6_6

Is it still prohibited; even it’s the fate

 

CHAPTER 6

 

“I want Kim Sehun be the woman that I blood from.” Sehun is shocked with Lay statement.   

 

 At home, Lay is currently get dragged by Sehun too inside his room. Lay is sitting on Sehun bed while Sehun is standing in front of Lay crossing his arm while mouth is lecturing Lay not too let himself get swarm by the girls. What Sehun says actually didn’t get into Lay brain. He is currently thinking about something else.

 

He is thinking about the words from a guy in the cafeteria before Sehun dragged him. Suddenly, he spoke.

 

“It’s a lie.” Sehun look at him.

“What?” Lay ignored Sehun.

“Vampire is a pure race. They wouldn’t do such a shameful thing. They only drink life blood. That’s why they mingle with humans to find food so they can live forever.”

 

Sehun is shocked with what Lay says. He holds his neck where he sees the bitten mark last time. Suddenly, he remembers the figure of Lay he sees in the music room last time and decided to ask him properly.

 

“Lay.” Lay look at him.

 

“You see. At the time when we are trapped in the music room, I have a dream about you being a vampire and when I woke up I see the exactly same thing of you like in my dream.” Sehun says and, didn’t dare to look at Lay.

 

“If I’m really a vampire?” Sehun is surprised with Lay words.

“Just forget it. That must be my dream and my hallucination only. For me you look natural just a normal high scholar.” Sehun show an awkward smile.

“I’ll going to help my mother.” Sehun search for an excuse and walk to the door.

 

He is trying to throw the thought away but, he keeps thinking it. Suddenly, he feels chill towards his body. He turns around to look for Lay. He is shocked when Lay put his palm at the side of Sehun head and automatically trapping Sehun between the door and him. Sehun gulp and feels shiver towards his body.

 

Lay lean to Sehun neck and bite on it without using his fangs.

 

“Ah!” Sehun yelp because of the sudden bite from Lay. Lay the spot and looks at Sehun.

“If I’m a vampire. Now, I’ll definitely your blood.” Sehun push him away and exit the room.

“You’re a coward don’t you? Didn’t want to let him know your real identity.” Lay can hear Kris said that words to him but, he can’t feels where is Kris now. Then, he sees a crow outside Sehun window.

 

========================DTY========================

 

In the evening, Lay wanting to help Suho and D.O because Sehun insist him too. Sehun is currently going out with his friend and Luhan is as usual. When asking where he wanted to go, the answer will be the same. Lay is at the counter helping Suho with the orders. 

 

He stops all his works because he sees someone that is wearing cloth that all completely black and the guy unexpectedly is Kris. He didn’t expect that Kris will come to KyungMyun Café (The café name). D.O is as usual greeting the customer.

 

Kris takes a sit at the seat near the counter. D.O comes to take his order.

 

“Sir, what did…?” Kris stares at D.O eyes and D.O nodded understands.

“Su, one plate of waffles with chocolate sauce and hot coffee.” Lay knows that D.O is being hypnotized by Kris.

 

In the other hand, Suho is weird with his wife behavior.

 

“Kyung-ie, that customer still didn’t tell you what…” Kris stares at Suho eyes and Suho suddenly become friendly with him.

“Yo! Long time no see. Where have you go? It’s rare to see you coming here.” Suho is having conversation with him.

 

Kris that notice Lay is standing at the café counter glance at him and smirk. D.O served him his hot coffee and he starts a conversation with Suho while holding his cup.

 

“Did you about the story of a hunter and a prey?” Suho show a confused face.

“If you didn’t know about it I’ll tell you the story.” Suho nodded.

 

“It’s beginning with the hunter itself and the prey just a prey. But, what happen when that role become not just a hunter and a prey.”

“That’s mean there is a special connection between them?” Kris nodded with Suho answer.

 

“Definitely yes. Men are usually born to become a hunter and it’s a shame if they didn’t enjoy hunting their prey. But, as you said. They might have a special connection between them that they didn’t realize it. Moreover, the hunter is denying his feelings and didn’t except what the feelings tell him about his prey. In short, they are falling in love but, the title of hunters and prey. Did they can really change it?” Suho furrowed his eyebrows and continue doing Kris order while listening to his talk.

 

Lay open his apron and put it on the counter.

 

“Lay, where are you going?” D.O asks worried when he sees Lay exit the café hurriedly and mad. Kris smirk and put down his coffee cup with a thud on the small plate. Then, Suho and D.O snapped from the hypnotize.

 

 Suho is looking at the waffles in front of him and thinking.

 

“Su, what are you doing? Whose order are you making?” Suho looks at D.O.

“Oh! That customer there…” Suho point to where Kris sit just now but, seen no one sitting there only leaving the coffee cup.

 

Suho looks back at the waffles.

 

“Huh? Am I becoming senile?” Suho says and D.O chuckles at Suho confused face.

“Yes you’re. But, even what state you’re in. I still love you.” D.O says making Suho blush. D.O shows his smile making Suho blush more. He is really lucky to have a cute wife that love him whole heart like D.O a.k.a Kyungsoo.

 

“I should focus for my work.” Suho says and then continue to work.

 

========================DTY========================

 

From the evening until night Lay is sitting at the same place; on top of a building while looking at the sky.

 

In the same night, Sehun is going somewhere with his friend. They enjoy their time together. After that they separated to go back home to their own house. Sehun is walking with one of his friends. They are talking like usual friends but, Sehun didn’t know that his friend actually have a crush on him.

 

His friend is worried because he’s a guy and Sehun is a guy so he thought that Sehun will definitely hate him. He just keeps his feeling inside his heart and decided to forget it. But, before forgetting about his feelings. He wanted to confessed to Sehun even he knows Sehun will definitely rejected him.

 

They are walking back home together. Sehun can go back alone but, his friend insists to accompany him.

 

“Sehun, I want to say something to you.” The guy stops him.

“Say it.” Sehun smile. Lay that is standing on top of a building looks down and found Sehun with a guy. Suddenly, he feels jealous with what he sees.

 

Being a vampire he use his hearing power to hear what they talk about.

 

“I want to forget these feelings actually so I decided to confess to you even thought you’ll reject me.” Sehun is weird.

“I love you Kim Sehun.” Sehun is surprised and slowly he smile.

“Sorry. But, I can’t.” The guy smile awkwardly.

“I knew it. I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay but, after this we’ll be friend as usual okay?” Sehun says and peck the guy cheek.

 

The guy is surprised.

 

“What…?” Sehun smile.

“For your memory and thank you because loving me. Go on, on your life. You’ll find someone that’ll love you more.” Then, both of them laugh and walk away. Lay jump from on top of the building after they are gone. He wanted to protect Sehun from anything and it’s his first time feelings like this. He also feels definitely jealous now but, he doesn’t know why. 

 

A/N: Next chapter is up!

Thank you for subscribe, comment, and view -_-

Song recommend/listening now : INFINITE - Real Story