(No title.)

Get It Right

 

 

"You know...Cho Kyuhyun? If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all. You're pissing me off right now." She sighed.

"Oh, come on! I know you like me." He smirked.

"Only blind people will." She scoffed. "Now stop following me. Go to your friends. I hate being the center of attention here at school."

"Whatever you say Seohyun..." He said before kissing her cheek gently and running off 0.5 seconds after.

"UGH. Stupid bastard." She wiped her cheek with much force as possible.

 


 

"Everyone is talking about you and Mr.Cho Kyuhyun... What did you do??" Jessica asked her.

"He freaking kissed my cheek. I seriously, 100%, hate that guy." Seohyun glared at him who was surrounded by girls.

"You don't have to tell us...again. But still, he might like you." Sooyoung suggested.

Seohyun chuckled. "Like me? Psh, yeah whatever. He knows I'll reject him.. He has that other girl anyways, the one that just came here to Korea. I think..Haneul?"

"Oh, is it that girl you met at the airport with Kyuhyun?!" Jessica gasped. "I heard she's going to this school starting today!"

"Like I care."

 

 

Yup, it was true. Cho Kyuhyun's childhood friend, Haneul, has started going to their school that day. Worst part was that she never left his side for the whole day. How ironic to have the same classes with him...

She also became someone popular from now on. Girls being envious not because of her beauty, but how close she is with Kyuhyun. Also, boys leaving their own girlfriends for the new chick, Haneul.

How stupid.

And, even Kyuhyun kissing Seohyun on the cheek. Everything about that was forgotten.

 

It was so obvious that Haneul liked Kyuhyun. You better calm her if Haneul finds about you kissing girls on the cheek, Mr.Cho.

Seohyun ain't gonna be liking that if she gets angry.

Although.. She might be correct if Haneul would look more pretty if she got stomped by an elephant. Pure honesty.

 


 

"Kyuhyun likes me. Not you."

Seohyun ignored Haneul and walked away.

"Hey! Didn't you hear me?!" Her face was already red by being too angry.

"Shut up. I don't want to be deaf." Though I prefer to be blind so I won't see your horrible plastic face.

"Did you say you were going to be deaf by your own voice??" Haneul said out loud...purposely, causing all the students to look at them.

Well, there you have it. Seo Joohyun is bringing.....yback...is bringing her down.

"Look . I don't have time for this." Seohyun sighed.

 

"You don't belong here. NO ELEPHANTS ALLOWED." Seohyun rolled her eyes in front of the fuming Haneul.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you blind or something? Actually, I'm the blind one. I'm sorry but you will make 95% of this school blind if you keep showing your hideous face everywhere."

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

I couldn't do it.