Tragedy

FANTASTIC WORLD?WHERE MY LIFE STARTS

NOONE POV

Three years past by and it was HyunWook birthday. The whole castle was in celebration. The workers were working on the entertainment and appropriate games for the children. DaeSung and Michelle were still dating; LOTOP couple finally engaged two days before HyunWook birthday. GD and Alice were expecting their second baby. Meanwhile HyeJin and Taeyang were happy raising HyunWook and teaching him good values.

“Yo! Princess you coming is time for HyunWook to open his presents. We need you for pictures” Taeyang came inside the room where HyeJin was looking for a different pair of shoes.

HyeJin turn behind her and saw her husband. She put a different pair of shoes “Coming!” she went to her husband and both left to their baby side.

The birthday party was fun and HyunWook was playing with GD baby which his named was Jisang. Everyone went their own way after a fun day.

“The kids sure look like they were having fun” Alice said taking a sip of water.

HyeJin nod and giggle taking a bite of cake. GD and Taeyang were talking among themselves.

“Unnie, where are the kids?” HyeJin look around and under the table near her, but nothing.

Alice use her eagle eye vision to look far away hoping to see the boys near, but nothing.

“Unnie I felt something not too good, can we look for them? Our husbands seem busy talking” HyeJin told Alice and she nod. The guys didn’t realize their wife’s had gone.

HyeJin and Alice went to the back of the castle to the garden side.

HYUNWOOK-AH!JISANG-AH!!BABIES!WHERE ARE YOU AT?” HyeJin yelled looking around in a fast pace.

Suddenly Alice felt a sharp pain in her right leg and head *oh no!danger!* she though and somehow her voice was gone .HyeJin was ahead of Alice and didn’t look back. The two boys were playing ball with two strange males that seem to have a bad aura around them. HyeJin panic remembering years ago the males that try to hurt her. *no not around my boy and Jisang, not my nephew* HyeJin look behind to find Alice, but she saw a horrible image of a female holding her. *the enemies are showing up no*

Alice only shook her head hoping HyeJin understood the message. In Alice mind she wanted to say * don’t save me, call for help, our babies first*

HyeJin press a button on her watch to called for backup. She froze on the spot not knowing how to save the boys. Until one of the males notice HyeJin presence. He look at her and smirk and walk towards HyunWook holding her son hand.

“Will you look at her?, hello we met again. Your baby boy is strong and smart. Hmmm…I wonder if hurting him a little will make you suffer” the strange male laugh

 HyeJin was afraid and all she could say was “HyunWook come to mommy” the mysterious male let go of her son hand. HyunWook ran to HyeJin side hugging her leg.

“Mommy is he your friend? He was cool a while ago” HyunWook said excited not knowing of the danger that surrounds them.

“Aunty” Jisang look at HyeJin and ran to her side. HyeJin hold both of the boy’s hands while both males smirk.

“Awww….how sweet you know I had a crush on you when I saw you and I wanted you as the mother of my children, but I feel betray. Do you think is too late? I can deal with it….how about you come with me huh? My queen will decrease her punishment” the muscular male took steps closer to HyeJin with a seductive look. She put the boys behind her back.

“Hyung look at the protective mom she has become hahahahaha” he let out a laugh and a split of second he pull her to his side. The two boys yelled afraid.

“They’re bad guys hyung!!….mommy!”HyunWook yelled and Jisang didn’t know what to do. He look behind him to find his mom kneel on the floor. A female with green eyes hold her mom. Jisang anger started to rise.

“Mommy” he mumble and without thinking twice he threw a fire ball towards the female that held his mom.

“Shoot” the girl let go of Alice backing away . Jisang ran to his mom side.

“Mommy you okay, what about my baby brother or sister?” Alice hug Jisang for being brave. Meanwhile HyunWook try to use his strength and ice power against the two strangers, but they were too strong obviously.

“Don’t hurt him!”HyeJin slap the muscular guy who glared at her while he touch his red cheek

“Aishh…you just dig your own grave” the evil female open a dimension tunnel and the two males, HyeJin and her disappear through the tunnel.

“Mommy!!!no!!!’HyunWook ran to the tunnel that disappear. Alice couldn’t do anything; if she tried to help. her baby and the boy’s life could be in trouble.

A couple minutes later GD,Taeyang, and Seungri arrived.

“Oh sh** what happen?” Seungri said and look at the mess around.

“Alice!Jisang” GD went to his wife side and help her stand up.

Seungri pick up Jisang and pat his back checking if he was okay.

“Daddy they took my mommy” HyunWook sob hard and Taeyang carried him hugging his son that cried desperately.

“Is my fault I shouldn’t have go with those strangers. I put aunty Alice and Jisang life in danger” HyunWook sob on his dad shoulder . Taeyang was speechless he clean his son tears.

“Is not your fault you didn’t know they were bad people…..shhhh daddy will find mommy for you” Taeyang heart was broke in millions of pieces but he had to maintain control for his son.

“I try but I couldn’t. Jisang hyung was able to save his mom and I couldn’t do it” HyunWook continue to cry.

GD look at Jisang shock after hearing he had used his powers to save her mom.

“What took you guys soo long?” Alice ask wondering why in an emergency like earlier they took long to arrive.

“Some bastards were on our way, but the others are dealing with them. This is strange could this been plan out from a long time hyung?” Seungri look at GD who was thinking and it all make sense. The enemies been quiet all this years and plan everything well to attack. Today was a perfect day to strike. Their objective was HyeJin all this time of course children love to explore and those bastards used the children in order to accomplish their evil plan.

“How come I didn’t realize it earlier?” GD hit a tree beside him rubbing his hair in frustration.

“Oppa is not your fault either. I think we should focus of how to bring HyeJin back safe” Alice said and Seungri nod.

Taeyang had calm HyunWook a little.

“You did your best and I’m proud of you baby boy. Look at your bruise cheek…aigoo those bastards will pay for touching you” Taeyang put his hand on his son cheek and heal his bruised cheek in a second.

“Yah Seungri take the children back home” Seungri nod and carried HyunWook on his other arm. Jisang hug his donsaeng and left with Seungri.

After the boys left with uncle Seungri. Taeyang started to cry in frustration. Alice didn’t know what to do to help.

“Will find her bro” GD walk by Taeyang side and pat his shoulder

“Yo! Everyone alrigth.It look like someone put a trap on us. Those killers ran away” TOP arrive with Daesung,Lola,Michelle and Minzy.

“What happen?” Daesung look confused and everyone look at Taeyang expression.

“Let’s head back, we need a plan” GD said to the others.

“No plan needed I’ll go find her myself” Taeyang was about to leave but GD punch him knocking him out.

“Sorry bro,help me carried him back” GD said to the other and everyone obey.

Another update after soo long