SunSunYeon Part 1

SunSun Collection fics
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Note: This is to celebrate Taeyeon’s birthday. Die-hard Dandyu ganster here! ACE FAMILY <3 ( SunYeon, JeTi, HyoYoung, YoonYul, YongSeo(Kyu) * although I like SunSic, too.

 

Two figures stirred up when the traffic jam outside their lift erupted loudly, banging their eardrums in the process. The short-blonde girl fluttered her eyes open, embracing the warmth her girlfriend is sending her.

“Good morning, Taeyeonnie.” She planted a kiss on the same petite woman lying beside her. Feeling this, Taeyeon woke up from the gesture.

“Good morning, too, Sunny.” Taeyeon chirped. For years, it has always been just the two of them. Together, they were inseparable. They stared lovingly into each other’s eyes expressing the love they share without having to use words. It works this way. If they can, they’d just lock themselves inside their room forever and stare at each other, and maybe some byun actions. Taeyeon isn’t called byuntaeng for something, you know?

Sunny was into staring at Taeng’s eyes that she didn’t even hear her phone ringing.

“Sunny-ah”

“Hmmmm?”

“Sunny-ah?”

“Hmmmm”

“Lee Soonkyu!” Taeyeon yelled at her impatiently.

“What?” Saying this as if she just broke off from a trance.

“Your phone! It’s violently ringing now! Answer it, ppali!” Taeyeon ordered her girlfriend.

“Aye, aye.” Sunny grabbed the comforter to cover up her ness LOL and reached for her phone. “Iesh, boss? What now?” She answered the call, irritated.

“Sunny! I’ve been calling you for the past half hour. Are you on your way already?” The voice from the other side of the line impatiently asked.

“On my way where, Sica?”

“Have you forgotten about what Mr. Kim Heechul told you yesterday? You have a client waiting for you!”

Gulp.

“No way!” She muttered.

“What?! What do you mean no way?”

“I totally forgot. Oh goodness. How did I even forget about that? Sica, please get me covered. Please!” She pleaded as she rushed into the bathroom, getting ready for her teeth to be brushed.

“A step ahead of you but you must hurry. I can’t deal with this that long.”

“Ow-raish. Cheynshu, Shica. Yer debesh!” Sunny thanked her friend while brushing her teeth brutally, which didn’t help Sica understand a word.

“What? I didn’t get-“

Sunny pressed ‘end’ and threw her phone to the bed.

“Ouch!” Taeyeon groaned, being hit by the phone.

“Sorry.” This was heard from Sunny before she turned the shower on.

 

When Sunny was done with her five-minute shower, she was delighted to see her uniform readily hung. It was Taeyeon who did it.

“Thanks, babe.” She said as she threw in the clothes into her body. Taeyeon, however, wasn’t making it easy for her. She skidded towards Sunny and s her arms onto the blonde’s waist.

“Do you really need to go now?” She whispered seductively, making the blonde shiver. “You smell so.... so nice right...now.” She teased even more.

Sunny hissed inwardly as she closed her eyes. Must resist stupidity impulse.

“Babe, you know I need to. So stop doing that. I need to be there.”

“Stop doing what?” Taeyeon asked innocently.

“Whatever you’re doing, byuntaeng.” Sunny then went in front of the mirror to comb her hair. Taeyeon laughed, seeing how her girlfriend is trying too hard to refuse. Fortunately, she wasn’t that evil that she decided to leave Sunny alone. It’s for their good. If Sunny would be late, she’d be scolded. And sad Sunny isn’t someone who she wants to deal with.

“I need to go now. Bye, babe.” Sunny bid her goodbye and kissed her girlfriend’s lips lovingly.

“Take care. Be back soon.”

“Oh, I’ll be.” Sunny retorted naughtily.

 

On a cafe, Im Yoona, the model that is assigned to be Sunny’s client this month, was patiently waiting. Well, she wasn’t that angry because she was being “entertained” by another staff from the same magazine agency.

“I’m so sorry I’m late. I was stuck in the middle of the traffic.” Sunny, trying to catch her breath, explained immediately after seeing Yoona.

Yoona smiled.  “That’s okay. Sungmin here kept me company. This oppa is too funny.”

“You?” She pointed accusingly at Sungmin. “What are you doing here, Sungmin? Aren’t you supposed to be at the office?” She glared at him while pulling the seat. Seeing this, Sungmin volunteered to do the work.

“Iesh, have you forgotten, Soonkyu?” Upon hearing her real name, she kicked his foot. “Ouch!”

“Forgotten what?” Sunny threw another murderous look at him.

“I was assigned to be your partner.” Sungmin said as-a-matter-of-factly.

“What?” Eyes bulging as wide as the platter

“Your partner. P-A-R-T-N-E-R. Partner. Collaborator, cohort, significant other, the better half?” He answerd wittily, trying to get into her nerves.

“Sungmin, what the f-“ Sunny was cut off by a coughing sound. It was from Yoona. Realizing how rude it was of her, Sunny apologized.

“Is there any problem with him being in this project? Because I see none. If it weren’t for him, I would’ve left exactly half an hour ago.” Yoona reasoned out. Sending Sungmin an I-got-your-back look to which Sungmin gave a thumb up and wink combo.

“I’m sorry, Miss Im. I’ve delayed too much of your time already. Shall we then start?” Sunny bowed her head low.

 

The meeting went well and ended only when they finally settled into a deal everyone’s going to be happy about. Sunny then bid her goodbye to the two and rushed into the parking lot. After making sure that she was out of sight, the two conversed some more.

”So what do you think about her, sachon?” Sungmin asked his cousin.

“Well, I think you two are cute together. I approve this ship, sachon-ah!” She yet again raised two thumbs up.

“But how do I get her?”

Shrugging, “Do things a girl would want?”

Sungmin leaned closer to his cousin. “Except that. You see, Sunny is.....how do I say this? She’s a bit different.” Sungmin pondered on as to how he would spill the bean. He knows he can’t rely on the casual ‘because she’s gay for another woman. She’s a lesbi. A lesbo. A lesbian, sachon!’

“How is she different?” Yoona, intrigued.

He heaved a sigh. “She...has someone else.”

“Then show her who’s the real man, sachon.”

With his nails digging his scalp, he exclaimed, “That’s the problem. She doesn’t like men.”

“So you’re saying she...” thinking of ways how to guess without being offensive

“Yes, she has a girlfriend, sachon.”

“No wonder she’s hot.” Yoona blurted out.

“What? Yah, you’re not saying she’s hot as in she’s HOT-HOT, are you?”

“Yes, I am saying she’s that kind of hot, sachon. Have you seen her hair? It’s like calling me to entangle every strand.”

“What? You’re not serious, sachon-ah, right?”

“Well, what’s wrong with that? You said she has a girlfriend, there’s a possibility she’ll like me.”

“No way in hell will you steal my woman away, Im Yoona! You like men.” Sungmin tried to negotiate as if they were fighting who’s going to get a prize.

“No. I date women.” Yoona revealed calmly, as if it was the most normal thing in the world. In front of Sungmin beholds a goddess-like stature. She’s perfect in every way. Men would kill just to get a glimpse of her. And here she was, trying to hit on the woman her cousin wants to woo.

Sungmin’s jaw dropped at the sudden revelation. Yoona could not help but laugh at his reaction.

Wind chimes.

“Oh, speaking of dating women, here’s my girlfriend.” Yoona pointed at the tan-skinned hottie who just entered. “My Yuri, what took you so long?” Yoona asked as she kissed her girlfriend on the lips hungrily, oblivious of the stares they were getting from the customers, including her cousin who sat on the same place where she left him. Only this time, he was mind-blown.

 

“Sica, I couldn’t thank you enough. If it weren’t for you, I would’ve gotten my sorry @ss fired. You are my savior, Si-” Sunny declared as she entered the room without knocking. Ooops, that was wrong because she didn’t think about what scene might welcome her. And never did it cross her mind that it would be the sight of Sica and Fany half- already, battling who’s going to be on top this time.

Jessica groaned in frustration, sending daggers to Sunny’s direction for interrupting their intimate moment. Sunny said her apologies before giving the two of them an I’ll-go-now look. She finally felt herself breathing normally again and laughed when she remembered the look on Tiffany’s eyes with pure guilt. So she was guilty, alright. She remembered how the same amount of emotion reflected through Taeyeon’s eyes when they were caught for the first time. How ironic is it that Tiffany was the one who caught them, too.

 

Moments later, Sunny found Sungmin on the hallway with an unexplainable expression. Basing from the door he came from, she knew why.

“That’s why you have to knock before entering a door.” Sunny’s voice intruded his ears, sending him back to reality.

“I never knew they were together.” Was all he can say.

“Now you know.” Sunny was about to get back to her cubicle when Sungmin asked something.

“Wait.... are you free this Friday? Just for dinner, I swear.” Sungmin gulped, knowing what she would say.

“Sungmin-ah. I already told you. I have Taeyeon. You’re only hurting yourself.”She informed him frankly. Sungmin had always tried pursuing Sunny although he knew she has a girlfriend. But what could this man do but just follow what his heart desires?

 “It’s just dinner, I swear. I’ll wait for you there.” He exited without hearing what she had to say. On the other hand, Sunny could only smile sadly for Sungmin. She had lost counts on how many times has she rejected Sungmin in the face. He deserves to be loved, too. And Sunny believes she could not give the amount of love Sungmin is worthy for.

 

The following day, Sunny sat immobilized on her office desk. She kept thinking what about her friend’s condition, Jessica’s condition. Never had she been this scared before. Scared that sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter