12_12

Is it still prohibited; even it’s the fate

CHAPTER 12

 

“Kai, don’t do it. Please.” Kai widened his eyes. 

 

“Why are you here?” Kai is definitely is shock after he sees the figure in front of him.

“Shock?” Kai averted his gaze to Lay that appeared behind the person.

“Present for you. You also have that countdown mark right? 1 is it?” Kai is shock. How did Lay know about this entire thing?

 

“Kai, what all of this mean about?!”

“Luhan...” Kai says.

“Let Sehun go.” Luhan says and Kai gulp. He didn’t expect Luhan to be here.

“Why are you here?” Kai says again but, Luhan just keep looking at him.

“Kai, please…let him go.” Luhan plead to Kai through his voice. Kai grip tight Sehun body and eyes still on Luhan before he averted his eyes and wanted to bite Sehun.

 

“Stop it!” Luhan shout but, Kai didn’t even flinch even an inch.

“KAI!!!” Lay dash to Kai and grab him by the forehead to prevent him but, Kai is stronger. Lay get Kai flew to the side and catch Sehun. He run to Luhan side and place Sehun beside him. Then, they heard Kai shrieked voice of anger through the night. Luhan is shock when he looks at Kai. Lay gulp because this is the first time he sees a full blooded vampire lost their control.

 

“Luhan, you stay here. I’ll try to stop him.” Lay stand up and wanted to unleash his power but, Luhan grab his arm preventing him from doing so.

“What are you doing?”

“Please don’t. He just confuse now…”

“I can’t! A full blood is dangerous if they become…”

“Please! I…”

“Watch out!” Lay shout and shield Luhan from Kai. Resulting, he is the one that get claw by Kai.

 

“Lay, are you okay?” Luhan asks worried. Lay slump on the floor and breathe hard.

‘ its poison!’ Lay says to himself. Luhan can see that Lay is suffering and Sehun is unconscious. He doesn’t know what to do anymore. He can see that Kai is preparing to attack Lay again. He stand in front of Lay and shield him even he know that his action is worthless but, he wanted to protect him.

 

“LUHAN!! NO!!!!” Lay shout and Luhan just close his eyes. But, the impact didn’t come. When he opens his eyes he can see Sehun is holding up Kai with all of his strength.

“Don’t try to hurt my hyung!!”

“Sehun-ie…” Luhan averted his gaze to Kai. But, Kai become more violent by the time. Sehun get thrown to the wall and Lay try to attack him back but, because of the poison he is easily get thrown.

 

Kai lift his sword and wanted to stab Lay but, it didn’t stab Lay. Kai widened his eyes and slowly he’s back from the lost world of uncontrolled. His hands shiver by the sight in front of him.

“Kai, d—don’t be l—like this. Please” Luhan pull the sword out of his stomach and slowly he falls on the floor; blood flowing from his abdomen from being stab. Sehun can’t hold his tears.

“LUHAN HYUNG!!!” Sehun kneeled beside Luhan and trying to wake his brother up but, there is no reaction from Luhan.

 

Lay quickly attack Kai in instant. Kai hold Lay with his sword and he can see anger in Lay eyes but, still Lay is in poison state. He didn’t use his power, he just punch Kai on the face hardly making him stumble.

“Lay, it’s enough.” Lay turn around and he can see Luhan looking at him with half lidded eyes.

“Hyung.” Kai didn’t dare to look at Luhan. He didn’t expect that he’ll stab Luhan…the first person that make him fall in love.

 

Luhan gather his strength and walk to Kai by himself telling Lay and Sehun to stay put even they protest. Luhan sit in front of Kai but, the latter didn’t look at him.

“Look at me.” Slowly, Kai lift his head and he’s welcome by Luhan smiling face. Actually, he expected that Luhan will mad at him but, it’s opposite.

 

“Why? Why you have to smile at me? I make something horrible to you. I didn’t deserve anything from you? But, why you…” Luhan hug him.

“Everyone deserves it. Everyone make mistake. There is no one survive without making mistake. Did you want to know something? For the first time I meet you, I already know that you’re special. You’re different and when I know that you’re actually really different, I didn’t surprise by the fact. When you called me, when you asks me out for hang out. I even say to my family that I’m meeting my boyfriend but, the reality is that is just in my dream.” Kai looks at Luhan.

 

“I pray to make it to become true but, it’s not that easy and also by the fact that you’re a vampire. So, I decided to just let the thought go away and even you love me as a return but, I’m not eternity like you and I know the love between us will not last forever. There must be punishment to one of us right?” For the first time, Kai tears fall down.

“For the last time before I go. I wanted to say that I love you.” Luhan smile sadly and peck Kai lips before slowly fade to unconscious.

 

Lay and Sehun can see that Luhan already fall limp at Kai body. “Hyung!” Lay hug Sehun and let the latter cry his heart out. Lay can see that Kai number 1 mark at his chest fade away showing that Kai is free from the consequences.

“Lu, I want you to be beside me. So, did you want to follow me?” Kai caresses Luhan cheek. Lay head shoot up when he hears what Kai says.

 

“Kai, you didn’t mean to change him right?” Lay asks using his power to let them communicate through their mind.

“I---I love him so much. I can’t bear to look him like this. He’s the one that make me forget about my dark past and the one that make me realize that…everyone deserves to love.” Lay looks at Kai and their eyes meet.

“If that what you feels right. I can’t against your choice.” Lay says and looks at Sehun in his arm.

 

Lay lift his hands and place his palm on top of Sehun head before a purple light come out making Sehun slowly fall unconscious.

“You can go now. Promise that you’ll take care of Luhan for Sehun.” Lay says through normal conversation.

“I’ll promise.” Kai lift Luhan bridal style before moving to the window.

“Say sorry from me to Sehun and sorry for that wound.” He says.

“Also *he looks at Lay* you should make your decision fast Lay. I know you have that mark.” With that he uses his power and vanished from the place.

 

He gulps and bites Sehun neck to take a little bit of his blood. Then, he release Sehun from his fangs. His wound is slowly closing up and he is looking at Sehun face.

“Should I change you? But, I can’t.”

 

========================DTY========================

 

It’s already 1 weeks, Sehun is coping in his room. “Sehun-ah.” Lay called and heard sniff from the bed. He sits on the bed and Sehun immediately hug him tightly crying again.

“Sehun, stop crying please. It’s hurt me seeing you like this. And your family. Your parents are worried about you. Stop torturing them and yourself.” Lay wipe Sehun tears with his thumb.

 

“But, I just can’t accept the fact that Luhan hyung is gone. And I feel sorry for omma and appa. I lie to them. I’m a bad son. I hate being my---”

“Sehun! Stop it! Don’t be like this. It’s not your fault and don’t blame yourself!”

“But--”

“Please.” Sehun looks at Lay and move his gaze away.

 

========================DTY========================

 

“Omma~~ Appa~~I’m sorry.” Sehun said to his parents.

“Sehun, what happen? Why are you crying? Is there anything happen?” His mother asks while his thumb wiping Sehun tears.

“Sehun-ah, where are your hyung? Did he’ll come back home late again?” D.O asks when he didn’t see Luhan is there. Sehun looks down and inhale heavily before talking again.

 

D.O gasped and he can’t stop his tears from falling down. Suho looks around and he found Lay at the stair. “Lay.” Lay head shoot up.

“Is this true? Is it true that Luhan involved in an accident just now? Is it true he’s dead?” Suho asks with tears in his eyes. Lay just can avoid his eyes didn’t dare to look at the eyes that full of sadness. Suho sigh and try to coax his wife. Sehun looks at them and he feels guilty.

 

“I’m really sorry. I have been a bad son. I’m sorry because I can’t save Luhan hyung. It’s my entire fault. I know I deserve to be yell and I’m---”

“Sehun! Enough! Why are you apologizing? You didn’t do anything wrong. It’s the fate. We can’t avoid it. If Luhan fate already be written as that…The only things we can do is---accept it even its hurt.” Suho said and Sehun hug his father tightly.

 

Lay open his eyes after he realize that he actually remembering the flashback. He can’t take it when he sees Sehun crying all night and sometimes having a nightmare and keep saying ‘sorry’.

 

Lay looks at the now sleeping Sehun on the bed before he went to the toilet. He looks at the mirror and open three button of his shirt before pulling away slowly to see the mark that is engraved on his left chest. He touches the mark before clawing it angrily.

“If time can be stop? I…” Lay lift his head slowly to looks at his reflection.

 

“3 days only.”