, holding the pain on the side of his body.

He was in the middle of his survival training which one of it is dodging objects that flied toward him.

His late respond and reflex caused him to be hit by several objects and it happened because his body is already entirely tired and worn out from the long hours of the training.

But from the objective perspection, he’s still lacking of concentration, reflex, and endurance.

The training stopped and unluckily for Youngmin, it happened when Donghae was there to supervise him.

Youngmin felt guilty and terribly ashamed of his failure, though it’s already tremendous for 10 years old boy to handle that survival training with mild injuries.

Youngmin’s personal servants and guards were quick surrounding him, worried about their young master.

Youngmin had been staying up for 35 hours straight without any sleep and it’s hard for a young boy like him. He’s still 10 years old for God sake.

Youngmin and Kwangmin have their separated training for this time and Hyukjae was the one who supervised Kwangmin.

The servants and guards were asking their young master if he’s okay which quite absurd since Youngmin is totally not okay.

He’s really really tired and injured.

Youngmin can feel that half of his consciousness has left him and he felt like his energy is already drained.

The commotion suddenly stopped when Donghae finally reached his spot.

The servants and guards reluctantly stood up and scurried away to give their master a room.

Youngmin tried to sit up but he can’t find the energy to even move his body.

Donghae squatted down in front of him and stared down at him solemnly.

“I know that you’re totally not fine so I’m not going to ask you if you’re okay or not.” Donghae started and everybody winced at the cold tone.

“You realize your mistake, don’t you? and you still have some lackings here and there which I think obviously enough for you to realize and I don’t have to spell it one by one for you.” Donghae continued.

“Y-yes father.” Youngmin replied shakingly. It’s hard to speak in his condition.

Youngmin can feel that some of his consciousness leaving him.

“I admit that you’re good. Very good for boy at your age. But you know that it’s not good enough right?” Donghae asked him.

Youngmin nodded.

Donghae sighed and patted the boy head.

“We’ll stop here for now. We’ll continue it at some other time.” Donghae announced and stood up.

Youngmin was feeling so dejected and disappointed at himself.

His personal servants and guards helped him to stand up and carried him to his room.

And before he left the training ground, he heard his father called him.

“Youngmin.” Donghae called.

Youngmin lifted up his head.

“You know that I love you and proud of you right?” Donghae said while smiling.

Youngmin broke into a tired happy smile and nodded.

“Keep up the good work son. I know you can overcome it. You’re my son after all.” Donghae said while smiling proudly at him.

“Yes…. daddy.” Youngmin answered firmly.

 

Back to the present day, the twins are attending their senior high school now and rumor has it that the two of them are very handsome and strong. They’re also good at sport and they’re really smart as well. Their grades are full with flying colors without any sweat. Of course it’s not just a rumor because all of them are true and it all thanks to their parents strict training both in physical and brain.

The popular twins can rarely escape from their crowd and today is one of the rare one. Despite the fact that they were despised in their younger days, things change as time goes by and their charms slowly emitted. The twins are enjoying their freedom when something catched Kwangmin attention. His eyes dilated to the foreign sight only to find a beautiful figure walking out of the headmaster’s room. Their eyes met and Kwangmin smirked charmingly at her. She smiled back shyly at him.

“You know, what mommy said is true.” Kwangmin voiced out.

“What is?” Youngmin replied.

“That we will meet a beautiful girl at school. Either transferred or enrolled together with us.” Kwangmin explained.

“You’re talking about the new transferred student?” Youngmin asked.

“You already know about it?” Kwangmin glanced at him.

“Headmaster gave me a heads up but I haven’t seen her just yet. He expected me to show her around today. Said something about prestigious family and bla bla bla.” Youngmin said.

“As expected from the Student Council President.” Kwangmin said in playful mock tone.

“You always got the goods first since we were kids. It’s not fair.” Kwangmin added and pouted playfully.

“You’re the one who declined the offer to become part of the Student Council.” Youngmin said.

“Naah, we already agreed that you take the boring part and I take the fun part. I’m wild, young, and free you know. I’m not such a grumpy serious old man like you. Have a life bro. It won’t hurt ya. Dad is not even close to what you’re doing. You’re going to bore the staffs out when you take over the company.” Kwangmin babbled.

Youngmin just shrugged and went ahead of his twin.

“Where are you going?” Kwangmin shouted at him, being left behind.

The sound of the announcer answered it for him.

“Calling for Lee Youngmin. Lee Youngmin please proceeds to the Administration Room. Repeat calling for Lee Youngmin. Lee Youngmin please proceeds to the Administration Room. Thank You.”

“You wanna come and join me?” Youngmin turned around.

A glint of mischieveous in his eyes.

“Is this another bet?” Kwangmin asked.

Youngmin shrugged his shoulder.

“The one who lost will call Mom about this.” Youngmin said.

“Alright. What’s the bet?” Kwangmin asked.

“The one who capture her first win.” Youngmin replied.

“Sounds fair.” Kwangmin added and smirked.

“I really hope one of us will really call Mom about this.” Kwangmin added gleefuly.

“I’m sure one of us will today.” Youngmin said and looked at Kwangmin in the eyes.

“Talking about confidence aren’t we?” Kwangmin said and closed the distance between them.

They communicated through their eyes and Kwangmin face broke into a wide smile.

“Mom and Dad are going to love this.” Kwangmin broke the eye contact and chuckled happily.

 

 

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It was lunch time when Hyukjae parked his car at the VIP parking lot in one of his favorite restaurant. Donghae asked him for a lunch together and with his not so packed schedule, he agreed to meet his husband at their favorite restaurant of Chinese food.

“Good Afternoon Mrs. Lee.” The head waiter welcomed him.

“Good Afternoon. Has my husband arrived?” Hyukjae asked the man.

“He has madam.” The man answered politely.

“Oh, I didn’t see his car parked at the parking lot.” Hyukjae said while following the man to where his husband is.

“Apparently Mr. Lee didn’t drive by himself.” The man replied.

“I see.” Hyukjae answered.

 

“Hey baby.” Donghae greeted when he saw Hyukjae.

“Hey Hae. I thought you haven’t arrived since I didn’t see you car.” Hyukjae said while hugging his husband and gave him a peck on the mouth.

“I intended to go home with you so I asked the driver to drop me here and go home.” Donghae replied and showered his wife who sits on his lap with kisses.

After they indulged their selves with endearments and kisses, relieving all of the misses though they just apart from 5 hours and a half, they ordered for the food and chat happily.

Only to be interrupted by Hyukjae’s phone going off telling the owner that his son is calling.

Donghae and Hyukjae shared a look.

It’s rare for one of his son to call at school time even though it’s lunch time now.

“Yes honey? I’m having lunch with your father now.” Hyukjae answered the phone.

“I’m not disturbing you aren’t I?” The other side said.

“No no of course not honey. Are you having your lunch right now? Where’s your brother? Is he with you?” Hyukjae rambled all the questions.

“Yes, yes, and yes Mom.” The boy said.

“Alright. Is everything fine honey?” Hyukjae asked.

“Yes Mom. Just want to inform you that a beautiful girl just transferred to our school.” The boy informed.

Hyukjae froze a second.

“Oh really? Isn’t that a good thing my dear?” Hyukjae replied.

“Yeah.” Came the reply.

“You’re not competing with your brother for the girl right?” Hyukjae asked again.

“Already settled it mom. Don’t worry. That’s why I called you since I lost the bet.” The boy said.

Hyukjae massaged his temple and sighed.

“I expect you to-“

“go straight to home after school. Yeah Mom we know you would say that. Meet ya at home later. Say hi and kiss father from us. Love ya mom.” The boy said and cut the line.

Hyukjae sigh again and put down the phone.

“What’s wrong?” Donghae asked.

“A beautiful girl just transferred to the boys’ school.” Hyukjae answered.

“Is that a problem?” Donghae asked, already can put up the pieces.

“Yes. Coz Youngmin is the one who won the bet.” Hyukjae said and looked at Donghae.

Donghae mouth formed an O shape and nodded.

“So it already started? The high school love affair.” Donghae chuckled and sipped on his drink.

“I didn’t expect it to be this soon.” Hyukjae massaged his temple again.

“They’ll be fine baby. Don’t worry too much.” Donghae assured him.

“I really hope so.” Hyukjae said leaned back to his chair.

Gone all the appetite.

 

 

 

Author Words :

Hollaaaa hehehehehehehe

It's been a long time right? Sorry for taking too long hehehehehe

So this is all what came up to me..

already working on the next chap but still working on the inspiration hehehehe

well.. does anyone even miss this story? huhuhuhuhuhu

I hope you still anticipate this hehehehe

tell me what you think about this ok?

Don't forget to comment and subscribeee..

Love ya aaallll

 

@Maypus