11_11

Is it still prohibited; even it’s the fate

CHAPTER 11

 

A/N: BEWARE OF TYPOS AND GRAMMAR...

 

“Lay, what happen?” Sehun asks worried but, Lay still arched in pain.       

 

Lay has been dreaming about certain someone that saying the same thing. ‘If you want to turn him into vampire, you have only three months to decide.’ Every day, every minute, and every second he is haunted by that words. When there is the time he actually answers the question with ‘I didn’t want to change him. Let just he be a human.’

 

After that, he didn’t dream about those words. It’s soon, the time is ticking quickly. Without anyone realize, Lay… 

 

…countdown has been started at the number ‘3’.

 

The next week, there is much news about beautiful girls being attack for few weeks and sometimes they left dead and sometime them alive with no memory about the incident. The culprit leaves big evidence but, the police and even detective can’t identify the identity of this culprit. The culprit leaves two bite marks on each of the girl’s neck.

 

The thing they sure is, the culprit is the same person and also the culprit is doing this entire thing alone…also they come to a conclusion that the culprit might be…a vampire.

 

========================DTY========================

 

Lay is currently, walking alone back from the school at night without Sehun because Sehun is being with his brother accompany Luhan to shop. Suddenly, he encounters someone that has back to him with a girl body behind the body. By the smell coming out from them, he knows that is blood.

 

Lay focused on the sign board beside them and it breaks into piece in instant making the person move his face from the girl’s neck. The person turns his face to look at the intruder. He pushes the girl’s body on the road with a thud. Lay looks at the girl body and then to him.

 

“What are you doing to her? And why are you here?”

 

The person or can be conclude as Kris brother, someone that Lay knows, troublemaker and the heartless pure blood vampire in century by the name of Kai. Kai stand in front of Lay and smirk. Even Lay is not a pure blood and his power is not as strong as them but, he at least has power that can protect others.

 

“You really make me annoyed.” Kai punch Lay making him flew meter far. Kai get to him in a second and get a grip of Lay neck; lifting him in the air and tightening his grip.

 

Lay struggle from Kai grip but, he doesn’t have much power.

 

========================DTY========================

 

“Hyung, are you done?” Sehun sitting on a seat waiting for his brother buying new cloth.

“Okay, Hun-ie I’m done.” Luhan says and they walk past a glass shop that is selling various glass things with different rose pattern on it.

 

Suddenly, the display of a glass plate with a rose pattern on it falls down making Sehun and Luhan shocked and also the nearby passer-by.

 

The worker apologizes at them and kneels down to pick the piece of the glass. Sehun looks down and found a piece of it. This piece has a rose pattern that is shown as a full rose on it.

 

Sehun pick it up and gulp. He senses something is not right, when he look at his side. He can see on Luhan trying to cover his neck of something. Sehun averted back his gaze at the piece.

 

“Lay…”

 

========================DTY========================

 

Lay head fall with a thud while Kai smirking before walking away. “He deserves this thing.” Kai says before vanished from the place. Lay tried to stay conscious but, he can’t. The last thing he sees is the figure of Kris rushing to him.

 

The next day, Lay can’t be found anywhere in the school. Chanyeol also didn’t know why did Lay is absent while Sehun started to worry about Lay. About the bashing at Lay and Sehun is already long forgotten by the students because Lay using his power to let them forget about it.

 

“Class, today you’ll have a new mathematics teacher. Please come in.”

 

The class groaned when the new teacher enter the class because of his ridiculous appearance. The guy is wearing black sunglasses. Before, he stands at the teacher desk he went to the window and pulls the curtain to block the bright sunlight. He stands at the teacher desk and open his sunglasses. The students mouth wide hanging open looking at the teacher face.

 

“Good morning everyone. My name is Kai. So called me Sir.Kai.” Kai said and smile making the girls and boys swoon by his charm. He scanned around the class and he spotted to people that didn’t affect by him. Sehun just looks at the black board un-effect by the new teacher charm. Chanyeol on the other hand also the same, he is just looking at his record book.

 

Then, weird thing start to happen. During physical education. The boys is playing soccer but, the weird thing is…(playing soccer the player should chasing the ball to get score) but, they just stay in one spot waiting for the ball to get kicked by the other. Sehun titled his head and quickly withdraw from the game.

 

Kai that is eyeing Sehun from the school building.

 

“Why he didn’t get hypnotized? He should follow my orders like the others.” Kai clench is fist.

“Kai, why are you here?” Kai smirk.

“Hyung, you should know why I’m here.” Kai reply to Kris. Kris pinned him by the collar to the wall but, Kai just grin at him making Kris anger boiled.

 

“You should not disturb the school. Because this is Lay’s hunting place.”

“Really? Or are you trying to say to get away from his love one?” Kris clenches his fist at Kai collar. Before Kai wanting to use his power, Kris act fast and let the younger vampire go.

“Even he’s already drink human blood but, he stills not the same with us. Because he has falling in love with his prey and he denied to change his prey right? So, he failed and he can’t survive.” Kai says and smirk looking at his brother before walking away.

 

“But…*Kai stop his step* you’re the same as him. How about that guy? You love him right? Did you…”

“SHUT THE HELL UP!” Kai ranged up and Kris chuckles.

“You’re also the same. Don’t just looking at others.” Kris says before vanished from the place.

 

Kai looks at the mark that is glowing on his wrist showing number ‘1’. “Not much time left.”

 

========================DTY========================

 

Chanyeol is the last one to finish his work at the school so, he decided to go back home because it’s already night time. He is shocked when he passed by his class, looking at all the students sitting on their own sits without moving. Chanyeol entered the class and asking one of them but, they didn’t react.

 

“Is this because of Sir? Kai?” Chanyeol knows, that since Kai coming to this school. Many weird things happen in the school. Not only the students but, also the teachers. Everyone start to talk about Kai charm but, with a blank face. They looks like get hypnotize by someone. Suddenly, Kai clasped Chanyeol mouth from behind. 

 

“Better don’t make any ruckus.” Kai let his grip loose and Chanyeol drop on the floor, faint. Kai feels something is not right. He turns around but, there is no one. But, he can still track the blood smell. He stops in front of the library and enter.

 

He is welcome by Sehun that trying to hit him but, he get hypnotize fast by Kai and Kai catch Sehun body before he fall on the floor.

 

He grins and wanted to Sehun blood but, he stops.

 

“Kai, don’t do it. Please.” Kai widened his eyes.  

 

A/N: So, 3 chapters to go~~~ -__-