chapter 24

devil,butler and lover

Chapter 24:

" jaejoong ..jaejoong your tea is ready?"

Jaejoong opened his eyes to yunho's voice like always ..he sat up ,rubbed his eyes and said :

"what kind of tea is it ?"

"your last tea"

"what?"

Yunho smirked at him and said :

"you got your goal already now its time for me to eat your soul ..itadakimasu~"

……….

"AHHH~~~"

"jaejoong ..jaejoong whats wrong ? oi wake up "

Jaejoong opened his eyes to find yunho's face directly above his so he pushed him with all his might and sat up as far as he could then said :

"get the hell away from me "

Yunho looked at jaejoong with a raised eyebrow and said :

"why?"

By now jaejoong realized that he was seeing a nightmare so he said :

"im sorry …nothing …don’t mind me "

"you saw something in your sleep ..nightmare ? about me ?"

Jaejoong started playing with the bottom button of his shirt then he nodded a small nod …yunho sighed and sat down on the edge of the bed next to jaejoong ,handed him the tea then said :

"tell me about it ?"

Jaejoong looked away and said while pouting a little pout :

"I don’t want to "

Yunho took the cup from jaejoong ,put it on the table next to the bed then said while leaning closer to jaejoong :

"you either tell me or I will attack you "

Jaejoong's eyes widened then he said :

"you wont dare "

Yunho smirked an evil smirk and said :

"you think so ?"

Jejoong noticed the look in yunho's eyes and decided he doesn’t want to know what kind of attack yunho was planning and that meant he has to tell yunho what he saw …

Jaejoong said calmly :

"you wanted to eat my soul"

Yunho sighed then said calmly :

"I think we should talk "

"I think so too"

"ok ..you start "

"I want to know why are you so upset that our situation changed ?isnt this for the best ? or you really ant not eat my soul ..dont you love me ?"

" I love you jaejoong but this is not about love …you see I am a devil and you are my master ..our relationship was hard from the start ..so hard that I did what I did remember ? just so you would give me up …but we stayed in this relationship and im happy …I sometimes think that maybe I don’t want you to get your goal so I wont have to eat your soul but then you would hate me and I will end up losing you either way …"

"see?this can-"

"no …jaejoong even if this way I don’t have to eat your soul in the end it means I cant be with you "

"why ?"

"because you are way higher than me now …you are now the prince of darkness ..im your bodyguard ….have you ever heard of a president that married his maid ??"

"you are not my maid ..plus grandpa said we can stay together "

"yes stay together ..but we can never be together "

"what do you mean ?"

"I mean we cant announce our love ..we will have to hide in the shadows as secret lovers and you being the prince and future king will have to marry  to have a queen and children …you wont be mine I will be your shadows mistress "

"no ..i love you "

"but that is the situation "

"I wont allow it "

"you cant go against the rules"

"I will change them "

"you cant "

"I can ..i will ..i love only you yunho "

"I love you jaejoong but .."

"no buts ..i said I love you and I will change the rules for you and you will see ..you wont be a shadow mistress even if I had to leave the olgar and leave my position as prince of darkness …I love only you .."

Yunho looked down unsure what to say so jaejoong put his hands on yunho's shoulders and said :

"I always trust you with my life so why don’t you trust me with our love ?"

Yunho looked up in jaejoong's honest eyes and said :

"I will love you forever and my soul and love is yours ..i trust you "

Jaejoong smiled and leaned to kiss yunho a kiss that marks a new start with a new life but with the same old love that is growing stronger and more mature …

*******************************

Leetuk was on one knee infront of junho who said while moving the wine glass in his hand in a circular way :

"so my dear grandson thinks he can change the rules and he can actually like .."marry" yunho? Hahhahahhaha"

Leetuk smiled and said :

"I think so master "

"this will be fun but dangerous …if I didn’t play my cards right I might drive him away …"

Junho looked at leetuk and said :

"keep an eye and an ear on both of them and tell me everything that happens between them and do tell me what junsu will think …"

Leetuk nodded a small nod so junho said :

"you may leave "

And leetuk disappeared …junho got up to throw another piece of wood in the fire place then he smirked watching it burn slowly …

Jaejoong ..my dear grandson …I wont let you kill our family by marrying a man …you will marry a girl and you will have children that will carry the name of the family on …even if I had to make you ..

******************************

Jaejoong sat on the dining table while changmin,yoochun,junsu and leetuk were standing infront of him and yunho was standing next to his chair on his right ….

Jaejoong coughed then said :

"there is a lot of things I don’t know about you all and yunho had always told me that I will know when the timing is right ..i think this is the best timing to know all of you …and after that I will have to tell you more about me …more than yunho even knew before and after crossing those facts  you will have decisions to make and so do I "

They all nodded and jaejoong said :

"sit down and lets this meeting start "

They all took their seats around the table  and looked at jaejoong waiting for him to start talking …jaejoong looked at them then at yunho who said :

"lets start with you guys introducing your selves to the young master …lets start from the right ..changmin you go first "

Changmin nodded and said looking at jaejoong :

"im shim changmin the son of the legendary dedicative shim ruka …I inherited my dad's job and his connections and for that master yunho thought I will perfect to help in the cases master jaejoong take  ..im sorry im not very good at cooking but I assure you my dedicative skills are not like my cooking skills "

Jaejoong raised an eyebrow then said :

"nice to meet you shim changmin and im sure they are not or yunho wouldn’t have hired you "

Yunho said :

"thank you for your trust young master ..next is yoochun.."

"im park yoochun ..im called the master of guns …I never miss a target and the word impossible target is not known to me ..im profusion hit man "

Jaejoong nodded and said :

"nice to meet you park yoochun"

Yunho looked at junsu then at jaejoong who nodded and said :

"I don’t know MR.kim if you should introduce your self or if we know more about you than you do but do introduce your self and we will take the conversation from there "

Junsu felt nervous and confused ..he looked down biting his lip  but yoochun reached for his hand and squeezed it  so junsu looked up at yoochun smiled then looked back at jaejoong and said :

" im kim junsu …im from the east part of the kim family ..im a vampire so master yunho thought that I will be of some help "

Jaejoong nodded then said :

"well junsu ..how about hearing this story then telling me if you can be of some help to this house or will you choose to be the enemy of this house "