White Day

SunSun Collection fics
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

White Day

March 14

Sunny hummed as she rose up from her bed, ready to celebrate today’s event. Yep, in Korea, today is white day. Exactly a month after the celebration of Valentine, every one anticipates this day. It’s when those with no lovers can give and receive chocolates from friends and family members.

She brushed her teeth, took a bath, dressed in her uniform, fixed her hair, applied essentials and sprayed perfume. Oh, one more thing, she put on her thick glasses. With one last look at the mirror, making sure nothing was stuck between her braces, she skipped her way to where the breakfast is being served. Once seated, she didn’t waste any time to grab the meals. Chewing the food fast and swallowing them immediately.

“Sunny-dear, you’ll choke yourself if you keep eating at that rate.” Her mother warned, concerned. As she was done with her sentence, Sunny stood up and ran away to catch the earliest bus.

Carrying five textbooks and her lunch box on the left, she put on her backpack. “Thank you for the food. I’ll be going now! Bye!” She said on her way.

Her parents couldn’t help but chuckle at their daughter’s action. They knew what was up.

 

When Sunny arrived at the school, she headed straight to the library, where she usually sees him. Where he always stays at.

She hid herself behind the shelf of the mathematics area, just a few steps away from the table where he’s at.

“Omo, don’t tell me he’s studying Math of Investment now. One of my favourites. We are so meant to be together.” She blushed at her words, giggling on the other side of the shelf. He was oblivious of her watch, but after hearing her series of giggles, he looked at her direction.

He saw no one but something caught his eyes. A pair of shoes, hidden in the darkness. “Oh, she’s here again.” He sighed as he closed the book he just buried his head into and went to check on her.

She on the other side couldn’t stop chuckling, fantasizing a sweet moment with him once she hands him the chocolates. She knew she was smiling like an idiot now but that doesn’t concern her. She turned back to l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter