Back Together 2

FANTASTIC WORLD?WHERE MY LIFE STARTS

NOONE POV

The next day Yunho waited all day for his sister to come home but she never came home. Hours later he ask his mom if she knew something about her sister and she said, “oh! right she called to say she would take the weekend with Minwoo,so let’s not worry”

Yunho could not believe how careless his mom sounded.

“Mom you’re fine when she left with a male. Are you a careless mother? My sister is a girl and Minwoo is a guy. Don’t you care at all? Where they staying at?”  Yunho ask dramatically. He knew his sister was probably with the stranger male he had seen hours ago at the park.

“Aigoo….your sister is responsible and so as Minwoo. Stop making such a drama and better not tell you dad she left with Minwoo only. I told him a different story. Understood!?” Yunho received a smack from his mom and he end up nodding.

Although his parents did not care Yunho was worried and pissed. He text his sister multiple times but there was no answer. At the end of the day he gave up and falls asleep.

YOUR POV

I was happy to see my baby boy and of course my husband after so long. We were heading to the hotel. The place my husband has been staying with our baby while searching for me.

“How long you been here?” I ask my husband as we enter the elevator

“A few months but how will we explain your brother about our situation? Whoever listens to our story it be like telling a fantasy story. Would he really believe us?” he replies to me with questions. I felt my phone vibrating again. I knew who it was but I decided to turn it off. I don’t feel like speaking to anybody at the moment.

“At least send him a message he must be worried about you” Taeyang said to me and he was right, but I didn’t feel like arguing.

“Is okay, he will be fine” I said and the elevator doors open and we walk to the door to enter the room. Taeyang went to put our Hyunwoo to bed while I look around the room. It was big enough but not as big as the palace. However, it looks big enough for a couple to live at with a baby. I went to the balcony and step outside to look at the nice view and to feel the fresh air.

“I’m so happy” I spread my arms and feel the fresh cool air coming to my body feeling a little chills from the cold breeze. Minutes later I felt pair of arms around my waist making me open my eyes quickly. I knew who it was the owner of the arms around my waist.

“I miss you” I felt tears filling my eyes I turn around to face him. He hug me tight and so did I.

“I did too” I heard him mumble not letting me go.

“Why you took so long? If it wasn’t for Minwoo I would have thought everything was a fantasy. Even though I tried to tell my mom the true I only cause her pain. She thought I was losing my mind. I’m glad Minwoo was with me and he help me out all these months, without you and HyunWoo. Can you tell me why you took too long? I thought you had travel to Earth before? Why you took longer?” I had so much to know and I wanted answers. I pull softly away to be able to look at him in the eyes.

“Let’s talk inside yeah?” He grab my hand leading me inside the living room and I took a seat.

NOONE POV
Taeyang explain everything and the issues making his wife comprehend the difficult situation.

“Are you staying here tonight? HyunWoo has been without you for so long. I’m sure he will be happy to wake up and find you still here” Taeyang explain hoping his wife would accept, but the situation could be difficult. What would she tell her parents? Did her parents knew already?. All those thoughts were flooding in Taeyang’s mind. HyeJin saw his expression and remember the tears of her baby boy and it hurt. She decided to risk it and stay. She knew she had a huge explanation to give to her parents. Everything happens, so suddenly it would be hard to get through the situation. She tried to not think of the trouble that will soon come and hold Taeyang face with the palm of her hands.

“I will stay for our baby only. I can’t stand to see our baby crying” HyeJin smile softly letting go of her husband face.

“Only for HyunWook…Wow!he’s so lucky. Come on I show you around before HyunWook wakes up” Taeyang hold his wife hand and walk inside what it would be their room.

The next morning it was noisy making HyeJin wake up from her good dream. She was hoping everything was the way it was yesterday and not a dream like the rest she had months ago.

YOUR POV

I wake up due to noise I was hearing. When I open my eyes it was great. I wasn’t in my room and I remember about yesterday. Everything was real and I look to my side, but the person I love was not by my side.

“Where is he?” I sit up from bed and heard the room door open.

“Mommy mommy good morning” my baby boy ran to my side. I was about to help him get on the bed, but to my surprise he could do it himself. I receive a bear hug and I wonder what else I miss. I hug him kissing his chubby cheeks.

“Morning my baby” I peck his nose and he chuckle grabbing my face in his little hands. The way he was looking at me was full of love and it make me tear.

“Mommy what’s wrong? no crying please. Daddy do something for mommy” HyunWook eyes fill with tears and all I did was hug him. My shoulder was wet and I knew I made HyunWook cry. I rather see him smiling and laughing like seconds ago.

“I miss this lot” I felt an embrace and it was my husband hugging us both. I have no idea for how long we stay hugging. It felt like an eternity and right.

“Let’s not be sad baby boy. Mommy is with us and will come see you hang from the monkey bars at the park. Aren’t you excited? Let’s go take your mommy on a date” I heard Taeayang said and I look at him and soon HyunWook let go of me to look at his dad.

“Okay!” HyunWook peck my cheek and jump on his dad arms.

“Wash up to eat breakfast HyunWook and I prepared it for you” Taeyang said and HyunWook look at me.

“I bet it will taste delicious, because my baby boy help daddy” I said smiling softly and HyunWook finally smile.

“Will wait for you outside” my husband said exiting the room with HyunWook.

Finally! A family day, but what about my parents and brother? Would they believe such a fantasy story?

 

 

Mian I took to long to update I been busy :(