chapter 25

devil,butler and lover

 

 

Jaejoong calmly explained to junsu about his and junsu's family ..about who they are and what they were soon to face …the whole time he was explaining junsu kept his face down not looking up staring at the table like if it would give him answers to his racing thoughts …

When jaejoong was done there was an uncomfortable silence in the room that was only broken by surprisingly yoochun's quiet sobs ..junsu looked up to meet jaejoong's eyes then said :

" I will have to think about that … I need to think about it for a while "

Jaejoong nodded and Yunho said :

" like I said before you have until this evening "

Junsu nodded then said :

"can I please stay in my room until then ?"

Yunho looked at jaejoong and jaejoong nodded but before they excused junsu yoochun got up and said :

"please let me spend that time with junsu I have something to discus with him "

Then he bowed a deep 90 degree bow …jaejoong looked at junsu and junsu held yoochun's hand so he said :

"you two are excused till this evening …think wisely and give me your decision "

Both nodded and left quickly …

Jaejoong looked at Changmin which was looking like he was in a daze …then when he caught jaejoong's eyes he snapped out of it and said :

"it was quiet a surprise but working with a devil was not less of a surprise …I shouldn’t be surprised by this I guess …well since I am not in a position like junsu's I don’t think I have anything to think of "

Jaejoong shook his head and said :

" you do have a lot to think about …this is something very dangerous …you are a detective that is very useful to us with your connections and all but you are still human and this is very dangerous for you "

Changmin smiled widely and said :

"if I wont be a bump in your road then I would love to be in this fight if you allow me to help to my ability "

Jaejoong smiled and said :

"we wouldn’t have told you about this if we didn’t think we need your help but none the less …do think more about it because it really is something that can and most likely would endanger your life"

 Yunho added :

"Changmin please you too retreat to your room till the evening and think about it "

Changmin nodded ,bowed and left the room …

Leetuk smiled at jaejoong a smile jaejoong didn’t return instead jaejoong said :

"you will give your report to grandfather now or when they decide ?"

Leetuk was surprised while Yunho was smiling proudly …leetuk then cleared his throat and said :

"after they decide "

Jaejoong stood up and said :

" then we will see you this evening ..do whatever you want till then"

Then he and Yunho left the room leaving a half surprised half amused leetuk …

 

***********************

 

Junsu was held in yoochun's strong arms ..Yoochun was rocking him back and forth trying to calm him while Junsu was crying his eyes out …

"shhh baby ..calm down ..lets talk about it baby"

"everything a lie …everything in my life was a lie …and worse now …now if I stay here I will be fighting my family … and if I leave I will have to fight my friends and ..and you "

"if you leave I leave baby "

Junsu looked at yoochun through heavily tear soaked eyelashes and said :

" yoochun do you even understand ? I am not a human like you .. "

" I think we talked about that before su … remember ? long ago when we got together …I mean be it a vampire or an olgar or whatever ..you are my su baby "

Junsu cried harder burying his head in yoochun's chest and yoochun smiled this time because yes they have a lot to decide but atleast ..at the very least Junsu knows how he feels and whatever they will face they will do it together so everything is alright now …

 

**************************

Yunho followed jaejoong into jaejoong's bedroom and when the door was locked behind them Yunho said to jaejoong :

"you are going to let them walk out of this house if they choose the other side ?"

" well for Changmin it is not about sides …if it is sides he is going to choose our side but it is a choice if he wants to join this war or not while for Junsu it is picking his family's side or ours which might be really hard as for Yoochun he will follow whatever choice Junsu would make …"

"that doesn’t answer my question"

Jaejoong looked at Yunho with a raised eyebrow and said :

" what ? you think just because our situation changed I will become weaker or I will forget about my goal ? no Yunho ..no  I am never weak …who is not with me is against me ..i think you know what that means right?"

Yunho kneeled down and said :

" I will always be at your service my master"

Jaejoong smiled and said :

"well now …im hungry "

Yunho stood up ,bowed and said :

"give me five minutes"

"three and im counting "

Yunho disappeared in thin air and jaejoong sat down on his bed looking out of the window ..yes ..nothing will make him weaker ..he can understand that they might not join him ..but he can not let them stand on the other side and if that meant he has to kill them well … then he just has to do that …

 

***********************************

 

The day went by quickly for yunjae spent between planning, researching and playing and when it was 10 o'clock Yunho looked up from the book he was reading and said to jaejoong :

"it's time jaejoong"

Jaejoong looked up from the laptop infront of him and said :

"get them to gather in the living room and then come up to get me "

Yunho nodded and left the room closing the door behind him ...

