Meeting His Parents

Get It Right

A/N: That preious chapter was too short for my liking.. -___- Anyways, here it goes~ 

 

((Kyuhyun's POV))

Is that seriously her? Because I didn't imagine her wearing something like that...

"You look pretty..." I breathed quietly.

"Really? I don't think so." She made me snap out of it. DAMN. She heard me...

"Yes. Um...can we, like, go to my place now...?" I asked nervously.

"Oh yeah. Sure, let's go." I watched her as she grabed her things for school and followed me.

**Infront of Kyuhyun's House**

"I didn't know that you lived here." She said bluntly.

"I do. But with my parents..." I replied opening the door.

Once we were finally inside, I saw omma waiting for me in the living room with a strict glare.

((Seohyun's POV))

Uh oh.... Someone's omma isn't that happy..

"Kyu, where have you been? And who is that 'girl'?" She emphasized the word 'girl' while staring at me.

"Seohyun, just sit right here. I'll explain everything to her..." Kyuhyun told me while I obeyed like a little child.

I have a feeling that I'll be hated in this house..........

 

Kyuhyun came back with his omma who was looking quite calmer than earlier.

"Seo Joohyun?" She asked me. I nodded.

"Feel grateful that we're letting you stay in our household, Joohyun. Though, you brake something, you pay for it. The guest room is already prepared." She continued and that she walked away to her bedroom.

"I'm sorry for my omma... It's just that I never let any of my girlfriends sleep in my house." Kyuhyun said sadly.

"No that's alright. I could just go back to my place as soon as possible." I said standing back up.

"Well, I'll lead you to the guest room." I followed him.

 

 

A/N: Nyaaah~ SHORT a** chapter. but just bare with me, readers.