Dealing With New People

Get It Right

I'm deleting my other story. And making a new one. I already got the first 2 chapters already. I just have to find some time to post it up here.


 

What do you do when you find yourself in misery? For some uncertain reason...it happens to me all the time. Which I definitely hate. Even though Kyuhyun does not really like me, I still have to live with it everyday at school.

I moved out of his house many days ago. Now I'm living Jung Jessica. My best friend. Along with her older brother Jung Yunho. Actually, her HOT brother. And finally her younger sister, Jung Krystal.

But you know what really annoyed me? Jessica 'insisted' me to sleep in the same room with her brother. Since there was only 2 rooms in the apartment. Krystal shared rooms with Jessica all along. I mean, seriously? Why don't they like siblings sleeping together... But they like their brother sleeping with someone he doesn't even know, like me!

I don't know what's wrong with them. But there was only one way to sleep properly. SLEEPING WITH MY BEST FRIEND'S Y BROTHER. Hell yeah. (;


Next Day. Saturday.

Today we have no school. And guess what?! Yunho oppa said that we are gonna meet his friends. And when I say "we", I meant Jessica, Krystal, and myself. I was actually suprised when Jessica and Krystal were smacking their older brother. But they told me that the two never met his friends. Which I clearly understood. Because I get to meet them with my friend, so I won't be nervous. ^_^

We were going to the mall. So we could go shopping at the same time. And also, let the boys carry our shopping bags. Heheh.


......Um.. When we finally met up, I couldn't help but notice. WHY THE WERE THE BOYS REVEALING THEIR HOT BODY PARTS?!

You just wanna faint while drooling when you look at those 5 hotties.

 

Also, Jessica and Krystal were wearing something too revealing as well!!!! At first, I thought we were going to a bar or club, but... WHY WEAR THESE CLOTHES AT THE ING MALL.

Like...WTF. Do they know something that I don't?! Look at myself, I'm just wearing some casual crap! While them, they can just go to a club....

Sigh... Who gives a damn anyway.

"Who is this lovely women?" Was that guy talking to me?

"Excuse me?.." I politely asked.

"Who are you?"

"Back off Junsu. She's living with us for awhile. She's Jessica's friend." Yunho oppa told him~ Aigoo. Kyeopta.

"Oooohh~ My name is Junsu~"

"My name is Seohyun. Nice to meet you oppa."

"AIGOOOO!!!!! She called me OPPA. Hah, in your face." He pointed to the other guys except for Yunho.

"Yah, cut it out."


They all finished their introductions and all that. If you wanted them to see theirselves introduce one by one, just blame the stupid author. She is just pure lazy to do it.


 

Yeah, I am lazy to finish their intros. I will update later at night. I'm going to rent some games for the PS3. My sister is getting really bored with her crutches. HAHAHA. She can't walk at all. Staying in the house is her thing I guess.

SARANGHAE~~