Trying To Reason

Not What I Expected

 

 

 

That same night Chanyeol goes into a cafe and sits down to think. Now it's time to, as Chanyeol said, straighten things out. He grabs his cellphone and calls Sehun.

 

"Hello?"

"Sehun-ah. Let's talk."

 

 

"What do you want to talk about?" Sehun asks as he sits down in front of Chanyeol. Sehun doesn't want to be here with Chanyeol. He knows what he wants to talk about but plays dumb.

"About what you did."

"I didn't do anything."

Chanyeol scoffs. "Didn't do anything? What about trying to take my girlfriend from me? I know how it feels to like somebody. You want them for you and only you. You're determined to make them yours. And I totally understand your feelings but what you did was really low. Not only is she taken but she's your friend's girlfriend. You should've stopped yourself from liking her. Just because I'm away doesn't mean we're not dating. And if she doesn't like you, leaver her alone! You're just giving her a hard time. You missed your chance with her please let me have mine." he calmly stands up and leaves the cafe.

 

Sehun looks at Chanyeol leave. He thinks about what he just said. He knows Chanyeol is right and he's wrong but his feelings are blinding him and instead of appreciating the wake up call he gets mad. Clear signs of immaturity. He angrily gets up and storms out of the cafe. "He thinks she will always love him?" he scoffs.

 

 

 

Chanyeol takes a deep breath as he walks into his house.

"Did you go see Sofia?" the first thing his parents ask him as he walks through the door.

"Yes I did."

"I thought we made it clear we don't want you with her."

He frowns. "I know you're my parents and I respect you for that but this isn't right. I know I'm still young but I'm only getting older and it's only in a matter of time I get to move out and make my own decisions. No matter how many times you tell me to break up with Sofia, I won't. If for some crazy reason I stop loving her then I'll end it but for now I will keep her by my side." he goes into his room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

You go Chanyeol!! XD

Yes, yes, I know this is short but at least we're making progress.

 

 

-TaquitosNOMNOM 7/8/13