First Days Are Always the Worst II

Get It Right

(A/N-Part two of Seo's first day! Hope you like~)

 

"Seohyunie~ Let's hurry and go to class!" Jessica insisted.

"Yeah, me and Sica are never late to class." Sooyoung butted in. 

"Fine... Let's go." Seohyun rolled her eyes. 

((Time Skip ; Class))

The three girls sat at the very back of the room to avoid all stares and whispers. But suddenly, girls all over the room started to scream.

"Kyaaaa~! Oppa!!! Be my boyfriend!!"

"Kyuhyun oppa!!! Marry me~"

"Donghae oppa!!!!! Make my babies with me!!"

Then two boys started entering the room walking towards their seats. And guess what? They sat just infront of Seohyun and Jessica. Since Sooyoung was at the very edge. 

"Sica...?" Mind telling me?" Seohyun started to whisper in her ear, curious about the glares they are recieving.

"They're the most popular guys in our whole school. Many girls will die just to be us, since we're sitting right behind them."

"s..." Seohyun said quite louder. Making the two people infront of them turn around, just as Seohyun put her headphones on and blocking everyone else.

"Ooh... Who is this?" Kyuhyun asked Jessica while still eyeing Seohyun.

"None of your business." Sica and Seo said in unison.

"What? How'd you even hear us?" Donghae asked irritatedly.

"I got my ears. And why? You guys don't have your eyes? Since you aren't facing forward."  Seohyun finally looked at them.

"HEY! Don't talk to oppas like that!" This yelled out.

"You better face forward because the teacher is coming in now." Seohyun said staring blankly at nothing.

"How do you-"

"Good morning class.. Hope you had a great summer!" Just then the teacher walked in.

Everyone looked at Seohyun like she's some sort of sidekick. Since she was correct that the teacher was coming. 

"Oh! And before I forget, we have a lovely new student! Why don't you come up her and introduce yourself?" The teacher said looking directly at Seohyun.

Seohyun got up and walked to the front of the classroom.

"Good luck~" Jessica mouthed.

Seohyun nodded.

"Annyeong Haseyo. Seo JooHyun imnida." She was about to go back to her seat until the teacher called her.

"Nuh-uh. That is not enough. I believe you are reffered as Seohyun?" She asked. Seo nodded her head.

"Well, fine then. You may go back to your seat Seohyun." The teacher sighed as Seohyun smirked.

Everyone started whispering about the 'new' student. 

((After Class(es) Lunch))

"Mmm... Can we go eat now? I'm hungry..." Sooyoung whined.

"Shikshin! You just last period! You were even hiding your food!" Jessica said.

"Uhh~ But I'm hungry~"

"How can you that many times, yet you don't gain a single pound." Seohyun said with an annoyed face.

"Because I'm y." Sooyoung said while the other two just giggled. 

"That's true." Sica said while making their way to th cafeteria. 

When they were gonna get their food, Sooyoung said that she'll find a table. Since Jessica wasn't hungry, she said that she'll just get Sooyoung's food. As they were walking to the table, Seohyun accidently bumped into someone and fell pn the floor... HARD. All the girls gasped and all the guys had their mouths wide open.

"HEY! What the hell was that for?!" Someone said with Seohyun's food all over him.

"Hey Kyuhyun. What's..... Oh." Donghae said and felt bad for his buddy.

"That ! She purposely dropped her food on me!" He screamed at poor Hyunie.

"Well sorry! I didn't see you because you blinded me by your ugliness!" Seohyun shot back.

"Ooooh..." The guys said in unison.

" you!!" Kyuhyun said and slapped Seohyun's face and pushed her to the floor. TWICE AS HARD.

"Hyunie! Are you alright?! Oh my.. You're bleeding!!" Jessica gasped and Sooyoung came to her aid.

"Jess... We need to take her to the nurse.. Or else, this could be bad." Sooyoung said with a serious face.

"How are we going to carry her?!" Jessica yelled while panicking.

"Kyu, go apologize." Donghae said with concern.

"Why should I? It was her fault anyway." He glared at his friend.

"You want someone to die just on her first day of school?!?!" Donghae started to scream in his face.

"Well, if you're not gonna take her. Then I will." Everyone gasped as Donghae carried Seohyun bridal style with Sica and Shikshin on his sides. 

((With Hae, Sica, Shikshin, &Hyunie))

"Why are you doing this?" Sooyoung asked Donghae who were waiting outside the nurse's office.

"I don't want your friend to die... So I guess I had no other choice." He replied giving glances at Jessica who was looking at herself in her mirror. 

"You should tell yor friend to die." She said and turned away.

"Excuse me students..." The nurse said with a worried expression.

"Is she going to be alright??" Jessica said with teary eyes.

"Yes, she'll be fine for the time being. But whoever did this, I need him or her to take care of miss Seohyun at his or her house."

Everyone had their mouth opened once he nurse left. 

"Oh.." (Donghae)

"My.." (Sooyoung)

"GOD!!!!!!!!" (Jessica)

"How are they gonna do it?" Jessica came up to Donghae and asked.

"Uh...." He couldn't say anything because she was too close to him. He snapped out of thought.

"I will call him right now and whatever he says, he'll have to do it whether he likes it or not." 

((Seohyun POV))

Uhh~ How could he do that... I feel so dizzy now.. I walked towards the front gate of school until these group of girls came up.

"You! Youre the one who made Kyuhyun oppa mad!" A freaking migit said and threw types of garbage at me. WTF!

"How dare you!!!" A girl wearing tish clothes said.

They kept throwing garbage at poor Seohyun without knowing that someone was watching them the whole time. About 15 minutes later, the were tired of just throwing trash at Seohyun. 

"Some es..." I whispered to myself.

"Well it was your fault." Someone said behind me. IT WAS HIM! THAT BASTARD!

"What do you want..." I said and continued walking. But he grabbed my wrist and held it tightly.

"I'm sorry..." He said to me but avoiding eye contact.

"Excuse me? I thought that you never apologize." I tried to get away from his grasp but it was useless.

"Forget about that. Donghae told me what the nurse said about you. And it was my fault, so you have to stay in my house." He said seriously.

"Fine... But I have no clothes..." I pouted.

"Let's go to your house and get some."

"Okay..." I said looking down.

"By the way, do you have any nicknames I could call you?" He suprisingly asked.

"People either call me Seo or Hyunie." I said looking at him. It took him a while to think.

"Aha! I'm gonna call you Seobaby~" He smirked.

 

 

WTF?!?!?!?!?!?