Sleeping Beautifully

When Do You Realize?

 

Hyukjae’s POV

 

 

I go to work as usual.

‘Kyu! Let’s have breakfast together.’ I called him.

‘I’m still at home hyung.’ He answered me. At home his !

‘Ya! I know you’re even still sleeping when I called you right!’

‘Don’t need to shout hyung.  I wake up now.’

‘Ok! Take a bath and I will go to your apartment.’ I told him.

‘Ne hyung.’ He answered and hung up the phone.

I searched my key and I found it on the table.

I took it and I accidentally saw his photo.

‘I’ll go with Kyuhyun. It’s good if you can join us, sadly you can’t.’

I whispered to that photo and got out from my apartment.

I turned my head and I saw his apartment.

‘I will clean your apartment when I go home ok? I'll leave it the way it was, as there are people who live there.’ I talked to myself when I saw his apartment.

I came down to the basement. And I saw his car was parking beside my car.

‘Oh! I forget to wash your car. I will do it when I come back ok?’

I drove my car and the music.

‘I always hear your favorite songs every day, so it feels like you’re beside me.’

I said to myself and I smiled.

I arrived and Kyu’s apartment and I took an elevator.

I pushed the intercom, ‘Kyu!! It’s me.’

He opened the door and I came inside.

‘Why you do come this early hyung?’ He asked me. He has already taken a bath.

‘You know that I need some coffee every morning and now I couldn’t have it.’

‘You have to try to make it by yourself hyung.’

‘It’s not same with his coffee. I always go to Kona Beans because he studied to make coffee from that place.’ I smiled and he only looked at me.

‘You’re still thinking about him?’

‘Of course! And you’re not?’ I asked him.

‘I’m but I can accept the fact.’ He said to me and looked at my eyes.

‘It’s the reality for me.’

‘Just move one hyung.’

‘You don’t move on too. So you don’t have the right to ask me to do so.’

‘I don’t move on but I can live as a normal person. But you’re not. You like a crazy person that talk to the things that belong to him every day.’

‘Shut up Kyu. You don’t want to make me in a bad mood right? Let’s go!’

We arrived at Kona Beans and I took my favorite coffee, the coffee that he used to make for me before.

I finally went to my office and Kyu to his office.

I did my works by myself. Now I don’t have a secretary. My secretary is only him and I can’t make the other takes his job.

‘Ahhh…. I’m hungry.’

I saw his photo which is on my table. ‘Are you hungry? Have you already eaten? I will be back for a while. I have to eat ok?’

I called Kyuhyun again. I always have breakfast, lunch, and dinned with him.

‘KYU!’

‘Yes I know blue restaurant right? Yes, I will go there.’

‘Aw… such an understanding cousin.’ I hung up my phone and went down to take my car.

I came inside the restaurant as soon as I arrived.

I always come here every day to take lunch. It’s his favorite place. It’s goof if I can go here with him. But it’s impossible.

‘Hyung!’ I heard Kyu was calling me. He has already arrived.

‘What do you want to order hyung?’ He asked me.

‘Seafood and chocolate milk please.’ I said to the waitress.

‘Hyung… until when you want to force yourself to eat foods you do not like?’

‘I like it. It’s my favorite food.’ I said to him.

‘No. You hate this food. It’s not your favorite, but it’s his favorite.’

‘Now it’s my favorite. So shut up.’ He immediately shut up his mouth and we ate in silent.

‘I will go to Tous Les Jours. You want to follow me?’ I asked him.

‘No.’

‘Why?’

‘I don’t want to buy something that you don’t like it, but you force yourself to like it because he likes it.’

I couldn’t answer him. Yes, he was trued. I forced myself, but I don’t give any about it. It’s the way that I keep him in my heart.

‘Please hyung. Live like yourself.’

‘I can’t.’

‘You can but you don’t want.’

‘You’re always true Kyu.’ I laughed to him and he smiled to me.

‘Yes of course I’m. Want to visit him today?’ He asked me.

‘Yes of course. Let’s buy white lilies. It’s his favorite.’

Finally we went together to visit him. Kyu is in my car. He let his driver took his car at the restaurant.

Beside the flower shop, there’s the shop that sells beer.

‘Hyung. You want to bring his favorite beer.’

‘Oh yes we have to. You buy it, I buy the flower.’

He’s such a baby. He couldn’t drink a beer that has alcohol more than 10% or he will be drunk, although only drink a few glasses.

‘Wow! That’s really beautiful hyung!’ He praised the flowers in my hand.

‘Yes. It’s his favorite flowers and I told the owner to give a blue ribbon. Blue is his favorite color.’ I said while smiling widely.

‘Let’s go hyung.’

We finally went together.  Actually I visited him every day, but I didn’t want Kyuhyun to know it. I don’t want to make him worried about me. I want to make him sure that I’m ok and I’m not crazy.

We finally arrived at his place and I went down from the car.

We walked inside. We walked together and I met his place.

‘Good afternoon my love.’ I whispered.

I saw Kyuhyun beside me, he was praying.

‘Why do you pray?’

‘Indeed I can not pray?’

‘I’m just asking pabo!’ I hit his head.

‘And you don’t pray for him?’

‘I always pray for him. Every second in my life.’

‘Geezz…. So? Even when you defecate or pee you pray too??’

I glared at him and he laughed at me.

‘What!’

‘Your face is really funny!’

I just rolled my eyes and I saw him.

His father died when the accident occurred. He was found in his father's arms.

Yes. I’m at the hospital and he still alive.

But it’s already 2 years and he has not wakened up yet from his coma.

He, Lee Donghae the man that I love the most, is still sleeping beautifully for 2 years now.

 

 

T______T

Please give me your opinion about this story.

What should I do with Donghae???