Friend From The Past?

Get It Right

ALRIGHT! NEXT CHAPTER!! It'll be about Kyuhyun's past friend coming back to Korea. OOOHH~~~ What will happen to Seohyun? O_O


(Seohyun)

Weekends are always boring, right? Because I'm stuck in the car consisting of Mrs. Cho and her son. Seriously, I do not know where in hell we're going. I dressed up nicely just in case. But not too nice. 

SIGH. Since Kyuhyun was sitting in the front with his mother who was driving, I was stuck all alone in the back. OH! I got an idea. I know Kyuhyun's number but he doesn't know mine. I quickly got out my phone and started texting something.

 

It's Seohyun.                                                                                                                                                                                  Mind if I ask where we're going?

     ~Seo

 

  After I sent it, I saw him take out his phone and look at it. I heard him laugh a little, soonly he was starting to text back. But it didn't take long though.

 

Hehe~ We're going to the airport.                                                                                                                                                   To pick up one of my best friends from the past. And she's a girl.

      -Kyu

 

A girl, huh? This might not sound good. If that girl knows that I'm living with Kyuhyun, I'll die before I get married. I didn't bother to text back since I can tell we're almost at the airport. I was about to close my eyes, but I didn't feel the car move anymore. 

I looked around to see that we parked at the airport already. The three of us got out and made our way inside. I was walking behind them rather slowly, but I still caught them in sight. In a blink of an eye, I noticed a girl running clumsily towards Kyuhyun and his mother. She looked actually pretty with her sunglasses on. 

"Oppa! How are you? It's been forever!!" She almost shouted.

"I've been fine!" He smiled like I have never seen him smile before.

They look very happy together... Well, why did he ask me to join if I'm no use at all? Here's my chance to escape. 


 

AHHHHHH. I AM SO SORRY!!! I had to stop it there.... I promise to update another time.. <3 Love you all~