3_3

Is it still prohibited; even it’s the fate

 

CHAPTER 3

 

“Its grow. But, why I can’t?” Lay thought.

 

At night, Kris meet Lay at Kris mansion. Lay being dragged inside and being pushed on the couch hardly because Kris definitely mad with him.

“Did you know what you have done?!” Kris asks and Lay glare at him before standing up.

 

“I know what I have done. But, it’s none of your business.” Lay says. Actually, Lay didn’t know why he didn’t Sehun blood at that time.  

“You should his blood at that time?! Why did you have to be so stubborn?” Kris asks again and Lay ignoring it. He vanished from the place. Kris palms his face and slump his body on the couch and sigh heavily.

“He’s really ing stubborn brat!”

 

========================DTY========================

 

The next morning, they are going for school as usual. In the class, Lay keep eyeing Sehun making the latter shiver through his spine. When they get home, for today the café is close. They didn’t know what happen. When they enter the café, they are welcome by Suho and D.O fighting voices. Sehun didn’t want to look at them and went up stair with Lay tailing behind.

 

Sehun put his school bag to the side before sitting on his bed. Lay blinks looking at Sehun. Sehun lift his head and surprised when he sees Lay is there.

“Why are you here?” Lay just give Sehun his usually trademark face *blank*. He sighs.

 

Suddenly he asking something to Lay after a silent moment. 

“In this situation, whose side should we take?” Lay just silent.

 

Then, D.O voice that is calling for Sehun can be heard from down stair. Sehun stand up and walk past Lay to go down stair. Before he wanted to exit the room, Lay is holding his arm. Sehun looks at Lay hands before looking at Lay face.

“What did you want?” Lay slowly loosen his grip.

 

When Sehun exit the room, he lie on Sehun bed and stirred when sunlight shone through the gap from the curtain. He stands and closes the curtain harshly.

 

At night, Lay enters Sehun room again wanting to his blood but stop when the latter stirred in his sleep before opening his eyes.

“Lay?” When Sehun sit on the bed, he sees no one.

“Did I see right just now?” Sehun brush the thought away and lie down to continue his sleep.

 

========================DTY========================

 

During recess time, Sehun is searching for Lay and he found Lay at the open air staircase.

“Lay!” Sehun called and Lay looks at him.

 

“What?”

“Can I ask something?” Sehun looking around and stand beside Lay.

“Ermm…Yesterday, did you…” Lay just wait for Sehun to continue his words but, no words come out after that. Sehun looks at Lay face.

“Never mind. Maybe it’s just a dream.” Sehun shrugged.

 

Lay stand in front of Sehun and put his hands at each side of the staircase. He leans down to Sehun neck. Sehun struggle to move Lay but, he feels the same like last time. He can’t move Lay away even he is using his full strength.

“This smell. It’s intoxicating.” Lay move himself before walk away leaving Sehun dumbfounded alone. 

 

Lay walk to the toilet and cupped his mouth. He stand in front of the mirror and touched the mirror to make his reflection there. He removes his hands that cupping his mouth and opens his mouth. Like he knows, his fangs grow when he is near Sehun only. Then, Lay feels annoyed by the other presence.

 

Lay wants to walk away but, Kris words making him stop. “Your fangs already grow, when you’re beside him. But why didn’t you it?” Lay looks at him.

“Because human are foolish and stupid.” Kris chuckle.

“Boo! It’s you! Fussing over such a trivial thing. You’re the reason. How can you hate them when they are so tasty?” Without saying anything to Kris, Lay already gone from the place. Kris chuckle.

“Foolish young boy.”   

 

========================DTY========================

 

The next day, Sehun is boring because now is their free time; the teacher are having meeting about something. He glances at Lay seat but, Lay figure can’t be found. He looks around the class but, only found his classmate fooling around. He decided to search for Lay because he is currently bored; level, maximum.

 

He walks out from the class and look around the hallway. He remembers that his teacher Chanyeol said that he once sees Lay at the music room playing piano.

 

Without thinking any longer he looks for the music room and found Lay is there playing the piano. Lay notice that Sehun is entering the room but, he just ignored it.

 

Lay is playing the piano and then he presses the wrong key. Sehun smile and he press the right one. Lay looks above; beside him and Sehun smile at him. “Let’s play together.” Sehun sit beside Lay and they play the piano together. For the first time, Sehun is happy when he’s with Lay.

 

“That’s good.” Without notice they play for quite a long time.

“You’re really good at playing piano. Did you study it?”

“Y—yes.” Lay actually didn’t know what the right answer he should give to him. Lay feels the same feeling when Sehun sits beside him.

 

“ it.” Lay looks at the in front of the piano and sees Kris looking at him. Kris is using his power to make he is seen by Lay only, that’s why Sehun didn’t give any reaction to him. Lay gulp, he looks at Sehun that is happily pressing the piano note one by one. Sometimes, Sehun turns to Lay and smile.

“Okay. Let’s go back to the class.” Sehun stand from the sits and wanted to walk away.

 

Lay grab his wrist and trapped him between the piano and his body. Kris smirks. He leans slowly to Sehun neck. He it.

 

“Lay, what…Ah!” Sehun scream in pain when Lay sinks his fangs to Sehun flesh. Lay can feels the red liquid flow down through his mouth.

 

Sehun is gripping Lay arm tightly. Lay looks at Kris at the other side of the piano with his bloody shot eyes combine with silver color on his iris. Kris just looks at him. Lay wrapped his right arm around Sehun waist.

“Ah! Lay…” Sehun hiss in pain; he feels weak and slowly his hands slide; drop to the side.

 

Lay stop drinking and looks at Sehun in his arm. Sehun already fall unconscious. “Hmm…He’s not dead yet. Why didn’t you kill him?” Kris asks after putting his finger to Sehun neck to check his pulse.

“I didn’t care actually about that. As long you get to drink his blood. Oh! You should also change the perspective of yours about human.” Kris continues before vanished from the room. Smiling and clapping his hand.

 

Lay the remaining blood at his lips and slowly his fangs gone when he didn’t smell blood.

 

“Thank you.” Lay peck Sehun lips. Then, he blinks.

“Why should I peck his lips?” He says but, he just ignores that thing.

 

Lay scooped Sehun in his arm and walks to the infirmary. Every student that Lay passed by just looks at them weirdly. He laid Sehun on one of the bed before tugging him with the blanket. He caressed Sehun face.

 

“You’re my property from now on.” He kiss Sehun forehead before gone from the place.  

 

A/N: Vampire Lay is making move on Sehun...Hehe

Anyway, thank you for subscribe, and view ^_^