Back Home

FANTASTIC WORLD?WHERE MY LIFE STARTS

NOONE POV

“What are we doing here?” HyeJin looked around the green place that surrounded her. It look like the forest, but it confuses her why ZE:A decided to bring her to the forest many thoughts ran through her head at once. Since no one dare to say a word, she decided to sit on a big rock and sight.

“Are you guys planning something bad?tell me something? Kevin?” HyeJin plead for someone to explain what on earth was going on. Kevin walk towards her and grab her by the shoulders he yelled “SHUP UP! PLEASE!SHUSH!” the other guys looked at Kevin surprised by his actions. Kevin sure gets angry when is needed but it was surprising to see him mad at HyeJin nor only that but he just yelled to her. Everyone froze on spot not knowing what to say and HyeJin let a tear ran down her cheek. Kevin felt bad for letting his anger control him.

“They’re here” Heechul said gritten his teeth together. HyeJin look at Kevin confused and follow his gaze who was looking at the sky. Yes, the sky from there a big animal landed on earth along with four others and five good looking males seem to be the owners. Taeyang met eyes with HyeJin and his eyes widen when he saw tears coming out of her eyes and his eyes landed on Kevin who had his hands on her shoulders.

WHAT THE F***!WHAT YOU DO HYEJIN!?MY SISTER-IN-LAW!” Seungri jump off his pet and began to wlk pissed where HyeJin was, but Daesung hold him back, which cause the maknae to get pissed off and even his sweet eyes changed color of anger.

“Hey chill panda beast” Heechul glared at Seungri and smirk

“What you do to her?get your dirty filthy hands off my wife” Taeyang said glaring at Kevin trying to keep his anger control. Kevin smirk and put his arm around HyeJin shoulder who froze and keep repeating the words Taeyang had said in her mind *wife?* . Kevin kissed HyeJin cheek on purpose and that’s when both HyeJin and Taeyang snap out.

Huh!?What?why you do that for?Kevin-shi?” HyeJin touch her cheek and push Kevin away from her making him mad and hurt, because she called him Kevin-shi

“Bish” Taeyang proceed and before he was able to hit Kevin something unexpected happen.

Kevin hit Taeyang first and then everyone began to fight, which scare HyeJin. Minwoo try to keep her away from the fight, but before he could help her Taeyang hit him, which make Taeheon mad, but Taeyang eye color were grayish color meaning he was pissed off. HyeJin gasp and not knowing what to do she cover her eyes hugging her legs with her arms.

“HyeJin…..sorry I scared you and I’m late” HyeJin knew that voice it was exactly the one in her dreams *could it be?*

ENOUGH!!”JunYoung yelled and everyone quit fighting and look at JunYoung who had a bruised on his lip

“You have her so now will leave…..revenge later” Kevin hold his stomach and look pissed not wanting to leave HyeJin.

“We did nothing to her..we only rescue her from some weird guys….take care of her. She is great a girl” Kwanghee said before disappearing with the whole gang. HyeJin listen to Kwanghee words and look at ZE:A disappearing

“Princess you save now” DaeSung said and she look at the rest of the males who stood up in front of her. She had a headache and before passing out she met eyes with Taeayang

YOUR POV

After a few months some of my memories came back thanks to the help of CL unnie and the rest of the girls. It was somewhat strange at the beginning, but the guys made it easy for me to feel comfortable. I remember some of my memories, which Taeyang used to be an with me and kind of cold. He has changed and admitted he had a special feel for me and being married wasn’t that bad. Besides it was for my protection give me a break, he really is a complicated guy to understand. Seungri is amazing I like to hang out with him and DaeSung Oppa too. T.O.P and Lola which are the LOTOP couple are funny and cute. GD the king is in loved with a cute girl, which he always seem to be in a great mood hehe. I have to accept soo far soo good, but my memories of me in earth still haunt me, because I don’t know if I will be able to come back or do I want to come back?

Mian a short update I know but I will continue updating.gomawo for waiting  :)