The beggining

When Do You Realize?

 

Donghae’s POV

 

‘Hello, hyukjae… Where are you?’ I called him. It’s 12 AM and he still didn’t come back to his apartment.

I live beside his apartment, and I will know if he has been in home or not.

‘None of your business.’ He said to me. I knew he is in club now. I could hear the music.

‘Hyukjae..’

‘Can you stop worrying me??!! Whatever I want to do is not your business. You are nothing to me.’ He shouted at me. I knew clearly that he is drunk right now.

‘Stay there, don’t go anywhere. I will pick you up.’ I took my jacket and key. I drove my car as fast as I could. I parked my car and run inside the club. He must be in there.

I searched him, and found him. I came to him and as usual, he is in mess.

‘Come on Hyukjae, come back home.’ I pulled his hand and put on my shoulder when my other hand at his wrist.

‘Hello Donghae my slave. What are you doing here?’ He laughed at me.

‘I am picking you up. Let’s go home.’ I helped him to walk.

‘NO!! I don’t want to. You know donghae? There is a y girl. I will go home when I have ed her ok?’

‘Hyukjae. You’re in mess now. Let’s go home. Don’t hurt yourself please.’ I pulled him again, but he didn’t move a little bit.

‘Lee Donghae. You have been clinging to me for more than 20 years. You don’t have anything to do or go out with? You still can’t have your first kiss in freaking 25 years old.’

How can I have my first kiss when I only could love one person in 20 years but he didn’t love me back at all?

‘Hyukjae, I’m worried about you ok? Let’s go home.’ I his hair and he didn’t struggle again. I helped him walk and put him in the seat.

When I was driving I saw him sleeping. He must be tired. When he can change his personality? Why he always go to that club? ing random girl and went home in a mess.

I helped him up from the car and brought him to his apartment. I took his key from his pocket and opened it. I brought him to his room. I changed his clothes and brought warm water to him.

‘Just sleep Hyukjae. You don’t have to worry anything. I’m here.’ I his hair and put the blanket on him.

He has a slight fever. I couldn’t sleep at all. I was really worried.

I saw the clock. Hmm? 7 o’clock? I saw him still sleeping. Ok, I will make him breakfast.

‘Hyukjae, get up please. It’s already 7 o’clock. You have to go to your office.’

‘Shut up Donghae.’ He rolled his body to the other side of bed.

‘Hyukjae, we have a meeting at 9 o’clock.’ I shake his body.

‘OK! OK! I get up. You’re annoying!’ He shouted and went to bathroom.

‘I have prepared warm water for you Hyukjae.’ I shouted to him.

At about 15 minutes he went out from his room. He had his breakfast and as usual didn’t bother anything why I didn’t eat at all.

‘Let’s go.’ He took the key and went out from his apartment. I followed him and entered to his car.

For the information, he is my boss, the CEO of Sapphire group. No 1 fashion brand in Korea and I’m his secretary.

 

 

 

Ok..

I made some change.

I thought that it would be better if they have worked not student anymore :)

Enjoy and comment..