8_8

Is it still prohibited; even it’s the fate

 

CHAPTER 8

 

“But it’s a forbidden love.” Lay clutch his shirt where his heart is. 

 

On the next day, it’s Sunday. Lay and Sehun are coming to school to finishing the drama background. But, Lay is not yet awake while Sehun already waiting him down stair. Sehun become impatient and barged into Lay room seeing Lay still lying on the bed; sleeping, back facing Sehun. Sehun clutch his fist and remove the blanket that covering Lay body harshly and widened his eyes.

 

Lay slowly open his eyes when he feels the blanket get remove by someone. He turns around and sees Sehun looking at him.

 

“What?” He said.

“Y-you qu-quickly get ready to go to the school!” With that Sehun throw the blanket to Lay and exiting the room in hurry. Lay remove the blanket to the side before getting up to shower.

 

Lay is standing in front of the mirror in the bathroom. He touches the mirror and his reflection can be seen on the mirror.

 

“Why did he look in hurry? Did he see something at me?” Lay looks at his body.

“I just didn’t wear my shirt. That’s all.” Lay smirk and remove his pants before step in the shower.

 

========================DTY========================

 

“This is the last. Thank you for helping everyone. I hope with doing this drama, our class will win.”

 

Everyone cheer and they smile except this certain guy that is sitting under the shade under a tree with his black scoop shirt that covers his head and eyes close. Sehun sees Lay that is sitting alone and walk to him. He sits beside Lay. 

 

“Its refreshing doing something like this. It’ll make we smile right?” Sehun looks at the guy beside him but, Lay just ignore him.

“Yah, I’m asking and talking to you here.” Lay still silent and after that slowly open his eyes.

“You…” Lay feels both his cheek get pull up to make him like smiling by Sehun.

“Here. You should smile. Everyone should smile and you too.” Sehun actually pissed by Lay behavior that always giving emotionless face so, he plan to do this thing.

 

“Sehun! Lay! Help us to carry this in the class.” One of their classmates says. Lay pry both of Sehun hands and stand up. Sehun just eyeing him.

“Eh? Eh, wait Lay. Don’t leave me.” Sehun stand also following Lay.

 

 

========================DTY========================

 

Sehun is the last one inside the classroom after his classmate bid goodbye. He sits at random seat and look around. He found the drama script on top of the teacher desk. He gets up to get it before sit back at his seat and read the script. Lay that just now eyeing Sehun enter the room. Sehun lift his head and smile at Lay.

 

“Oh! Why didn’t you go back?” Sehun asks but, Lay being Lay with his silent treatment. Sehun sighs and tapped the seat beside him. Lay just sit beside him.

 

“Let’s act for a while.” Sehun handing Lay one of the drama script book.

“Page 20 okay?” Sehun says and Lay just stare at him. Sehun notice it and open the page for him and show the line. Lay sigh and decided to play along.

“This is not true! I don’t want this to happen!” Sehun start and Lay looks at him before reading his line.

“It’s fate.” Lay says according the script.

 

“I don’t want to let you go. I love you.” Lay feels something inside himself when Sehun said that phrase.

“But, you know that love between human and vampire is forbidden.” Sehun is weird because the phrase Lay said is not in the script.

“Lay, the next line is ‘I know that…" Sehun stop when his eyes accidentally meet Lay eyes. Sehun feels shiver throughout his body. He moves his gaze.

 

Suddenly, one of the backgrounds for the drama wanted to fall down but, Sehun manage to catch it. He replaces it properly.

 

“That’s why I said don’t put it standing like this.” Sehun mumbling while Lay just looks at him. When he turns around, Lay let out a laugh. Sehun become weirder.

 

“Eh? Is there something on my face?” Sehun wipe his face and that making Lay laugh more.

“What?” Sehun asks and Lay pointed to his cheek but, Sehun is confused. Lay stand up and take a tissue. He stands in front of Sehun and wipe the paint on Sehun cheek.

