I'm Pregnant

FANTASTIC WORLD?WHERE MY LIFE STARTS
NOONE POV
 
"Morning"Taeyang look at HyeJin with love in his eyes and she smile reaching for his face caressing it.
"I don't know how I fainted guess I was happy to see you"she blush and he knew the reason but didn't said anything yet and just give her a peck on her lips.
"Sarangue" He said kisiing again but she pull away when she felt something in her troath she got up and run to the bathroom leaving Taeyang dumbfounded but he follow her and saw her throwing up.
"Get out this is gross"she push his hands away from her belly feeling embarrassed but he didn't care and stay there until she was done.

“Should we go get you a checkup? You look pale” Taeyang hold HyeJin chin up and look at her tired eyes and pale face even her pinky lips seem to be too pale than normal. HyeJin shook her head and yawn embarrassed she covered .

“I’m fine do not worried. I probably need to eat something and sleep a little more. Is strange I sleep during daytime and I don’t remember being like that. Oh! And the dress I super love the zipper broke. I think I should start working out. When you wake up tomorrow morning wake me up because I need exercise” Taeyang hug her and listen to her talk. He her hair and a smile form on his lips. He thought she was too innocent and kind of dumb at the same time, which he found cute. When she mention about the zipper being broke he could not hold his laughter and end up laughing. HyeJin continue talking giving him a puzzled look at him. Taeyang saw the look she was giving him make him stop laughing.

“Sorry, I guess I could not contain my laugher” he smile softly at her and she flicked his forehead.

“I like when you laugh. You should laugh often like Daesung and Seungri Oppa” HyeJin wink at Taeyang and she pushed him out of the bathroom. Taeyang lean on the door and smile.

After a long day and nice nap HyeJin walk down to the kitchen feeling somewhat hungry.

YOUR POV

I’m eating too much, but I can’t help it. After a nice nap I went to try on a cute fluffy skirt but the zipper won’t go up. I remember it fit perfectly. When I took a shower this morning my body seem normal I guess a little bump for eating too much junk and big portions of food. I need to find something entertaining to do.

“Excuse me princess, May I help you prepared something to eat?” the head maid scare me popping from behind me. My heart is beating too fast from the sudden surprise.

“Oh…ummm….no I just wanted fruit and chips I can do it myself. You can go ahead and continue with your duties” I smile and she bow smiling back she left. I like to be nice to the workers. I remember in Earth I used to say ‘if I ever have workers working under my command I will be a nice boss’. To my surprise who knew I was going to be a princess of a world I did not know it exist. When I look at the fruit it looked delicious I want it. I got a fork and my chips and walked back to my room.

HYEJIN!” I almost drop my chips but thankfully I got them before they fell. I look behind me and it was Lola who came to me and help me with my chips.

“Everyone just popping out of nowhere” I let a sight out and continue to breath normal. She giggled and we walk back to my room. I don’t know why but she look mysterious. When I got inside my room she went inside closing the door and we both sat on the cute sofa inside the room. I began to eat and she looked at me.

“I’m hungry” she nod and took out an electric laser pen and some other stuff.

“You want to talk about something?” I eat a piece of watermelon and feel the juice inside my mouth, which I love.

“So? You been throwing up I heard. How often? Any weird things happening? How about your period? “I open my bag of chips and she shocked me with her questions. I feel like she threw me too much questions at once.

“Oh….will yeah I had been throwing up, but it only happens when I smell sea food. Besides Taeyang Oppa has been throwing up too. I think is a virus he got somewhere and I got infected. Hmmm….weird things? I don’t know. Why you ask me about my period is weird to answer that. Anyway I have my period every month. Wait! I think I’m constipated, because I have a bump in my tummy. Could it the weird virus Taeyang has infected me???” I try to answer her questions and I feel scared about the weird virus I hope is not dangerous. The way she looked at me while taking notes scare me that cause me to finished m chips too quick.

“Some stuff is strange. I can’t use X-rays it could be dangerous” the more she talks the more nervous I get.

“Let me see your stomach” I look at her weird to be honest I feel weird doing that but I obey. I panic when she took out an accessory that looked like a gun.

WAIT!!What the heck!?You trying to make a hole in my stomach?” she told me to relax while she laugh. I thought it was not funny at all. I trust her so I look away and I only heard a beat by beat. I look at her and she smile removing the gun thing away from me.

“What? Why are you smiling?” I put my shirt down and sat own.

“You know is weird you still in your period even though you don’t have to be. Alice pregnancy was different. “She make some notes and put her stuff back into her bag.

“Pregnancy?” the word pregnancy hit me like a cold ice bucket all over my body. Could it be? How? duhh…I know how but I can’t tell and I have my period.

“Yep.. I know right. Weird pregnancy but it is what you thinking “she smile and congratulate me. I feel like crying my eyes are getting water and I can’t control anymore.

Knock knock

NOONE POV

“Come in” Lola said and Michelle came in and saw the scene and looked at her sister

“She knows the truth?’ Lola nods at her sister and Michelle came to congratulate HyeJin.

At the night HyeJin keep rubbing her tummy chatting with him/her. She remember the moment everyone was acting strange and overprotective around her then she understood the reason. She went to the balcony and wished her mom could be by her side. That feeling make her mood drop from happy to sad.

“He knows? I wish my family could b by my side” she sigh and feeling tired she went to bed falling asleep.

Taeyang came late that day and Lola told him what happened and he went to check up on HyeJin. He came in the room and found her sleeping with a hand on her stomach. He smile and peck her cheek and said “I will protect both of you. My reasons to do better in life my loves”

Far away someone saw HyeJin and heard her wish. A smirk formed on that individual face.

Another update thanks for waiting and being patient. Also for the comments ^^