A way to be together

FANTASTIC WORLD?WHERE MY LIFE STARTS

NOONE POV

"Uncle!" HyunWook ran towards Kevin arms and Taeyang scoff.

"Changing me for him? not fair" Taeyang said feeling ignored by his son by Kevin.

Taeyang pout "what happen to the I love daddy?" HyunWook shrug and Kevin did a face of disgust.

“Yuck don’t do that is unpleasant to look at” Kevin pretended to vomit and HyunWook laugh.

"Yah!" Taeyang glare at Kevin pouting and everyone laugh.

Kevin sight and asked "anything yet?"Taeyang shook his head knowing what he meant.

Kevin could see how hard he's been pretending to be okay in front of HyunWook when in reality he's breaking in the inside.

“HyunWook-ah go play with your other uncles neh? I’m sure Seungri uncle wants to teach you something like always” Taeyang said and his son smile nodding. Kevin put him down and HyunWook waved leaving.

"Don't give up alright, if you want to increase your power to teleportation again like you use to have. Then train and eat well, look at you’re tired eyes is scary dude, and I bet you don't even eat your three meals a day. I heard that you didn't ate anything for two weeks, are you out of your mind? HyunWook needs you and I don't think she will like to see how you been acting and doing lately" Kevin said in a concern and a bit mad at his sibling actions.

Taeyang who had his head down hearing everything Kevin said "I know but how can I eat when I have no idea if I would be able to increase my power and if I do. I don't know how she's doing, what if she forgets about us? will I don't care if she forgets me but not our baby. You know how heartbreaking is when he ask me about her mother and I have to lie. I try living a happy life for the time being is not easy okay"

"Look I know and for her triad to focus I'm sure you guys will be together again and I meant it. All I want for her is to see her happy I just realize HyunWook pout is cute like his beautiful mommy HyeJin “Kevin smile and Taeyang gave him a look at the last words.

Yah! You’re talking about my wife” Taeyang glare at his sibling.

"I know calm down" Kevin stuck his tongue playfully at Taeyang.

"Hey so have you guys found Minwoo yet?" Taeyang ask changing the topic that make his heart ache.

Kevin look at him and look down" nope is like he vanish or something, hyung dream about him last night saying he's okay and not to worry"

Taeyang nod “your hyung can see if people are okay in dreams?"

"Yeah when he dreams or sometimes we prevent things. He dreams tragedies, but I wonder where Minwoo is at?" Kevin look up the sky and Taeyang follow his gaze.

YOUR POV

"Oppa what we going to do? we triad many ways to communicate and none work" I felt desperate not knowing what could happen although my family has welcome me nicely I still need my other family I create in the other world my baby boy must think I abandon him and Taeyang probably give up on getting me back.

Minwoo-ah hug me caressing my back softly" don't give up yet, will soon be able to communicate I try but not sure if my powers are useful in this planet"

*door noise click open*

"Oh pardon me for the interruption" we both look towards the door and saw my mom smiling happy and giving us a mischievous look.

Minwoo chuckle as he release me knowing what my mom was thinking.

"Not at all ma’am I was about to go" he said and my mom giggle seriously she’s acting like so immature right now. This is embarrassing to be honest.

"I let you guys farewell" my mom closed the door but didn't heard her footsteps.

Minwoo chuckle and point at the door" looks like your mom-"I quickly cover his mouth before he said anything that will embarrass me.

"She's behind the door" I whisper and he nod biting my hand in the process making pout “ouch!"

I slap his shoulder and he pull me in a hug "you’re not alone neh? I come back tomorrow"

I nod hugging him back "gomawo donsaeng I don't know why you want me to call you Oppa when in reality you’re not” I whisper giggling and he look at me and end up laughing together making me forget about my sadness and worries for a moment.

NOONE POV

"It's been three months since she vanish" Taeyang sight looking up at the sky looking at Lala flying up the sky with the other pets of his friends.

Taeyang remember the mornings when HyeJin was next to him & HyunWook came to join them. Those memories felt like it happen yesterday, but the noise of cries makes him come back to reality.

"Taeyang your son is crying" GD came towards him carrying HyunWook in his arms crying.

Taeyang heart hurt seeing his baby boy crying. He carefully took him from GD and hug him hoping he can calm down.

"Shh... don't cry neh? Daddy is here" he rocked him side to side and kiss his cheeks were their tears were drying.

HyunWook rest his head on his dad chest and calm down. The warm of his dad calm him down and listen to his dad singing a ballad.

GD look at his donsaeng and could see sadness behind his eyes and tears formed in his eyes.

*we have to get HyeJin back*

He walked away and call everyone for a reunion.

----

"HyeJin guess who came?" HyeJin mom open her daughter door excited but saw her crying in her bed.

"What happen?" her mom ran towards her daughter and hug her tight.

"I can't keep lying living a life that I don't have anymore" she sob hard hoping her mom listen to her story without saying is all a lie.

"Why you saying this honey? aww my baby please don't cry" her mom hug her tighter letting her know she wasn't alone.

knock knock

The door open revealing Minwoo,he looked at her mom letting her know he will handle it giving her daughter a kiss on the cheek before she walked out of the room.

"Noona" Minwoo went by her side and hug her caressing her hair feeling sad for her.

"I can't do this anymore" she sob letting more tears rolled.

"You have to be more patient. I got some news listen" she look at him in his shiny eyes and he let go of her.

"News about?" she said with hopeful eyes.

"I kind of know how to communicate from earth to fantastic world is kind of crazy but I was able to receive like a reply from hyung is difficult to explain but maybe I haven't lose my powers completely I can concentrate and maybe be able to hear clear" he said with a smile on his face.

"Really!!?That’s great maybe Taeyang Oppa would come and- "she smile happy and Minwoo clean her remain tears and smile.

"Yes now wash up because we’re going to do some kind of experiment I was planning" Minwoo ruffled HyeJin hair and she nod going straight to the bathroom. He smile and hoped his plan work.

-----

"Yo hyung our leader got to communicate with Minwoo and it seems he was teleported at HyeJin world" Kevin blurred smiling the good news to Taeyang who immediately stop feeding HyunWook.

"Wait what? How? Is she with him?"

"Wow one question at a time" Kevin chuckle

“Minwoo is at her world and I don’t know about that….sorry besides teleportation has been harder since B2ST been blocking it with a weird power. Don’t worry she won’t forget about me and HyunWook” Kevin said and pat his sibling back.

Taeyang nod and then smack his donsaeng head" yah! You mean me not you idiot"

"Fine and you" Kevin chuckle

"Mommie mommie is coming yay!mommie!"HyunWook start cheering and giggling Taeyang and Kevin chuckle at the cuteness in front of them.

"So cute like HyeJin" Kevin blur out

"You’re talking about my wife" Taeyang glare at Kevin playfully.

"Of course will get mommie back soon neh?"Kevin sweetly patted his nephew head. HyunWook clap excited and eat by himself making a mess.

Taeyang look up and smile.

*finally will be together again*

------

Another update !! thank you for the support ^^