Chapter 7

"Tsk.. Tsk.. Don't Even Think About It"

“Put those there.”

“No, put that on the left.”

“Where is the lamp?”

“This is not the item that Mr. Lee wants.”

“Are you an idiot?”

“WORK PROPERLY!! DAMMITT!!”

The not so friendly bunny cute voice filled the empty secluded warehouse by the sea.

The workers have been shivering facing the mad bunny who stressfully ordered them to arrange the place for the certain Mr. Lee Donghae liking.

The other guy seems to not put any attention and interest on them, much to their liking because if he does, then it’ll be the end for them.

“Do I need to stop a certain wolf from playing his game to make you all work properly?” The bunny asked, irritated.

“NO!!” The workers shouted in unison.

“Then work properly!!” The bunny man exclaimed and huffed.

“Don’t address people in term of animal as you please, honey.” The said wolf guy said calmly.

“Shut up!!” The bunny guy said and massaged his temple.

“Take it easy, Sungmin.” Another voice said to him.

“Teukie hyung, you’re here.” Sungmin greeted weakly.

“Master Sungmin is not in a good mood today so please mind him. Just finish your work properly then we can have dinner.” Leeteuk soft angelic voice echoed in the warehouse.

“Yes Master Leeteuk.” They replied their angel boss, finally having some peace after the mad bunny outburst.

“Siwon and Kibum are on their way here. Seems like they have a quarrel again.” Leeteuk said and took a seat.

“It’s been long since they went together for a work. It might be about who kill the most and stuffs. They always bicker who get most to kill.” Kyuhyun commented while playing on his game console.

“They’d better behave in front of Donghae later.” Leeteuk said and sighed.

 

 

It’s late at night when Donghae finally reached a familiar grocery shop.

He knocked on the old yet cozy house door and waiting for the owner to show up.

The familiar old spouse showed up behind the door with worried look on their face.

“Hal-abeoji. Halmeoni.” Donghae greeted and bowed deeply.

“Donghae.” The old man said weakly.

Donghae smiled apologetically toward the old spouse, knowing that the old spouse must be already known about the incident at the park earlier.

“Where are Youngmin and Kwangmin?” the old woman asked him.

“I’m sorry for everything happened at the park. They’re at the safe place with my friend in the hospital. Don’t worry, they’re fine.” Donghae explained in guilt.

“I’m truly sorry that they got involved.” Donghae bowed again.

The old man patted his shoulder and invited him to go in.

“How about Hyukjae? I heard he got shot.” The old woman said in worried tone after they settled in the living room.

“Yeah, he got shot because he shielded Kwangmin body. But he’s fine, you don’t have to worry.” Donghae replied.

“Aigooo, I told you to stop him from the gangster world.” The old woman said.

“I can’t halmeoni. It’s already his world far before I met him. I can’t just stop him from being what he wants.” Donghae said.

“It must be hard for you, Donghae.” The old woman said and patted Donghae’s cheek.

Donghae just can smile.

The old spouse is the only one in the neighborhood that knows the real identity of Hyukjae.

They were surprised at first but they can accept it.

They’re worried instead.

Seeing the kind hearted Hyukjae, sometimes they can’t even believe that this lovely guy is a gangster.

“I actually want to ask you something.” Donghae finally said his original purpose.

“About time you ask that.” The old man said with knowing smile.

Donghae just smile sheepishly and lowered his head.

“Well, I’d like to have Youngmin and Kwangmin as my adopted children.” Donghae said.

“I haven’t talked with Hyukjae again about this and the twins still doesn’t know about this. I want to ask for your permission first. Then I’ll let them make the final decision.” Donghae added.

“We already know that one day you will ask for this. Even though we’re worried, I know that the twins also love you both and I know that you will protect them. We’re already giving you our blessing.” The old man said while smiling.

“Thank you.” Donghae said and bowed again.

After having a short conversation with the old spouse, Donghae then asked for the twins things for their stay with Donghae and Hyukjae since he can’t let the twins without any protection.

Donghae then excused himself to go since it’s already really late and the old spouse need their sleep.

After waving good bye, Donghae went into the car with a driver.

He didn’t drive himself since he got a lot of things to do.

“Take me to the hospital.” Donghae said to the driver.

As much as he’s mad at Hyukjae for disobeying him and caused him to get shot like that, he can’t let his wife alone like that.

He knows that Hyukjae must be having a hard time to sleep.

Donghae warm expression vanished immediately right after he entered the car and pulled out his mobile phone.