When Yunho left jaejoong put his hand on his racing heart and tried to calm down …he will not be weak ..never …

He will act like he should ..as a young master …as the prince of the darkness … he will kill them if they decided on the opposite side but …but he knew his heart was wishing for them to stick on his side because even though they are annoying and always got on his nerves but he knew now how much they must have been helping him and even before …even before he knew anything …they became like his little family over the years and no matter how embarrassing and annoying they were …he loved being around them …no one can make him admit to that though ..

Knock knock ..

"young master ..they are waiting for you"

Jaejoong breathed in and out for a minute then he walked to the door slowly …open the door with a straight face and said :

"lets go"

Yunho could hear the little shaking in jaejoong's voice but he didn’t comment instead he nodded and led the way downstairs to the living room …

Once in the living room jaejoong was calmer than ever …his mind set and his nervous relaxed while a look of expectation drawn on his face …

They stood up bowed to jaejoong and when jaejoong sat down they all sat back down except for yunho who stood to jaejoong's right waiting for a signal  to attack …

Jaejoong cleared his throat and said :

"so ..lets start with Changmin ..your decision ?"

Changmin smiled widely and said :

"like I said before ..no matter how much I think about it I cant not be a part of this huge war …it will be too much fun to pass out on it "

"taking a part in a war doesn’t mean taking our side in it "

" how can I not be on the wining side …I trust you young master and I trust sir Yunho so I am on your side "

Jaejoong nodded then looked at yoosu and said :

"since I am sure whatever Junsu decide Yoochun will follow I want to hear the decision from Junsu "

Junsu who was looking down looked up to face jaejoong and said :

" I thought about this a lot and I love my family …my sister is everything I have in this world and even though I work here and i am a loyal servant of yours young master they are my family …I will forever be loyal to them .."

Yunho's hand twitched but then Junsu said :

"I don’t know if I can fight my sister .. I don’t know if I can fight my family ..but as my loyalty divided between you and her I thought I can be a middle ground …maybe in the start help in getting your message across to her and hers to you ..maybe before a war breaks loose maybe we should try talk the situation through ..maybe I can-"

Leetuk stood up and said :

"talking about this is no use ..we tried "

Junsu stood up as well and said :

"you tried I DIDN’T "

Then he looked at jaejoong with hopeful eyes and said :

"let me try please …let me try and if it didn’t work then …then my loyalty wouldn’t be built on family roots or friendship roots but on my own believes ...after talking to both sides I am sure if it didn’t work I would know who is the wrong side and I will stand on the right one no matter who it is ..i promise that much "

Yunho looked at jaejoong who was staring at Junsu…jaejoong kept staring at Junsu for a long moment then he said :

"ok ..what do you have in mind ?"

Junsu smiled ,sat back down and said :

"the problem as I understood roots back to your father and that he didn’t marry from our family ..now that problem was passed down to you and because you young master is in love with sir Yunho you cant marry my sister right ?"

Jaejoong nodded and looked at leetuk who sat down and looked at Junsu too …junsu said :

"then maybe I can go to my sister and try to explain the situation ..after all I have been living here for a long time and I understand young master and his situation perfectly so maybe I can reach some result with my sister that would please both sides ?"

Leetuk scuffed and said :

"yeah right like we can trust you not to leave the house and join them then tell them all our secrets "

Yoochun who was quiet all this time said :

"I am staying here until he comes back "

Lettuk was about to say something but jaejoong cut him off by saying :

"ok I agree "

Lettuk looked at jaejoong and said :

"you cant be serious …how can you trust that ? "

"if he said he would leave his soul here I wouldn’t have trusted it but since its Yoochun I will trust his words "

Junsu nodded at jaejoong gratefully and jaejoong said :

"well you can leave this morning …we will be waiting for you…don’t take too long "

Junsu nodded and jaejoong got up saying :

"lets go to sleep … tomorrow we have a long day ahead of us "

And with that jaejoong got up and headed to the stairs with Yunho following him but then he stopped and looked back at leetuk and said :

"don’t forget to go tell my grandfather what happened here today and what we decided "

Leetuk nodded and jaejoong continued going up  the stairs and into his room with Yunho …when they were in jaejoong's bedroom Yunho said :

"it seems that you don’t trust leetuk that much "

Jaejoong took off his jacket throwing it to the floor then jumped on the bed and sat cross legged then said :

"I don’t even trust my grandfather …"

Yunho smiled and said :

"you look y when you act smart "

"y enough to lure the devil into my bed ?"

"y enough to lure one hell of a devil into your bed …young master "

******************

comments are loved :)

sorry you guys for taking too long to update 

i live in syria 

well i guess that is enough to explain right ?

if not then check the news please :D