Practice

SunSun Collection fics
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Sungmin, why did you vote for Sunny as the person who least look like a celebrity?” The emcee of Star Golden Bell asked, earning “oooohs” from the audience and a death glare from Sunny.

 

The question was rather appealing than intriguing. How would he know? He only knew few from the guests. There are just Key and Jonghyun, and of course, Sunny. It didn’t help that the two of them voted for Sunny as the prettiest among the female celebrities present. Are they by-passing the fact that he was the only person that should adore Sunny?

 

A mischievous idea popped all through his sanity. Maybe a little come back would be nice.

 

“After a practice late at night, I’ve seen her eyes with mucus on it. From that time on, I didn’t think of her as a celebrity.”

 

Once he answered, he was quick to look for Sunny’s reaction. She looked like she was pissed but then she started flashing an eyesmile so he instantly knew it was alright.

 

He knew she got his subtle message to her. It was more from the choice that he was teasing her or wanting to remember what happened earlier. Smiling yet again his cheekiest, the thought ran through his mind.

 

 

 

Before the show:

 

Cold air made its way to the bare skin covered in just a blanket. Making the little body shiver. Her companion was too quick to notice the stir movement, he pulled the blanket closer.

 

Even with the blanket on, it wasn’t enough to give her the warmth she was seeking so she snuggled closer and buried her face to the crook of his neck.

 

A chuckle was heard from the lad, seeing how adorable his girlfriend was. She wasn’t usually this cuddly but feeling the temperature drop way below, it might have been the perfect move.

 

“I wish it will always be this cold.” He whispered in her ear lowly, running shivers all throughout her spine once again.

 

No words were exchanged but a sudden pinch on his side was delivered. “Ouch.” He winced.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter