EPILOGUE

Is it still prohibited; even it’s the fate

EPILOGUE

 

“AH!!!!!!!!!” Sehun shout on top of his lungs making the customer and his parent down stair surprised. Then, they are welcome with a struggling Sehun to put his uniform on running down stair and whining in process.

“Sehun, what---”

“Omma! Appa! Why didn’t you wake me up? I’m late for the college opening ceremony and I’m a representative!” Sehun said and running around the place while munching the breakfast.

 

D.O and Suho looks at each other and just shook their head.

 

“Omma, Appa. I’ll go now.” He runs out quickly.

“Your sons already in college.” One of the customers said and Suho smile.

“Yeah. But, our first son maybe has been married.” Suho said and they are silent.

“You only has Sehun as your child right?” And the café fill with laughter thinking that Suho is joking and the customer are actually double as usual making them busy.

 

“But, I thought we have two sons.” Suho asking his wife beside him that is making the coffee.

“No. We don’t have two sons. We have three but the third one I don’t give birth to him.” D.O smile at Suho and walk away to serve the order. Suho just smile and continue his work.

“But, seriously why I didn’t remember about my other sons? Weird.” Suho mumble alone.

 

========================DTY========================

 

Chanyeol is currently snapping the picture of the Paris scenery with his new camera and then when he wanted to snap a certain place that is the teddy bear shop he froze.

 

He lowered his camera slowly and looks at the man in front of the outside mirror display of the shop.

“Kris?” The man turns around and they locked eyes. Without second thought he lifts his camera and snapped a picture of the man.

 

Chanyeol smile when he looks at the weird face of the man. They are completely stranger but, now he’s actually snapping picture of him. But, the stranger smile at Chanyeol and walk to him.

 

“My name is Yifan.” The stranger said and Chanyeol chuckles.

“Chanyeol. Nice to meet you.” They smile. It’s seemed like the fate really made them to be together.

 

========================DTY========================

 

Sehun run quickly to his college direction and he bump on someone resulting he fall down on the road. He hisses because of the pain and he looks at the person he bumps into but, he can’t see his face because of the sun.

 

“Are you okay?” The stranger said and extending his hands to Sehun. Sehun take it and finally he get to see the person face. Sehun feels like a wire have been connecting to his brain now when he sees the strangers face that help him.

 

 “Lay.” Without Sehun realize that words come out from his mouth. The stranger looks confused.

“It’s nothing……and thank you.” Sehun bow before looking at his watch. He gasped.

“I’m late!” He continues running.

 

The stranger just looks at Sehun back and smile.

 

“Sehun-ie, I’m glad you’re okay.” Then, he turns around to walk to the opposite direction while hearing his music. 

 

a/n: Thank you for reading...^O^ I appreciate all my subscribers... and readers~~~