Back to Earth Part 1

FANTASTIC WORLD?WHERE MY LIFE STARTS

Days later

YOUR POV

What's this white cloud? I'm in soo cold out of a sudden, what’s going on?

"Taeyang Oppa? HyunWook baby? Although I try to look for them in this thick cloud there was no sign of my husband and baby. The air just got colder and I had difficulty to breath in here. I heard noise and saw bright.

"Doctor she’s awake! “That voice familiar and the flowery cherry blossom smell

"Sis!" what exactly going on my head feels like it will explode any minute?

"A miracle let me have a moment to examine her please" a different strange voice I don’t know who that stranger is. Where am I? Doctor? Who’s that?

I try to move and finally was able to open my eyes *ouch* soo bright my eyes hurt and a strong headache came and took over making me yell from the pain.

"We need pain killers! Hurry hurry! “I can't explain what exactly this pain feels but it felt like needles poke my head with no mercy.

"Taeyang Oppa! Where are you! ahhhh!!!Hurts! “Although my eyes didn't open completely I could feel tears filling my eyes.

"It's okay honey this will help with your pain sweetie “A male voice said as I felt him pat my head softly

"I come get one of your family members" that's all he said and soon I heard a door open maybe he leave

One thing this male was right the pain vanish a bit and now I feel weak I didn't have strength to even open my eyes.

"Taeyang Oppa?"Why aren’t they coming? and what happen to me? Why can I move?

"Oh sweetheart don't cry...mom is here" my mom is here? How? That voice can't be what is she doing in this era? How she got here? Maybe she knows where Taeyang Oppa and my baby.

Come on HyeJin open your eyes. I try my best to open my eyes one more time.

I felt someone cleaning the tears that were rolling down my cheeks. I bet is my mom of course how much I miss her touch.

Some light enter my sight strong but made it hard to see clear. I managed to see a blurry image in front of me "mom?" I could hear her sobbing and soon she embraced me in a light hug letting her trap tears rolled.

A minute later my vision was clear. This place seems human wait this isn't Lola work place or my home.

It can't be I have to go back I have a family on my own waiting for me.

"Mom where's Taeyang Oppa at?" I ask my mom hoping they were here too.

"Who is that?" she look at me confused and I panic.

"Taeyang Oppa where is he? Stop playing around please..HyunWook my baby boy where are they?" I try smiling looking around the room hoping they will surprise me somewhere but nothing occurs. I only had my mom pecking my forehead with teary eyes.

"I'm not playing honey maybe is all a dream while you were in coma" those words shock me. She has to be kidding I wasn’t in coma it can’t be true. She needs to know I’m married and have a baby boy. My mom needs to believe me and this joke has to stop.

"No it can't be!! I was pregnant mom I had one boy and I'm married to Taeyang, you can't say it was all a dream" I look at her but she just look confused and my hair sobbing. I look at my hand to see if my ring was on my finger but it wasn’t. This can’t be happening to me.

"You were in coma me and your brother and father had come see you so is impossible that all those fantasies happen. I’m sorry you though all that happen sweetie” my mom hug me and tears won’t stop coming from my eyes. She’s lying it can’t be. Then the boy that save my life here in earth. Where is he?

"But mom-please just bring him to me….please?” I beg her hugging her tight

"I’m sorry please stay calm. I go talk to the doctor ok?" she let go my cheek.

"Doctor? mom where are we" I look around and I couldn’t find the big clock in Fantastic World Hospital.

"Hospital you can’t remember?" she clean her tears looking tired.

"No I meant what world are we?" I hope she answers what I want to hear.

"I’ll be back" she turn around and was about to leave the room.

"No! I had to go back!" suddenly anger rise and I try to get off the bed with giggly legs I try getting up and fail my mom ran to my side.

"Honey!" she tried helping me up but tears just filled my eyes and I just wanted one person by my side. It makes me furious no one understands me.

"Leave me alone!!! And bring Taeyang Oppa with me!" I yell suddenly doctors rushed inside and carried me. Although I kick and scream I was too weak to win. A fluid that hurt on my arm is what I felt and my eyes felt tired. I don’t want to sleep again but it was useless my body was weak and I was tired.

NOONE POV

"Dad where's mommie?"4 year old baby boy came inside Taeyang and HyeJin room.

Taeyang quickly clean his tears away with the blanket and turn to look at his baby boy with a smile.

He sat from the bed and was about to help his son up to the bed but he said, "Ani I'm a big boy" that make Taeyang forget a little about HyeJin absent.

Taeyang chuckle and hug his son.

"Appa you were crying?" that shock Taeyang who didn't expect his son to notice his sadness which he did.

"No dad is okay I'm just tired" Taeyang chuckle as he did eye contact with his son.

"I miss my mommie" HyunWook pout which make Taeyang remember HyeJin pouting face. They look so alike and that make Taeyang heart ache.

"Mommie will come back I promise" Taeyang feel guilty but he wouldn't give up on getting HyeJin back no matter what and now he wouldn't give up now that he did a promise to his baby boy of getting her back.

*I’m coming HyeJin just wait a bit longer* Taeyang though

------

"How is she?" a young guy ask HyeJin mother hoping for good news.

"Oh she finally wake up" HyeJin mom said sad and happy which the guy notice.

"That's fantastic news, may I know why you sound sad ma’am ?" he look at HyeJin mom and she sob a bit.

"She's saying things hallucinations that she’s been in a world and can u believe she’s married and have a baby. I don't know where that came from I'm soo worried" HyeJin mom finally broke into tears and the young man though*is not hallucinations but is real*

As he pat HyeJin mom back softly until she finally calm down.

HyeJin brother came to the hospital and saw the guy and her mom crying.

"Thank you for still being here" HyeJin brother said to the guy who just grin and nod.

*I’ll be here until HyeJin family comes back to get her I won't leave you alone HyeJin I promise* the guy smile softly and look at her room where she was sleeping.

Late update but here it is :)

Thank you for the support ^^