“The paint is not yet dry.” Lay says and smile. Their gaze meets.

 

Sehun feels his heart wanting to jump out when looking at Lay. Lay lean to Sehun face and quickly Sehun move his gaze to somewhere else while his hand is pushing Lay by his chest.

 

“You’re cute.” Lay says and Sehun blush. Lay smile more and Sehun keeping says him to stop it but, Sehun also laugh together with him.

 

The first laugh and the first smile since Lay become a vampire. Slowly, they didn’t know that they are falling in love with each other, their blind love seem to be real, soon. But, are their love will be last forever?

 

========================DTY========================

 

They went back home together and its already night. They decided to just sleep. Sehun is walking to his room after saying good night to Lay. While Lay is entering his room with a smile remembering the incident just now.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Lay is sitting on his seat while Sehun is currently walking around the class smiling. Lay notice that there is no one in the classroom except both of them.

 

“It’s great right to be alive?” Sehun says and Lay just smile to him.

“I have heard so many love stories. And I hope I can be like one of it.” Sehun walks to Lay seat and suddenly, he palm on Lay table. He grabbed Lay chin to make him look at him.

“I hope I can be like one of it. But, did you think I can have the same love story and relationship with you?!”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Lay shout and sit on the bed shock with sweat on his forehead.

“LayLay, are you having a nightmare or what?” Luhan asks from outside because he hears Lay shocked voice. But, Lay just ignore Luhan question. He gulps and feels like there must be something wrong.

 

========================DTY========================

 

“Han Lay?” Chanyeol is currently taking attendance but, when he called for Lay name there is no respond. He looks around and sees Lay seat is empty.

“Sehun, where is he?” Chanyeol asks Sehun but, Sehun just shrugged his shoulder. The last time, he sees Lay is early this morning. Sehun says good morning to him and expect to have a smile from him like yesterday. But, it’s different. Lay turn around and Sehun receive a glare from him. 

 

“I hate you. Don’t come near me anymore.” Sehun is confused. He grabbed Lay wrist wanting an explanation from him but, he get pinned by Lay on the wall.

“Why should you make me become like this?” Lay said and then leaving Sehun alone confused.

“What I have done to him?” Sehun thought.

 

========================DTY========================

 

“Is he coming home today?” D.O asks his husband Suho, worriedly while looking outside the café.

“He’s a guy. Don’t worry too much; I know he’ll come back.” Suho wrapped his right arm around D.O waist.

“Omma, Appa, the cake is ready.” Sehun called for them. When the time they wanted to enter the dining room. The main door is open reveling Lay.

 

D.O went to him and hugs him tightly.

 

“I thought you get into something bad.” D.O says and smiles to Lay.

“So, Lay also is here. Let’s celebrate.” D.O dragged Lay to the dining room and when Lay and Sehun gaze meet. Lay will look away and Sehun feels like crying when Lay does that. He doesn’t know why.Today they’re celebrating Luhan birthday together. After blowing the candle they ended up taking a family photo with Lay in it too.

 

Later, Lay is dragged by Sehun into Sehun room. Lay wanted to walk out but stop when Sehun hug him from the back.

 

“Why did you treat me like this? I feel empty when you’re not here. I…I love you Lay. I can’t live without you.” Sehun decided to just confess straight forward. Lay is shocked hearing Sehun confession, he clench his fist.

 

“But, after you know who the real me. Will you love me again?” Lay says making Sehun shocked. 

 

A/N: This is the update, the love is slowly blooming -_- And I seriously want to say, i didn't know about romantic phrase or something like that, if you thought that one of the phrase is romantic...Just think that it's just a concidence huhuhu...

Currently Play/Recommend Song : C-CLOWN - 멀어질까봐 (such a great song of 2012)

Anyway, thank you for comment, subscribe, and view...Next update will be more more more slower~~