“Teukie hyung.” Donghae said after the latter picked up his phone.

“Siwon and Kibum are already here with them. What’s next?” Leeteuk asked.

“Take them to the house near that place. I need Hyukjae to be better first before I did my way to them.” Donghae said flatly.

“As you wish, ‘boss’.” Leeteuk said and hung up.

Donghae let out a tired sigh and his mind wondering to his wife.

He bet with his heart that Hyukjae must be not sleeping yet.

Not because the beautiful man is not sleepy or didn’t want to sleep yet but because he will just can’t.

Being together for years already and always in each other embraces and presences, it will hard for each of them to settle with their own self.

He finally reached the hospital and went straight to the VVIP room where his wife is.

The guards are all over the VVIP floor, guiding their ‘Madam’.

“Good Evening Mr. Lee.” The guards greeted him along the way.

Donghae just nodded at them and proceed to Hyukjae’s room.

The head guard welcomed him and informed him the situations while he was gone.

“Madam woke up around 8 pm and talked with Master Kangin and the twin boys. The boys are in another VVIP room and we already put guards for them too.” The head guard reported.

“What is he doing now?” Donghae asked, he’s currently a few meters away from Hyukjae’s room.

“Master Kangin said that Madam can’t move his body much. He just can lie on his stomach or on his side. I heard some groans and sighs for the past few hours. Seems like Madam is not comfortable with his current state.” The man said.

“Alright. I’ll go see him. Please check on the boys for now.” Donghae ordered and the man bowed.

 

Hyukjae has been switching his positions for the ‘n’th time already.

Rolling on his stomach or on his sides, he only got 3 positions to lay down ‘comfortably’ on the hospital bed.

Well it’s not really those 3 positions since the last one is a bit risky for his wound.

Growling in annoyance, Hyukjae finally gave up for a while and lying on his stomach.

He clenched and unclenched his fist as he felt the urge to do something ‘violent’ to relieve his stress.

He still has that ‘typical’ gangster in him anyway.

Feeling that his body started to feel numb again, he decided to take an extreme measure.

He can actually feel that he started to heal and he knows that he’d better not push it or it will take longer for him to heal.

But heck, he’s not in the mood to care for such thing.

Donghae is not here anyway, so he can do anything as he pleases.

It’ll be a different story if Donghae was here, he knows that his husband won’t let him do such thing which will cause to harm himself more.

Hyukjae has made up his mind that he will sit up, not minding the fact that it will just cause him more pain.

He made sure that no one or more likely Donghae is not here and the coast is clear.

What he doesn’t know is that Donghae has been watching every move that Hyukjae made and he can see clearly his wife intention to sit up.

He can see that his wife is inhaling deeply to get ready to welcome the pain which unnecessarily to happen.

And before Hyukjae could even move a muscle, he decided to barge in.

“Don’t you ever dare to sit up.” Donghae said sternly.

Hyukjae froze and cursed inwardly.

“H-hae?” he asked timidly.

Donghae then walked to the bed side and sat on the chair beside the bed.

He let out a deep sigh and palmed his face tiredly.

Another rush of guilty washed over Hyukjae.

“Hae, what are you doing here this late? You should go home and sleep.” Hyukjae said carefully while extending one of his arms to reach for Donghae’s cheek and it lovingly.

“Hmmmhh.. Just missing you.” Donghae muttered tiredly and leaned to Hyukjae’s touch.

Hyukjae smiled and kept his husband face tenderly.

“I miss you too. Sorry for earlier.” Hyukjae said.

“Hmm… I can’t say it’s ok. But well, it’s already happened anyway. We can’t do anything about it. Just make sure that it won’t happen again. I really am worried about you.” Donghae said. Sounding really tired and worn out.

“You’re not going back? You should rest Hae.” Hyukjae said.

“You want me to leave?” Donghae asked.

“No.” Hyukjae said faintly, hesitating.

“B-but you won’t want to sleep with me. So, I guess it’s better for you to sleep at home rather than on the couch. It will do no good to your back Hae.” Hyukjae added.

Fully aware that they’re not in a ‘good term’ now.

Donghae let out another sigh and leaned closer to Hyukjae.

He leaned closer and closer until finally he captured that lovely plump kissable lips of Hyukjae.

The wife widened his eyes widely in shock.

“NO.

YES.

ERR NO.

I mean YES.

ARGH NO.

Euhhmm YES.

AISH NO NO.

GOD WHATEVER.” Hyukjae ranted in mind.

He didn’t expect this situation to be like this.

