Smitten, 9 signs

SunSun Collection fics
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

a/n fluff this time, more like a collection of drabbles. Something is a bit different from the previous stories I have written. Who could figure what it is?  

 

    1.  She steals your things               He didn’t dare take another step once he opened her front door and saw the mayhem that seemed to happen just before he arrived.       “Where is it? Where is it?” Through the clutters that her things are as of the moment, he heard her muttering curses under her breath.   “Are you looking for a bird’s egg in there, Sunny?” He ridiculed.       “Oppa, thank goodness you’re here!” Sunny peeked upward from the bottom of her (dishevelled, upside down) couch and rolled her eyeballs dramatically. “Help me!”       “Help you?”       For the second time since his arrival today, she rolled him her eyeballs – only this time to subtly say what the obvious was. “Help me find something...um, like my pink highlighter, oppa. I can’t review the documents I am supposed to propose tomorrow.” She answered without taking a glance at him this time, obviously too focused on what she was doing.       Really?       “You can just buy another one across the street, eh. Must you really have to let your house flip like this?” Sometimes, she was just too...unpredictably absurd.       He caught her stop for a split-second before effortlessly answering him back, slurring. “But..I’m too lazy to go out, oppa. Besides, it’s too hot out there.”       He heaved a sigh, defeated.       As he lifted his right foot and let it land on the doormat, he felt something from under. “Ouch.” He winced. “Good heavens, Sunny. Look how messy your house is and you don’t allow your guests to take in their shoes. What would happen if this was a piece of a broken glass, or misplaced blade, huh?” He scolded.       “Or the highlighter I’m looking for.” Without any warning, the lady jumpily screeched towards his direction. “Thank you, oppa.” And like a child holding a piece of candy, her eyes glinted.        But her celebration was immediately cut off when an agile hand snatched the material of her happiness (madness) “Isn’t this mine?” He inquired, sending daggers through his gaze.       (Oh, how you melt me with them, oppa. Look at me so I can stare back at you)       “No, this is mine!” She defended with conviction (that hides her pretences)       “That’s weird, I have the same highlighter with the same crack.” He pointed out to the seemingly familiar pen.       Sunny just let out a scoff. “Why? Do you have a name on it?”       Weighing in the situation, it was just a mere highlighter. No need to fight over things that doesn’t even matter at all – to him. It means nothing.       “Cool.” He shrugged off before going to her fridge to get some refreshment to quench his thirst.       As the sound of his footsteps subsided, that was the only time her racing heart calmed down – a bit. Her hand automatically landing on her chest, as if to pat it down. And the other hand? It was busy covering the truthful words encrypted on the highlighter that was supposed to be revealed had she been careless the moment prior.                     “Property of Lee Sungmin”  

 

 

  2. Her mom knows your birthday             “Hi, darling!” A youthful-looking ahjumma greeted Sungmin. “It’s nice to finally meet you.”       He didn’t know why but he had the urge to gulp. What is she saying about him? “Good evening, imo.” Casually, he bowed his head curtly.       “Come in, come in.”       When he was comfortably sat at the couch, (that was upside down the last time he visited) Sunny came out from the kitchen holding in her hands a plate. “Oh, you’re here, Sungmin-oppa. Just in time, you should taste my umma’s cookies. They’re divinely awesome.” Taking tiny yet fast shuffling steps, she put the plate on the dining table and shoved a cookie to him. “Here.”       Before he could even refuse, Sunny already directed the cookie straight to his mouth.       “Is it good?” the proud-of-her-mom’s-cooking-skills girl waited for his response and excitedly clapped when she saw him nod his head happily.       “You want another one?” Sunny’s mother offered again. “You know, I can just send you more cookies on New Year eve. It’s your birthday, right? Sunny has been telling me to make some for you so you can send some to your family.”       Sunny’s face flushed. “Umma, it isn’t like that. I’m just too lazy to buy him a gift during the holiday.”       (Ehe. Whenever I talk about you to my mom, I don’t know to how much extent I say. I’m not sure if it’s because my mom is an attentive listener or just because I enjoy talking about you)          

 

    3. Alien texts             You’rw AWEDome, oppa...             Sungmin tried his best to decode the message Sunny had just texted him – after all, there is just an amount of absurdity in her he would always find (and adore). Is there something cryptic behind the words?       “You. Are. W? What? Where? Why?” It gets frustrating when you feel like you are close to figuring out the code but just couldn’t take the word out of your tongue. “You are wet. Am Wandering Elsewhere at the Dome, oppa.”       Fck this IM-language.           He decided to just give up.       Subconsciously, his fingers fidgeted her numbers – nah, she was on his speed dial so he just pressed long the digit one.       After the long (impatient) wait, she finally picked up. “What’s up, oppa?” Her voice sounded...nasal.       “What did you just text me? I don’t speak girl language, in case you forgot.”       Achooo.       She sniffed. “I said you’re awesome, oppa. You know, for taking care of me.”       Acheeee.       “Really, thanks, oppa. I just feel so cold right now that my hands are numb so they trembled when I was texting you.” She sniffed once more.       Sungmin pondered. “You should’ve
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter