Chapter 6

"Tsk.. Tsk.. Don't Even Think About It"

Hyukjae managed to pay back for the shot by shooting Mr. Jung leg.

But the man still managed to run away from the scene.

Hyukjae collapsed on the ground upon the pain that he can’t manage to hold any longer.

“That bastard really knows where to shoot.” Hyukjae hissed in mind.

Hyukjae tried to sit up but just to let out a painful groan due to the bullet which sitting perfectly in his flesh.

Mr. Jung shot Hyukjae right on the place where it will be hurt so much when he tried to move.

“ that bastard.” Hyukjae cursed and gave up on trying to move while waiting for the pain to subside.

Hyukjae his side where the wound won’t hit the ground and curled up like a baby.

He was thinking of the possibilities to sit up from this position and how much the pain that he need to endure when suddenly a pair of shoes arrived into his sight.

He looked at the shoes and widens his eyes in surprise upon recognizing the shoes.

How come he doesn’t recognize the shoes that he prepared himself this morning?

Hyukjae gulped when the owner of the shoes squatted down and he looked up to find a very stern and disappointed look on the owner face.

“H-hae.” Hyukjae said while trying to smile despite the fear that took over his body in seconds.

The latter didn’t answer him and keeps his deathly look toward the former.

“H-how-“ Hyukjae tried to ask but Donghae cut him.

“You’re on leave, Lee Eunhyuk.” Donghae said in cold tone and Hyukjae froze.

“Stupid moron you Lee Hyukjae. Of course he got the message as well.” Hyukjae cursed himself.

“How are the boys?” Hyukjae asked.

‘’They’ll come with us to the hospital. We need to get you on the car so we can go to the hospital.” Donghae replied still in his cold tone and reached for Hyukjae to put him on his back.

He can’t lift Hyukjae bridal style since the wound will stretch and it will be damn painful.

Hyukjae tried to climb as fast as he can with Donghae help to Donghae’s back and hissed in pain after he succeeded in climbing on his husband’s back.

Donghae walked to his car and Leeteuk, Sungmin, and Kyuhyun sent a worried and ‘fighting’ look towards him.

They’re not really that worried about Hyukjae’s wound since it’s a normal thing to happen if you’re a gangster and being the top as they are means the shot wound is not really that surprising.

But they’re more worried about the trouble that their leader will face from his husband.

 

 

Reaching the hospital, Hyukjae rushed into the operation room to get the bullet out of his body.

The twin is sent into another room to get their wound treated and do some check up.

They get VIP treatment as the owner of the hospital is their close relative or more likely Leeteuk’s husband.

Donghae still has that dark aura around him and it gets even worse.

Leeteuk, Kyuhyun, and Sungmin didn’t say anything and just sit at the hospital bench in front of the operation room, waiting for an order to come from the outrage CEO.

Donghae pulled out his phone and dialed a number.

“Siwon.” Donghae said after the latter pick up.

Sensing the dangerous and not so amused tone from the caller, Siwon can tell already that something happened to his boss.

“I need you and Kibum to find Mr. Jung and his family right away. And you know where to bring them to.” Donghae said and hung up.

The three gulped as they know what Donghae will do when Mr. Jung and his family ‘arrived’ at the said place.

“Sungmin.” Donghae startled the cute man.

“Yes.” Sungmin answered after calming down.

“I hope you’re ready by the time Siwon and Kibum finished their job.” Donghae said.

“Yes.” Sungmin replied.

Now Sungmin has to prepare his stuffs as well.

Only heaven or hell knows what kind of fate that the Jung will face.

 

 

Meanwhile, Hyukjae is treated in the operation room but the beautiful man still conscious.

He just got the anesthetic on the place where the wound is.

Laying on his stomach on the hospital bed, he’s waiting for the Head of the Hospital, yes you heard it right the Head of the Hospital, treating his wound.

Donghae wants the best for his best in every best aspect possible.

Since the Head of the Hospital is their close relative, so it’s possible.

“Nothing to worry about for the wound, Hyukjae. But I admit that the shooter has really good ability in aiming his target. But you’ll be fine.” Kangin, the Head of the Hospital, informed him.

“Hmm yeah nothing to worry about the wound. But I’ll assure you that I’ll be back here at the same position for different treatment soon.” Hyukjae snickered lazily.

“Well, Donghae looks really not pleased earlier. What did you do this time? Just got a shot won’t cause him to look that scary.” Kangin said.

“You know about the current matter right? I bet Teukie hyung has told you about it.” Hyukjae replied.

“Yes, he said that someone named Mr. Jung tried to shaken your position and so far he’s doing a close good job on trying to get you off. He also said that you’re on leave because of Donghae. Donghae didn’t let you go anywhere as well.” Kangin told him what he knows.

“Tried to connect the wire and put the jigsaw together, hyung.” Hyukjae said.

Kangin thinks for a while and finally he got the whole idea.

“You’re in deep trouble, Hyukjae.” Kangin gasped in surprise.

“Thank you for reminding me, hyung. You just save my life.” Hyukjae rolled his eyes.

“Do you need to buy some time? Because it’s time to call your outrage hubby.” Kangin asked the younger.

“You can call him. I’m ready.” Hyukjae said and Kangin patted his head.

“Good Luck ‘Madam’.” Kangin said before leaving to call the latter husband.

 

Donghae entered Hyukjae ward and the beautiful man still laying topless on his stomach with eyes close.

Donghae went to his side and his wife hair but didn’t say anything.

He’s still mad about the incident earlier.

Hyukjae mewled at comforting that his hubby gave him and slowly open his eyes.

Donghae is sitting on the chair beside the hospital bed so his eyes are at the same level with his wife.

Hyukjae smiled at him apologetically while looking straight into Donghae’s cold and full of anger eyes.

He’s waiting for the eyes that he loves so much to get warm and loving again.

But it seems like this time, he has to bear it for a longer time.

Hyukjae reached for Donghae’s left hand and brought it to join his other hand which supported his head on the hospital bed since he’s laying on his stomach.

He intertwined their fingers and Donghae’s right hand still Hyukjae head.

“I’m sorry.” Hyukjae tried to break the silent.

Then finally, the eyes, that Hyukjae waited, showing.

“Do you know how worried I am back there?” Donghae said with his worried tone but coldness still can be felt.

His eyes slowly turning to get warm and replace with worry.

“I’m sorry.” Hyukjae said again and broke the eye contact.

Feeling guilty toward the other.

Donghae then moved his fingers to his wife cheek.

“Do you know how terrified I am when I learned that the twin is with you?” Donghae said again.

“I’m sorry.” Hyukjae said again.

“If you’re just with the guards, I know that you can take care of yourself. But since you’re with the twin, I can’t stop thinking about the possibilities that one of you might get hurt. Now look what I found?” Donghae scolded lightly.

“Sorry.” Hyukjae repeated again like a child who got scolded by his parents.

“I hope you do realize that I can’t let this off easily, Lee Hyukjae. We’re going to talk about this when you’re already healed. I’ll go check the twin.” Donghae back to his stern mode and pecked Hyukjae forehead before rising up from his chair and leaving Hyukjae there alone.

Hyukjae knows that the peck will be the last one he received for the mean time.

 

Leeteuk, Kangin, Kyuhyun, and Sungmin then entered his ward after Donghae left him.

“So?” Leeteuk asked him.

“I got my last peck.” Hyukjae replied and sighed.

The four nodded in understanding.

“I guess it will be harder than usual, Hyukjae. Donghae is really not amused.” Leeteuk said.

“I can tell.” Hyukjae said.

“How is the twin?” Hyukjae asked them.

“They still do some check up. I’m worried about their psychological state actually. The incident earlier was really too much for 5 years old to handle.” Sungmin said.

“Donghae went to check on them. I’m sure he can do something about it.” Hyukjae said then yawned.

“It’s better for you to sleep now. I’ll transfer you to your own room later.” Kangin said and injected pain killer along with low doze anesthetic into Hyukjae’s body.

“See you later guys.” Hyukjae said and dozed off.

 

At the other side, Donghae is already in the room where the twin is doing their check up.

Beside the wound on Kwangmin’s knee due to his fall earlier, everything seems to be fine.

The twin also didn’t show any significant trauma about the gun shot happened around them.

“The boys are perfectly fine. Just minor shock but they keep asking for ‘Auntie Hyukjae’.” The doctor in charged explained to Donghae.

Donghae nodded and thanked the doctor.

He went to the twin who is sitting on the hospital bed.

“Hei boys.” Donghae greeted them with warm smile.

“Uncle Donghae.” They greeted back while smiling.

Donghae hugged them and kissed their forehead.

“So how are you feeling?” Donghae asked them.

“We’re fine Uncle.” Youngmin replied him.

“Really? Are you guys not scared?” Donghae asked again.

“We were scared but we know that Auntie Hyukjae will protect us.” this time the younger twin answered him.

“Where is Auntie Hyukjae, uncle? Is he ok? He looked in pain earlier.” Youngmin asked Donghae.

“Auntie Hyukjae is fine. He is resting now. You can meet him later.” Donghae assured them.

“Can we?” Kwangmin asked.

“Of course you can.” Donghae smiled and ruffled the boy hair.

“How is your knee Kwangmin?” Donghae asked concern.

“It hurts a lot but it’s not really that hurt anymore after the nurse injected something into my body.” Kwangmin replied.

“How did you get this anyway?” Donghae asked.

“I just felt like something coming toward us so I let go of Youngmin hyung hand and fell because we were running. Then something small hit the ground after I released hyung hand.” Kwangmin explained to Donghae innocently.

Hearing the reason behind the bleeding knee, Donghae smiled contented like finally found the long lost treasure.

“I’m surprised that you guys are still fine despite the tense atmosphere at the playground earlier.” Donghae said to them.

“We just don’t feel that scared toward the situation. I think it’s because we witnessed both of our parents died in the car accident.” Youngmin said and shivered after he remembered the deathly accident that caused their parents to leave them alone forever on earth.

The accident seems made them become more mature than 5 years old should be.

“We’re more scared if the same thing happened to Auntie Hyukjae.” Kwangmin said and his eyes started to get teary.

Donghae hugged him and the young boy buried his face on Donghae’s chest.

He the boy hair to calm him down and feel warm inside his chest which makes him smile, feeling like a father.

“Feel like appa.” Kwangmin mumbled softly and Youngmin smiled sadly while looking at his twin brother.

Then Kwangmin started to sob softly, hugging Donghae tighter with his short arms.

Donghae hugged him tighter and kissed the top of his head.

“Ssshh… don’t cry baby.” Donghae said softly to the boy and Youngmin started to get teary as well.

“I-I’m sorry uncle. It’s just that we miss our parents so much. We really envy our friends who still have their parents.” Youngmin said with his cracked voice, he’s still trying his best to look strong and hold back his tears.

Donghae smiled at him and motioned him to get closer.

“Come here. Just cry your heart out baby. Don’t hold it.” Donghae said and pulled the boy to join his twin in his embrace.

Then both of the twin cry in Donghae’s embrace.

The man can feel the sadness that the twin has been holding back.

He had no idea that the cheerful twin has been holding the deep sadness inside their heart.

He suddenly has a feeling to protect the boys for the rest of his life and brought them into his life.

He finally made up his mind.

 

===================================================================================

 

Hours passed and it’s time for Hyukjae to come back to the world.

Kangin came in time as Hyukjae opened his eyes.

“Evening, ‘Madam’.” Kangin greeted the half awake man.

“Hmm.” Hyukjae hummed sleepily.

Kangin then examined Hyukjae for a while and then injected another medicine into his body.

“That will help you to recover faster.” Kangin said and scribbled down on his pad.

“Where is everybody?” Hyukjae asked while rubbing his eyes.

“Can I lay on my back?” Hyukjae shot another question, feeling uncomfortable for laying on his stomach all the time and his neck became stiffed as well.

“If you can endure the pain and the possibilities of another bleeding then Yes.” Kangin answered.

Hyukjae rolled his eyes, unsatisfied that he has to lay on his stomach for the mean time.

“Kyuhyun accompanied Sungmin to go somewhere. I guess Donghae said about something like ‘Go prepare yourself, Bunny.’ and Leeteuk is back to the Headquarter to arrange something that Donghae also asked.” Kangin answered the original question.

 “The twin is looking for you. Donghae didn’t let them to go anywhere and they’ve been with me since he left.” Kangin said.

“Where is he going?” Hyukjae asked.

“Office? Not sure either.” Kangin replied while checking on Hyukjae bandage wound once again.

“I think you can lay on your side.” Kangin informed him.

Hyukjae then tried to turn on his side and it just hurt a little.

“Gosh I really want to stretch my body badly.” Hyukjae said feeling sore and stiffed all over his body.

“And sadly you can’t do that or the wound will be opened again.” Kangin said.

“I really need to kill that bastard with my own hand!!!” Hyukjae said.

“Aaaahhhh my body is aching.” Hyukjae whined.

“Hold on my body, hyung. I’m gonna try to do some stretch.” Hyukjae said to Kangin.

Kangin grasped the meaning and he held Hyukjae’s shoulder to prevent it to move.

Hyukjae stretch both of his arms and hands then sounds of cracking bones filled the room.

He continued with his neck and then his legs.

“Gaaaaah much better. Ouch.” Hyukjae hissed.

“You should ask me to do your leg earlier.” Kangin said and checked on the wound for any bleeding.

“It’s fine.” He informed.

“I’ll go get the twin. Donghae might kill me if I leave them for too long.” Kangin said and went out from Hyukjae’s hospital room.

In 3 minutes, Kangin is back with the twin and the 5 years old boys run to their lovely auntie.

“Auntie Hyukjaee~~” They beamed and run to Hyukjae side where they can face him.

“Hi boys.” Hyukjae smiled at them.

“Kwangmin don’t run. Your knee is injured.” Hyukjae said to the younger twin.

“It’s ok auntie. It’s not really that hurt anymore. Uncle Kangin did some magic to it.” Kwangmin chirped.

“Are you ok auntie?” Youngmin asked him.

“I’m fine dear. I just can’t lay on my back for a while since I got hurt on my back.” Hyukjae explained.

“So, what have you guys been doing?” Hyukjae changed the topic.

“We’ve been playing with Unlce Donghae then with Uncle Kangin and Uncle Leeteuk.” Kwangmin replied cheerfully.

“Seems like you guys have a fun time.” Hyukjae smiled.

The twin nodded happily and they engaged into a lovely conversation.

 

 

Meanwhile, Siwon and Kibum are busy emptying their bullets to anything that block their ways.

Death bodies scattered around but the couple still has their peaceful way towards the room where the ‘guests’ that their boss’s outrage hubby asked them to get.

“Wonnie, I want to have dinner by the lake later. Can we still get it?” Kibum asked cutely while shooting some men on his reach.

“It depends, honey. If we can finish this within an hour then we still have time for it.” Siwon replied his wife while knocking some guys.

“Hmm.. Will Donghae let us?” Kibum asked again and start kicking the man in front of him.

“I don’t know sweet heart. Head down!!” Siwon warned his wife and shot the man far behind his wife who tried to shoot him.

“We can try our luck later.” Siwon continued and made his way to the room at the end of the corridor.

They finally reached the room and went in with force.

The ‘guests’ that they’ve been searching for are finally in front of them but they’re welcomed by guns pointing at them.

Siwon sighs and Kibum prepared his husband lovely machine gun.

Then he reloaded his own gun casually.

Without any warning, Kibum shot all the guards down and left the Jung hanging their jaw open.

Siwon growled in disappointment.

“Why did you bother to prepare my baby if you’re still the one who killed them all? You don’t even leave one for me.” Siwon sulked.

“You can have your way later, Wonnie. I just need a distraction from killing the Jung. You know Donghae wants his ‘guests’ to be all clean without damage before he made his way to them.” Kibum explained to his sulky husband.

“Beside, you kill enough for today. I don’t even complaining.” Kibum added.

“But I also let you punched the men earlier. You know how much I hate it when your hands made contact with something dirty like that.” Siwon argued back.

The Jung stunned at their place, watching the husband-wife quarrel over killing some lifes.

Siwon and Kibum continued their love quarrel and the Jung thinks that it gave them chance to run away.

“Don’t ever think to move even an inch Mr. Jung.” Siwon suddenly said.

He reached for his pocket and pulled out another gun.

“Good Night.” Siwon said before shooting the three Jung with the anesthetic gun and sent them to their last dreamland.

Then he shifted back to his wife.

“Where were we again?” He said and they started to argue again.

 

 

 

 

 

Author Words :

So... This is all I got for now..

Kinda ridiculous I guess hehe.. Sorry if it's bad..

I'll try to work better on the next chap..

 

Oh yeah.... I really want to thank you for all the love you gave me for this story..

Thank you so much *BIG HUGS*

Thank you for subscribing and commenting.. I really appreciate it and it gave me strenght to write more hehe

 

Thank youuu and Enjoy..

 

Till the next chapter everybody.. ^o^

 

@MayPus