Heck, he has given up the thought of this thing to happen years ago.

Donghae, he repeat, Donghae is the man of his words.

And now to have the said husband kissing him at the time when he shouldn’t or wouldn’t due to their ridiculous way of Donghae ‘punishing’ the latter.

He just lost it.

After a minute of no respond and to find a stiff body in front of him, Donghae pulled out the kiss and gave the latter peck before caressing his cheeks.

Hyukjae just stared at him in disbelief.

He didn’t know how to react because Donghae never did this to him.

“Guess I want to pass this silly way of mine this time. I really need you now.” Donghae muttered rather desperate.

Hyukjae snapped back from his shock, trying to recover fast from his fact.

“W-wh- I mean, SURE. OF COURSE!!” Hyukjae tried to sound normal. But of course he failed.

Hyukjae then examined his husband for a while. Taking a note here and there until he finally came to a conclusion.

“You already did something huh?” Hyukjae guessed.

“What are you talking about?” Donghae tried to play innocent.

“Don’t play dumb on me. I know you very well. You won’t be here unless you already got your ‘guests’ secured in your hands.” Hyukjae said while narrowing his eyes, eyebrows meeting each other.

“I love you so much. You know that?” Donghae chuckled and pecked his wife lips.

“I know. And I love you too.” Hyukjae said.

“So I need you to be out of this place as soon as possible. Tomorrow sounds really great for me but I guess we need to wait at least 2 days?” Donghae asked a bit excited.

“We’ll see then. It healed pretty fast anyway.” Hyukjae replied.

 

 

At the end, Hyukjae released after 2 days and Donghae has his way of making his ‘guests’ waiting for him. It called Little Research he said. And Hyukjae just need to roll his eyes whenever he heard that childish name. It sometimes still makes him wonder how come such a childish loving caring person like Lee Donghae can be the best of the best CEO in the world yet sadistically cruel at the same time. Hyukjae sometimes thinks that his husband has some of personality or mental disorders. But yet the man is not having that kind of disorders. The test said that. Well, whatever kind of test is that. The doctor (more like the psychiatrist) said that Donghae is a perfect normal human being both physically and mentally. But Hyukjae thinks that Donghae is just smart enough to fool the doctor. Well, someone is having a little faith at his husband here. Anyway, Hyukjae is finally back to the mansion with the maids and butlers welcoming him along with the twins.

“Auntie Hyukjaee..” they cheered and ran to hug the said ‘auntie’.

“Woah slow down boys.” Donghae warned them softly yet he has that big fatherly smile on his face which not goes unnoticed by his wife.

And Hyukjae felt really really warm until he felt his eyes going teary.

Throwing a knowing look to his husband, Donghae knows that they need to have a serious talk about their ‘little family’ later.

 

 

===================================================================================================================================

 

 

It’s been a week after Siwon and Kibum escorted Donghae’s ‘guests’ to the secluded warehouse by the sea and now he’s enjoying his ‘leisure’ time with his beloved wife, Kibum, while waiting for their next order. Well, actually, the Jungs are in the house near the secluded warehouse. But whatever, he’s just doing his job anyway. Siwon was happily cuddling with his Kibum when suddenly a phone rang, catching all of the attention from the people there. Siwon and Kibum are actually in the warehouse now, along with Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Leeteuk, and some good amount of guards. They have been (forcefully camped) there for two days now. All thanks to their beloved boss, Lee Donghae. The said boss has called them to be there to prepare everything since he said that Hyukjae is finally healthy for his so called “Show”. So they’ve been there for two days to complete all the ‘rituals’. The phone call indicated that Donghae and Hyukjae will be there in an hour and he said that it’s time for the Jungs to be brought to their righteous place.

Donghae and Hyukjae finally reached the place and Donghae is quite satisfied with the view in front of him. There, the Jungs are being tied nicely and beautifully according to his plan. To put it simple and put aside all of the other equipments surrounding the family, the position is like triangle shape. Mr. Jung at one side while facing his wife, at his left, and daughter, at his right.

“Goooood~ Eveniiiiing~” Donghae greeted happily with Hyukjae tagging along beside him.

“Good Evening Master Donghae” The guards greeted back in chorus.

Siwon, Kyuhyun, Kibum, Sungmin, and Leeteuk stood up from their seats.

“Good Evening Doghae. Glad to see you in such a good mood.” Leeteuk said and they shared a manly hug.

Donghae just grinned sheepishly.

“Is he…?” Kyuhyun whispered silently to Hyukjae.

“He is.” Hyukjae whispered back.

Donghae is currently having his childish mode today.

And it’s more annoying and scary than his usual grim and solemn mode.

It’s such an irony to see such a childish person like Donghae laughing innocently like a 4 years old little boy while sadistically torturing his ‘guests’.

It sent shivers and wonders if Donghae has some mental disorders and Hyukje will gladly pull out the paper that stated that Donghae’s mental state is perfectly normal and healthy.

And that’s scarier than ever.

Some even wonders if Donghae, sometimes, beat Hyukjae if he feels like it.

And some even thinks that Donghae loves to have with Hyukjae.

Which, all of them denied by the said wife, Lee Hyukjae.

Then all of them just need to make a note to not to mess up with Lee Donghae at all costs.

The said guy was so unpredictable.

He looks like psycho when he treats his ‘guests’ and seems to have a multiple personalities disorders.

But the sweet, lovely, handsome, hot body, nice smile, and gentleman attitude he has, making it hard for them to believe so.

And so, the right and the sanest thing to do is stay away from any trouble which will involve dealing with Lee Donghae.

 

Back to the current happy merry go round Lee Donghae now, he’s beaming his angelic smile while loading his gun with bullets.

He has escorted Hyukjae to take a seat with his ‘minions’ (Leeteuk, Siwon, Kibum, Kyuhyun, and Sungmin) earlier.

He’s loading a gun, the same exact gun that Mr. Jung used to shoot Hyukjae.

One of the results from his so called Little Research.

“Now now.” Donghae said while cracking his gun.

“What should I do with you, Mr. Jung and the family?” Donghae said sickly sweet.

Hyukjae just chuckled, enjoying every bit of it.

Mr. Jung sent a death glare toward Donghae.

“Oh? No begging for mercy? It usually works that way.” Donghae said and unbelievably pouted, cutely.

Sungmin just has this need to squeal over it.

“You won’t even can to touch me Lee Donghae.” Mr. Jung spat arrogantly.

“Touch.” Donghae said innocently while innocently touch, more like poke, Mr. Jung’s cheek.

And the warehouse boomed with laughter and squeals.

“Oh My God I can’t handle this. He’s too cute to be true.” Sungmin exclaimed and tried hard to not hug Donghae.

Hyukjae let out a few giggles and tried his best to resist to jump and to kiss Donghae over and over again.

He’s being undeniably and unbelievably cute in the middle of his suppose to kill session.

“See I can touch you.” Donghae commented innocently and start to walk around the Jung family.

“Where should I start?” Donghae asked while titling his head.

“Baby, you’re being too cute now.” Hyukjae suddenly said.

“Hyukkie thinks Hae Hae is cute?” Donghae immediately replied while beaming.

Hyukjae blushed madly.

“Damn he’s too cute to be true.” Hyukjae said in mind.

“Of course. Hae Hae is cute. Soooooo Cute.” Hyukjae replied like cooing a 4 years old boy.

“Just continue Hae.” Hyukjae added.

“You husband is scary you know.” Siwon whispered to Hyukjae.

“and I perfectly aware of that.” Hyukjae replied.

Then suddenly a loud sound of gunshot boomed.

Hyukjae shifted his attention and a woman screamed followed after the loud sound.

“YAH!! What did you do to my wife you bastard!!” Mr. Jung screamed.

“What? I’m just paying back what you did to my wife.” Donghae replied calmly.

“And I’m gonna do it double.” He added and then he shot Mrs. Jung’s back again.

Another piercing scream in pain erupted and Mr. Jung vigorously moving on his seat.

“I’m gonna kill you Lee Donghae!!! I swear I’m gonna kill you!!” Mr. Jung shouted angrily.

“Oh oh.. Look what I found here.” Donghae said, ignoring the wrath that Mr. Jung spat.

“A lemon and a bottle of alcohol. Nice.” Donghae happily said.

He took a medium bowl and poured the alcohol into it.

Then he sliced the lemon and squeezed it to the bowl.

He stirred it happily while walking to Mrs. Jung direction that already drenched in tears with her blood pooling around.

“W-what are you going to do to her? YAH!!” Mr. Jung said with wide eyes.

“Cleaning her wounds.” Donghae replied nonchalantly.

The he poured the liquid right to the wounds and another painful screamed erupted.

“S-stop. S-stop. Don’t hurt her. Please. Don’t hurt her.” Mr. Jung started to beg, making Donghae so amused and more hyper.

“Just hurt me. You can do anything to me. Just don’t do anything to them. Please. I’ll do anything.” Mr. Jung begged pathetically.

Donghae snapped at the word ‘them’ and he started to giggle.

“Oh My. How rude I am to forget your daughter.” Donghae chuckled innocently yet darkly.

You can see that he has evil plan through his face.

“Let’s see what we have here. Hmmm..” Donghae said while patting his chin.

“Sungmin.” Donghae suddenly called the bunny man.

“Yes?” Sungmin replied.

“Do you have any idea?” Donghae asked him.

“I put so much effort preparing your Electric Toy.” Sungmin stated.

“Ahhh… Ok.” Donghae said and went to grab the said toy.

“On second thought, which one is better? Electrified her or burned her?” Donghae asked again.

“Both will be great Hae.” Hyukjae said.

“Really? Ok. If you said so Hyukkie.” Donghae replied and proceed.

The others just can stare at Hyukjae.

They’re really a match made in hell heaven.

Donghae is busy pulling the wires and put them on perspective positions, fingers, ears, feet, and others.

“No. No. No. Don’t. No.” Mr. Jung started to beg again panicky.

Donghae just continue doing his things and clapped happily when he’s done.

“Can I have a bucket of water please?” Donghae asked to whoever and one of the guards brought it for him.

“Thank you. Please poured some to her and soaked her feet there.” Donghae ordered.

The guard did as he told and went away.

“Now let’s start.” Donghae said and turned it on.

A piercing cry boomed and Donghae just giggled at it.

It went for 3 of 4 minutes and then he turned it off.

The girl state looks like she almost dying.

“Awhhh don’t cry Mr. Jung. I’m sure you don’t love her that much anyway.” Donghae commented to the now crying in pain and agony Mr. Jung.

“Y-YOU!! YOU MONSTER!!” Mr. Jung shouted.

Donghae just chuckled.

“She’s my daughter you jerk. I love her so much and she got nothing with this. You hurt her you piece of . I swear I’m going to kill you . I’m sure you don’t know how it feels to have a child huh? YOU GAY !! You won’t ever know how it feels to love someone from your blood YOU BASTARD!!” Mr. Jung vent out his anger.

Donghae’s face turned grim.

Then suddenly someone shot Mr. Jung daughter on the stomach.

“That’s for making my boy fell on the ground.” Hyukjae suddenly said.

“NOOOOOOO.” Mr. Jung screamed again.

“You know nothing about us Mr. Jung. So you better shut the up. Donghae is way much better than you as a father.” Hyukjae said and shot Mr. Jung at his back.

“You irritate me.” Hyukjae said, feeling so irritated.

Donghae still stood still at his place while watching everything.

“Hae.” Hyukjae called his husband.

“Yes honey?” Donghae answered, a bit startled.

“He ruined my mood. Just finished it and go home. We promised the twins that we’ll be back early.” Hyukjae said and stood up, showing that he wanted to leave now.

“Alright.” Donghae obediently replied.

“Sungmin, can you help me to burn them alive? Then you can ask anyone to clean them for you.” Donghae said to Sungmin and the latter nodded.

The guards started to pour the gasoline to the Jungs and Hyukjae took the liberty to lit up the fire.

“Good Bye Mr. Jung and thanks for everything. We really have a good time.” Hyukjae said and throw the fire to them.

The Jungs screams filled the big warehouse and the flame eat them alive.

Hyukjae turned away and started to walk out.

“Hae, you coming?” Hyukjae asked his husband.

“Yeah.” Donghae said, seemingly a bit off.

He started to walk to approach his wife.

But after a few steps, he turned around and shot Mr. Jung’s daughter right on her head and she stopped screaming.

Donghae smiled a little and then walked to his wife.

Then the couple disappeared from their sight.

“He’s a good guy.” Leeteuk commented and chuckled.

“Really? Now?” Siwon asked in disbelieve.

“He saved her.” Leeteuk said, making the rest went thinking.

 

 

 

Author Words :

Well... okaaaay... Finally an update hehehehehehehe

so I know it's been a long time and I even have a hard time to keep the track of this story.

So I'm sorry if the story line is a bit confusing and boring at top of that.

This is all I've got for now and I hope you stll will anticipate for the next updates.

I'm planning to end it with some sweet chapters about the family so with this chapter we're already done with the scary Donghae hehe

I hope you like the update and thank you for the wonderful comments and subscribes and up votes.

I really really really appreciate it.

Thank you so much.

 

See you at the next chapter :D

 

@MayPus