Sweet Side

FANTASTIC WORLD?WHERE MY LIFE STARTS

YOUR POV

After a long day I went to my room, which I share with Taeyang I went to the balcony area and drinking green tea waiting to see the sunset. Every once a week I come here to look how beautiful the sun sets. Everyone seems busy with strategies and stuff like that. Kevin came to visit me twice last week and he seems better. I kind of feel bad for not being able to share the same feelings he had for me. Besides I was a married women and he deserve someone better than me. After I explain to everyone ZE:A just took care of me like their little sister and although Kevin developed feelings for me the others seem to calm down and allowed ZE:A to visit me once a while. To be honest not all ZE:A Oppas came, because they had a high ego standard and prefer to use technology rather than coming to FANTASTIC WORLD. The one that came the most was Kevin. I found out by Seungri Oppa that Kevin and Taeyang are cousins. The thing I don’t understand is why they hate each other guts. Every time Kevin came Taeyang will always be moody and following us secretly or he will just tag along. They always fought for no reason I guess siblings are like that *sighs*. I look at the sky and the color started to change into an orange color with a dark blue color both colors blending each other. This was something that earth will not experience. I wonder how is my parents and brother doing without me? My friends from school? My bunny? My bff? Will I ever get the chance to see them again? My life seems like an anime I seen before travelling to another world and the strange question I can’t never answer is “why me?”

“I wonder why too? Thinking about your family again?” a voice from behind is what I heard and it belong to my husband. I try to look behind me but a pair of arms hug me from behind I froze not knowing what to do. He has never done anything like this before.

“What are you-?” he didn’t say anything but keep his arms around my waist.

“Just stay still? Anyways what is so special about the sunset anyways?” his breath tickles my neck. Yes, he was too close than unusual.

“I…how long have you been watching me?” I wonder if he has been watching me all the time without me knowing.

“A while……hmm….so why you like the sunset?” he changed the subject. I knew it.

“Oh…on earth such sunset does not exist and the way the sunset colors blends is soo beautiful…don’t you think?” I look to my side and my heartbeat was beating faster than unusual. His lips were inches away from mine. I don’t know why he is acting lovely. I remember we always fought and now he’s being too close.

“I know one more thing that can blend well too?” he said his breath hitting my lips for the closeness I managed to whisper “What is it?”

“This” he close the gap between us I felt the warm of his lips on mine. I felt electricity running down my spine. I turn around and for some reason it felt normal to wrap my arms around his neck. He kisses me softly and it felt right. He my bottom lip and it tickle, suddenly I felt his tongue inside my mouth all kind of sensations run down my mind. It was the first time a guy had kisses me and especially the way he was doing it. I try my best to keep up with him, but after a few seconds or minutes I felt the lack of air. I gently put my hand on his chest hoping he understand, which he did. He broke the kiss and I started to breathe hard for air. He chuckled pecking my lips one more time.

“No experience I see” I realize I had drool on the side of my lips, which I clean with my hand and blush embarrassed.

“I will teach you….and I told you we blend well” he hug me and I could feel my heartbeat beating like crazy and I wonder if I was hearing his heartbeat as well.

Another update I’m trying my best to continue updating…I hope it was cute