Easter Special

SunSun Collection fics
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Easter Bunnies Hunting For Easter Eggs

 

Two kids, a boy and a girl, were hunting for Easter eggs. He was eight while she was five. Perhaps it was the fact that they’ve been both dragged for the occasion that made them clicked. They were dressed up in bunny costumes to match up the occasion. She decided to wear the bunny outfit while he was just forced to do so. To make the matter worse, at least for him, nobody else was wearing the outfit. He had been told that it was the motif. Turned out, only the two of them were. With a basket on their right hands, they joined the other kids for the quest, with him assisting her every step of the way.

From then on, they became the bunny buddies. Without proper introduction, they got acquainted. And that was the start of it all.

Bunny buddies. I like the sound of that.

The two kids started to see more of each other. Then, they grew up together. They became teens. They tended to fall in love. Luckily, it was with each other. Of course they’d fight over small and big things, but somehow, they managed to make up.

Time went by so fast so college came that he had to leave her behind with a promise he’d come back in no time. She tried to get him off her mind by getting herself busy. But she always finds him in the back of her mind. Everything about the surrounding reminds her of him.

 

Four Easter festival passed, on the fifth year he managed to show up, promising her that she’ll never be alone whenever she goes to the Easter event because he’ll always be there with her.

She dropped her books right after seeing him and flung herself into him without any cautions nor hesitations. She missed this. She missed this feeling, her being caged between his firm arms and strong chest. With her hands snaking just above his broad shoulder, she cried knowing that the end of their time apart, a nightmare, is finally over.

He, on the other hand, did not recognize her at all. She grew up from a little girl into such a breath-taking beauty. A woman. His lady. He missed her. Hugging her possessively so that no one would dare steal her away from him ever again. Even fate would have second thoughts to do that.

It was yet another Easter egg hunt that he popped the question. Kneeling down on one knee, his hand holding her right and the other hand carries an eggshell. The eggshell where lies the ring that would bind them together. (Sorry I just had to)

Everyone’s attention was on them. She gasped as her tears do not stop from falling. They were tears falling not because of losing the Easter egg hunt or she had found the Easter eggs cracked or broken like what she used to do when they were younger but it was because she’d be spending her whole life with her favourite Easter bunny. Asking her, “Will you be willing to be my lifetime partner in search for the Easter eggs every year of our live

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter