Sad

Not What I Expected

Sofia tried to play it off all cool, so she laughed a little and turned around to go to class but before she could walk Chanyeol grabbed her arm and turned her around.

"Am I guapo?" he asked her with smile.

"Yes, you're a very guapo player." she smiled at him while his quickly faded.

"Let's just go to class." he said walking away.

"Wait up player!" she shouted running after him.

"Don't call me that!" he said walking faster. Sofia laughed trying to catch up.

 

Sofia sat in her seat thinking about what just happened. She had never been called pretty before. Sure her parents have but never a boy. When she was in the U.S. boys were still shy. Couples were barely holding hands. When she came to Korea, Korean boys never even looked at her. Not even Sehun called her pretty. All he said was 'You look nice.' So, Chanyeol is the first to call her pretty. I wonder if he means it~. 

Chanyeol sat there, a little annoyed. Why does she keep calling me a player? Girls are after me. I don't even talk back to them.

Class started and Sofia began to take notes. But, then D.O. passed her a note. What's with the notes?  She looked at the note and it read:

HI! I heard you keep calling Chanyeol a player. ^^

Sofia passed it back saying:

Yeah, is he not?

Although he talks to a lot of girls, he's never had a girlfriend. D.O. started to explain.

Liar.

I'm serious, have you ever heard him talk about a girl, hold hands with a girl, or even kiss a girl?

Now that I think about it, I've never heard or seen him do any of those things.

No... Did Chanyeol tell you to convince me? She passed the note back.

Yes, he did. He told me to prove to you that he's not a player. D.O. was always straightforward. Are you convinced?

Yeah, I guess so.

 

Lunch

Sofia sat with her friends and started to eat. Chanyeol sat in front of her.

"So, have you talked to any girls latetly?" Sofia .

Chanyeol looks at D.O. and glares.

"What? She said she believed me." D.O. explained himself.

"Haha! I'm just kidding. I believe you Chanyeol. I won't call you a player anymore." she smiled at him.

"Good." he smiled back.

"Since when are you two friends?" Baekhyun looked lost.

"Since yesterday." they both said with a smile.

"Did you do the homework?" Sehun quietly asked Sofia.

Oh now he worries about me.

"No." she glared at him.

Everybody gasped because they know she doesn't like to turn any assignments in late.

"What are you going to do?" Sehun looked worried.

"I'll just have to explain to the teacher what happened."

"If you want we can talk to him right now." Chanyeol suggested. "Maybe he'll give you the weekend to work on it."

"Ok, sure." Sofia said as she got up.

"Bye, see you guys later." Chanyeol waved.

 

"Why didn't Sofia do the homework?" Suho asked Sehun.

"Because I didn't give it to her." Sehun looked down feeling guilty.

"Don't feel bad, it's not your fault that she didn't come to school. She was probably just being lazy." Jaeyun told him.

"She was sick." Sehun quickly tried to defend her.

"She was sick? Did you go visit her?" Baekhyun looked surprised since Sehun was always the one that took care of Sofia.

"No, I didn't." Sehun started to feel bad.

"Well looks like she found her new bestfriend." Kai bluntly said.

 

After lunch; during class

Sofia felt somebody poke her from behind.

"Did you talk to the teacher?" Sehun whispered to her.

"Yes." 

"You blamed everything on me, right?"

"No, I told him that I didn't do it because I wasn't feeling well." she told him.

"What? Why didn't you blame me?"

"I don't know. Now be quiet, I'm trying to pay attention." she turned back around. The truth is that Sofia still cared about him and she didn't want him to get in trouble so she lied for him.

 

After School

It was Friday so she cleaned her room and started her homework, since it was English she finished in 30 minutes. Sofia didn't know what else to do so she went online hoping to talk to her cousin, but she wasn't online. But, then a chatbox popped up, it was Sehun.

Did you finish your homework? Do you need help?

Did you just ask me if I need help on my English homework?

Oh, that's right. I forgot. Sorry. >.<

She smiled because Sehun was the only one that didn't treat her any different.

I finished my homework, don't worry.

That's a relief. I'm sorry. I was just so happy to be with Jaeyun that I forgot.

The last sentence made her sad. Was he not happy when he was with me? He never forgot anything. I guess he never liked me beyond being just a friend.

I have to go. Jaeyun is here. Bye.

Oh ok, bye. She sadly closed the chatbox.