First Days Are Always the Worst

Get It Right

~Seohyun POV~

Nooo~ It's my first day in Seoul High.. And I think I'm already hating it even though I'm not at school yet! Sigh.. Ugh. You better get up Seohyun or else you're gona be late! I quickly got up from bed to take a shower and fix myself up. But actually, it didn't take that long.

"Hmm~ What to wear... What to wear..." I said to myself.

After 5 minutes of finding something, I still couldn't find an outfit to wear! I don't want to be too nice nor too ugly for my first day...

"Waah~ Umma! Where are you when I need you?!" I complained to myself. Well, my umma and appa are dead since I was 13. Living by yourself for all those years can be difficult. 

"Ahh~ I want to wear something simple. So this should do.." I said and wore the outfit.

"Umma~ Appa~ I hope I look pretty today..." I said with a put and went to my new school without eating breakfast.

It was such a great day today! Walking to Seoul High does not take that long. Probably just like 5 minutes? Anyways, I snapped out of thought and realized that I was here already. I walked and walked in the hallway until I reached the principle's office. While doing that, I recieved many stares and glares on the way. Just watch! If those bastards are talking about me, I'll punch the crap out of them! Aish~ I have to stop swearing... When I walked inside the office, I told them my name so I could receive the combination of my locker and my classes. But as I was making my way to my locker, I felt two pairs of eyes staring at me from behind. I quickly turned around and saw two pretty girls smiling at me. 

"Annyeong Haseyo~ Sooyoung imnida!" The beautiful girl with long legs said.

"Annyeong Haseyo!!! Jessica imnida!!!" A gorgeous blonde girl said. I guess she's usualy loud...

But which made me wonder... Why the hell were they holding hands and were wearing the same dresses?! 

"Annyeong Haseyo.. Seohyun imnida." I said with a smile. Suddenly, I felt a hard basketball hit my back. Whoever the did that I will kick their lazy right now! I heard Sooyoung and Jessica gasp. I quickly turned around to see four girls standing there keeping a distant between us three. I took the ball into my hands and spinned it on my fingertips.

"Who threw it." I said with a bored tone.

"None of us, of course." The migit said.

"It was one of you. You better confess because the principle's office is right there." I said bluntly.

They still didn't say anything. So I turned around. Hah, and there was a circle of people around us! 

"Okay, it was me!" The so-called leader said.

I turned back around to face them. I passed the ball rapidly at them without warning. WTF? She couldn't even catch it. I made my way out of the group and towards my locker. I ignored all the stares and reactions people had on their faces as I just threw the ball to the . While Sooyoung and Jessica following me like I'm their leader. 

"Woah... Seohyun!!" Jessica spoke up.

"What?" I asked.

"No one ever talked back to that girl over there. I guess you were the first one." Sooyoung continued what Jessica was talking about.

"So? Like I care about that ." I said emotionlessly.

"Wow Seohyun~" Jessica said while admiring the braveness in Seohyun. ^.^

 

(A/N-Sorry I have to stop it.. I hope that's long enough to be the first chapter!! I'll continue the second part of Seo's first day. Hope you like it.            ThanksEveryone.)