It Can't be Him

When Do You Realize?

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

I didn’t sleep at all tonight.

When I shut my eyes, Donghae always appeared in my brain.

I didn’t know why, but I just had a bad really a bad feeling about him.

When Hyukjae hyung had pulled his hand, I wanted to take Donghae back, but I gave Hyukjae hyung a chance. I hoped that he could talk nicely with him.

But now, I am very nervous, worried, and what I did seems to go wrong, I feel I should not here now. But? But? Really! It makes me frustrated.

I have called Donghae hyung for hundreds times, but he didn’t pick up.

Is he still sleeping?

It’s 7 o’clock now. Usually he has got up then made breakfast for Hyukjae hyung.

Maybe he is in the kitchen now.

I took a bath and had breakfast.

It’s 8 o’clock now. I tried to call him again, but there was no answer.

Where is he???

‘Oh ! Where are you Donghae? I will visit his office before I go to my office.’

I went to the garage and got into my car.

I kept trying to call him, but he still didn’t answer his phone.

I arrived at his office and I run inside the building.

‘Excuse me. Has Lee Donghae arrived?’ I asked the receptionist.

‘He hasn’t arrived sir, maybe you want to leave a message?’

‘Oh, if he has arrived, please tell him that Cho Kyuhyun came to find him.’

‘Ok sir, I will tell him about your message.’

‘Thank you and good morning.’

After that, I leaved the office and went into my car.

I called Hyukjae hyung even though I didn’t want to talk to him.

‘Hello.’

‘Where are you hyung?’

‘Why did you ask?’

‘Is Donghae with you?’

‘I’m not his mom, so I don’t know where he is now. Why you don’t call him or do whatever you usually do with him? Why you need to ask me, I’m not his babysitter.’

‘I will not ask you if I know where he is now!’

‘Why did you shout at me?’ He was raising his voice

‘I didn’t shout at you!’

‘Where’re you?’

‘At my girlfriend’s house.’ He answered me.

What? His girlfriend’s house? I thought that he would take care of Donghae after that incident.

‘You fought with him?’ I asked him.

‘No. I don’t want to talk about it.’

‘Why? You’re confused now?’

‘Confuse about what?’

‘About your feeling to him.’ I said firmly.

‘Kyu! Please stop I don’t…’

‘Don’t be regret.’

‘What?’

‘Don’t be regret later when you realized it. I have given you so many chances in 15 years. I will not give you any chance again. Last night was the last. Now I will fight to get Donghae and make him get out from your life.’

‘I will not regret. Lee Hyukjae never regrets anything in his life. You don’t need fighting to get Donghae because I have no interest to fight him back if he has fallen to you.’

‘Ok. I get it. If one day you begged while bowing, worshiped, and pleaded with me to give you another chance, please remind me not to give it. If regret comes first, there will be no people who entered a mental hospital and killed themselves. You realize that you love something when you lost it.’

‘Why do you so protective to Donghae?’ He asked me.

‘You have known that I love him right?’

‘You will regret it later Kyuhyun! You need girls in your life, not guys!’

‘Yes, I needed girls in my life, let me repeat, NEEDED. Before I met him and realized that I love him, I still need girls, but not now.’

‘You will not have children if you with him! You will be happy just a moment.’

‘So? If you have many girls and one day you get married and have children, you are 100% sure that you will be happy? I’m happy now, and I’m sure I will be happy. Because I’m sure about my decision, and I’m brave enough to face the consequences.’

‘You don’t know how hard this life Cho Kyuhyun!’

‘I know perfectly! Even though we’re cousin, we play together, we live in the different world. You’re rich since in the womb, but I’m not. When you lived in the home like palace, I lived in a small house near the river. When you ate many delicious foods, I should be grateful that I could eat. When you entered the kindergarten, I had to help my mother working. When you had everything, I didn’t have anything. I've been insulted, ridiculed, despised and underestimated, ignored. That was the world I used to live. But not now! I worked hard until I could be like this. Now, I’m in the position where I can protect him. I didn’t have the courage to love him back then when I didn’t have anything. But now, I’m confident to keep him for me.’

 I ended our conversation and tried to search Donghae at his apartment.

I arrived and got out from the car.

‘Good morning, ajjushi.’ I smiled to the security.

‘Good morning Kyuhyun. Why do you come so early?’

I have known him for a long time, since Donghae lives here.

‘I want to meet Donghae.’

‘Oh Donghae? He has not got off. He should have gone to work.’

‘Yes I know. He didn’t answer his phone, so I came here to find him.’ I smiled and bowing to him, ‘Excuse me, I will go firstly.’

‘Yes.’ He smiled to me.

I took a lift and pressed number 15. Please move faster!!

When the lift had stopped, I run as fast as I could to Donghae’s apartment.

I pressed the bell many times, but there was no answer.

I hit his door and shouted his name, but he didn’t get out.

I called him again and again, but he didn’t answer.

I didn’t have choice, I called Hyukjae hyung.

‘What’s again Cho Kyuhyun? If you want…’

‘Shut up and tell me his code.’

‘His code??’

‘Donghae’s apartment! I need the code.’

‘Why?’

‘The security said that he had not got off, so he should be in his apartment right?? But I have called him so many times, he didn’t come out.’

‘Maybe he is taking a bath now.’ He answered me but I knew from his voice that he wasn’t sure about that.

‘You know Donghae perfectly! He will get up at 6 o’clock, take a bath, go to your apartment and make some breakfast for you. He and you will go to the office at 8 o’clock. Now, it’s 8.45 and he still in his apartment. Is it normal?’

‘You know all about his habit? Wow!’

‘Just hurry up tells me, will you!!!!?’ I lost my patience. The sweat kept running and my heart was beating very fast.

‘861015’

‘Ok.’ I hang up and run toward his apartment.

I have searched him in the kitchen, bathroom, living room, balcony, but there was no sign of him.

‘DONGHAE!! Ah! His bedroom!’

I came to his bedroom and I had a heart attack.

No! It’s dreaming.

Cho Kyuhyun! What you see now is not true.

It can’t be. It can’t be true.

The people who were lying on the floor with a bloody right hand and his left hand holding a knife, it was not Donghae. It can’t be him………

 

 

 

I don't know why but i really hate Hyukjae in here..

:P